Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k (2466 Views)

200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos / Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. / Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by Bionica: 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Em222:
please I need advice on business I can do with 300k chat me on WhatsApp let's discuss if u have any idea cos I want to take a loan of 300k which is payable within 7 months span 08164084891

Trade is the best way for you to launch into at the moment considering all variables.

Look for a product that you can sell on a daily basis and that the population MUST buy no matter what the economy is saying.

Eggs supply would be a good and easy angle to consider.

Bread would also be a good investment and you could start out small and grow it phenomenally.

On the whole everything you need is right here on Nairaland in the form.of experiences recounted in different threads by different monikers.

But only seek guidance do not offer anybody money unless you are BUYING from the person and you have seen/received/taken delivery before payment.

Good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Job Vacancy At Vhelbherg Company Nig. Ltd. ! / Dragnet Vacancies 2013: Business Development Executive / Which Business Can I Start With 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.