Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy (11761 Views)

Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader / Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess / Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Tiwaz2: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
He tweeted this some minutes ago...

I can finally confirm the stinginess of Peter Obi after watching his Chatham house interview.
Unlike his follow presidential candidates, whose questions are shared to staffs in the name of team work.
Peter Obi, didn’t share one question to anyone.
I love dis mans stinginess.

91 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Xscape1993(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Yes ooo. Better than the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord....

153 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Tochi3(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
What else...Questions where not shared with Staff..rather with terrorists who wanted to send election observers back home in body bags.. - Hell rufian

Nonetheless.. Press... grin

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ehen so why you con add your picture?

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Danisaint112(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
E sure me die say Nigeria money is is safe In the hands of Peter Obi.

Peter Obi is a man that would give money to contractors and make sure they don't eat shi shi. This is the kind of man we need.

Even Peter Obi is an inspiration to Soludo and his like who are currently in high jump now.

119 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by BATified2023: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
Danisaint112:
E sure me die say Nigeria money money is is safe In the hands of Peter Obi.

Peter Obi is a man that would give money to contractors and make sure they don't eat shi shi. This is the kind of man we need.

Even Peter Obi is an inspiration to Soludo and his like who are currently in high jump now

same way anambra money was safe in his teenage daughters account?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Coolsperm: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
We Yoruba Christian's will never ever vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools. Muric even told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by jlinkd78(m): 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
Peter Obi stinginess is actually what we need now. Infact d only thing that is needed to pull us out of d financial mess APC and other past leaders have thrown us into.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by christistruth01: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
Of Course Charley Boy

A man who refused to pay his rent to his

Lagos Landlady for 7 years will definitely

think stinginess is a Virtue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xscape1993:
Yes ooo. Better than the founder of agberos Awawa Boys and one million boys in Nigeria and the drug landlord....
be specific
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Urheadmaster(m): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
Don't be a menace tongue

Charley boy the area father is richer than what you think.

He's capable to pay your school fees and even pay your next generation school fees as well tongue

christistruth01:
If Course Charley Boy

A man who refused to pay his rent to his

Lagos Landlady for 7 years will definitely

think stinginess is a Virtue

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Danisaint112(m): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
BATified2023:

Peter Obi was already a billionaire before he became Governor of Anambra state unlike your Agbado master who Lagos State made. Get the point and stop spewing trash.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by jmoore(m): 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
BATified2023:

Your master Tinubu has never accused Obi of stealing.. Learn from your master.. At least, pretend to have sense.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Sholaco: 5:52am On Jan 17, 2023
He can't win grin cheesy
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by DesChyko: 5:52am On Jan 17, 2023
Frugality = Stinginess in the vocabulary of the corrupt.

It is that who go about telling them what they will benefit individually that they prefer to listen to; not the one fixated on tackling the foundational problem.

Corrupt people!

2 Likes

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by seyoops4u: 5:52am On Jan 17, 2023
Na why they no light ahm na...
They say he be Akagum grin.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Racoon(m): 5:52am On Jan 17, 2023
The Area Father himself! Yeah! Peter Obi was impressive all the way. I am sure the heroine and cocaine sniffing criminal now have a proper grasp of what a real interview should be like and not the caricature of some fraudulent people doing the interview for the job one applied for.

3 Likes

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by orohbiro(f): 5:53am On Jan 17, 2023
Peter obi has win more votes yesterday the Battle is now between him and asiwaju . Atiku might be disgrace at the poll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by codeplace(m): 5:53am On Jan 17, 2023
Well if Obi wins, I will come back to Nigeria. Right now is japa. Check my signature how you can japa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Mophor: 5:54am On Jan 17, 2023
Issokay!!!
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by ShaqFu: 5:57am On Jan 17, 2023
His stinginess will be his undoing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Myself2(m): 5:58am On Jan 17, 2023
Hypocrite, you don't know that with Peter Obi's stinginess, you will no longer get those election time big hush money pay out you got from Buhari's government via Festus Keyamo.
So allow those of us that have not been compromised to talk about loving POs stinginess please

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Alexbio: 6:00am On Jan 17, 2023
Tiwaz2:
He tweeted this some minutes ago...

I can finally confirm the stinginess of Peter Obi after watching his Chatham house interview.
Unlike his follow presidential candidates, whose questions are shared to staffs in the name of team work.
Peter Obi, didn’t share one question to anyone.
I love dis mans stinginess.

"Stinginess" is privitive and crude!
It's not a quality necessary to effect change in this modern epoch!
"Stinginess" isn't Economic but immoral!
Celebrating "Stinginess" is an act of illiteracy! It should rather be frugality. We need a _frugal leader" not "Stingin leader."

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Cantonese: 6:01am On Jan 17, 2023
Sure.

Stinginess yet he creates wealth legitimately. Stinginess yet he encourages growth. Stinginess because he refuses waste of public resources.

We prefer that stingy leader over the wasteful ones. The wasteful ones and their supporters just want to get in the and share the national wealth among themselves. We are tired of nothin working in this country. We are tired of having millions of children out of school.

Let’s vote for the stingy leader please.
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Vickym1(f): 6:01am On Jan 17, 2023
cheesy

My family and I will vote for the stingy president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Domipraiz: 6:01am On Jan 17, 2023
How can we commit a sick nation unto a sick man hands? Never

Peter Obi is the answer
God will make it possible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Obidient4life3: 6:02am On Jan 17, 2023
Peter stood for hours talking.... Some people's candidate even while seating sitting had no strength to answer questions.

5 Likes

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by money121(m): 6:02am On Jan 17, 2023
Wahala grin grin
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by ecolime(m): 6:03am On Jan 17, 2023
Nigeria needs a stingy man at this point in our history. The economy is in ruins, we need someone that can manage our finances well.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by samiabigail: 6:04am On Jan 17, 2023
OK
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Alexbio: 6:04am On Jan 17, 2023
Danisaint112:
E sure me die say Nigeria money is is safe In the hands of Peter Obi.

Even Peter Obi is an inspiration to Soludo and his like who are currently in high jump now.

Go work on your cognitive proficiency grin
"Stinginess" is diabolic grin grin
Say no diabolic ruler
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by slivertongue: 6:05am On Jan 17, 2023
He did well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2024: PDP Splits Into Two Factions As Legacy Group, Shaibu Rejects Ighodalo / Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! / Northerners Are More Politically Enlightened Than Southerners -Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.