Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k (2462 Views)

200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos / Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. / Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by Em222: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
please I need advice on business I can do with 300k chat me on WhatsApp let's discuss if u have any idea cos I want to take a loan of 300k which is payable within 7 months span 08164084891

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by VeryWickedGoat: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
My consultation fee is N300k

12 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by mariahAngel(f): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
My consultation fee is N300k

Are you related to Verywickedman? smiley

28 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by VeryWickedGoat: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
mariahAngel:

Are you related to Verywickedman? smiley

That's my owner. I escaped from my rope last month.

Are you pregnant for him cos I no trust that guy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by NotBeenPaid: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by Samfloxin(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ladies underwear
Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by UptownVibes(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Werey grin

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by Sommie1122: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
My fellow job seekers especially those residing in Lagos state.. we all need to be careful while searching for jobs this period... The kidnap rate is too much now, it's now even done in a tricycle( Keke MARUWA). We all need to be Careful... Watch my TRICYCLE KIDNAP EXPERIENCE IN LAGOS STATE some weeks back... Pls subscribe and stay safe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRgMucrlxUU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by clarkmos15(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Em222:
please I need advice on business I can do with 300k chat me on WhatsApp let's discuss if u have any idea cos I want to take a loan of 300k which is payable within 7 months span 08164084891
try starting an Internet Cafe Business if u have an idea on it

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by AndroidAI(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
clarkmos15:

try starting an Internet Cafe Business if u have an idea on it

With 300k? undecided
Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by Lawly: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
AndroidAI:

With 300k? undecided

Yes I would recommend that
Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by AndroidAI(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lawly:

Yes I would recommend that

Location alone has already gulp down the money, not to talk off furnishing the place and buying the necessary equipment. Generator alone will cut the money in half. Comment with sense next time!

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by Eazie351(m): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
I don't know how you'll interpret this message but

Football season starts by weekend

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by Lawly: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
AndroidAI:

Location alone has already gulp down the money, not to talk off furnishing the place and buying the necessary equipment. Generator alone will cut the money in half. Comment with sense next time!

He doesn't need to start from a costly place first. He grows up to such place. It's a gradual process that needs growth. He is not expected to have everything at first. He can start by having an exposed place he can be paying rent of let's say 100k per annum. Then buy one computer and printer let's say 130k then get a second hand generator for let's say 40k, use 10k for unlimited data for the month, then use the remaining 20k as running capital, and then makes sure he gives the business his best - his consistently praying and blessing the business, making sure he gives the business all his time and attention and making sure he carefully avoid loses, working hard and saving hard to ensure he pays his debts and have his peace, trying his best to please his customers while making sure he's not losing, and when he's done with paying his debts, he then work hard to save and grow. Profits that come from the business MUST be plowed back to the business and not for enjoyment

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by Masturbator2020: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Em222:
Use it to break in some goods from Nigeria to Ghana.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by emmchi(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Start a POS business.rent a shop at a busy place or build a cantainer shop.

Selling of drinks in wholesale or selling of beer and minerals to customers.rent a shop,buy a small fridge and some plastic chairs and arrange outside for customers,also include pepper soup.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by abokikhalifa: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lawly:

He doesn't need to start from a costly place first. He grows up to such place. It's a gradual process that needs growth. He is not expected to have everything at first. He can start by having an exposed place he can be paying rent of let's say 100k per annum. Then buy one computer and printer let's say 130k then get a second hand generator for let's say 40k, use 10k for unlimited data for the month, then use the remaining 20k as running capital, and then makes sure he gives the business his best - his consistently praying and blessing the business, making sure he gives the business all his time and attention and making sure he carefully avoid loses, working hard and saving hard to ensure he pays his debts and have his peace, trying his best to please his customers while making sure he's not losing, and when he's done with paying his debts, he then work hard to save and grow. Profits that come from the business MUST be plowed back to the business and not for enjoyment

It seems you dont know the reality of doing business in Nigeria. Lol

Wont he pay nepa bills, Fuel in generator constantly, pay LGA and FIRS tax?

What of transportation and servicing of generator ?

Baba wake up. This is not africa magic

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by Sambaby7640: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Em222:
PM me........let me put a stranger on for change

There's first time for everything smiley
Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by LOVEGINO(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Em222:
kayamata, especially blue eye waist bead.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lawly:

Clap for yourself

500k cannot start up cyber cafe business.. take it or leave it.

Em222:

My brother use your money start POS business

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by Satan01(m): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
buy buhari for 250k and resell as slave Gladiator in Rome buy buhari for 250k and resell as slave Gladiator in Rome

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by Adeoye11(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Em222:

Have messaged you
Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by coolqayy(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Look around you .
U will find the answer.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by Potbellyman(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Laundry service
Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by EmmaEpic: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
Em222:

Be careful .. with my experience.... there is almost no business that can return its capital (without disposing its assets) in 7 months...

There is high chance u will keep paying default fees a d interest ...

But u can go into Nigeria Pos business... though u have to be shrewdly frugal.... i.e nothing fancy ...just buy necessities...
Ur pos machine
Ur chair and small table ... don't go nd rent shop like oga oo ... look 4 where to hang ... and use the money to run the pos ...

Abeg ... i don tire ...

Me wey still de find work de advise person wey get 300k...

Bye bye

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
You want to take a loan to start a business and repay it in 7 months? And on top of that, you don't even know what business to start? And you want to take advise and possibly partner with a person you'd meet online.

Don't take the loan if you know what is good for you. But if you do, make sure you return to gist us how it ends because it won't end well.

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by Channah1(f): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
In this current economy? No even try am.

Chop your money for your belle before you begin fyn am. tongue.

On a more serious note, nothing.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lawly:

That guy is about to lose his money. There is nothing wrong in starting a business but there is everything wrong in him taking a loan to start one. The fact that he doesn't know what to do only makes it worse.

Internet cafes are dead. All the ones I know have packed up and become business centers/exam registration centers, and all. And forget all the estimates you put up there. He won't even get a shop and buy a gen for 300k, not to talk of starting a cafe.

Cafes need space and a good one goes for over 100k. Second hand tiger gen for a cafe? Bad move.

10k data wont even last him a week, not to talk of a month. How many gb is that cos he cant get unlimited data for that price. Cafes gulp data like hell. And any unlimited he gets would have a "fair usage" policy, which means they'd throttle it (slow it down) after he uses a certain amount.

20k is too small for a running capital.

His best bet is the POS but even that is saturated. I even saw someone charging 20 naira the other day. Its probably per 1k but that's where we're going.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by Russianlord101(m): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2022
Bet9ja shop
Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by Britishpea: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Lawly:

Unreasonable. And you are still dressing it like it is obtainable.
Generator second hand 40k? Did you ever think of a scanner , router, subscription, electric fan? You don’t want to know where the op lives to have thought of 100k per annum rent. So the place won’t be furnished to a certain extent? How about stationeries and stationaries?

All from 300k right?

Op should try pos business or go to the north buy yam and transport to Lagos to sell.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 300k by Victorolab: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2022
Chat me on whatsapp on 08066581535

(1) (2) (Reply)

No More NYSC For Hnd Holders? Help to Confirm! / Corporate and Individual Marketer wanted urgently for a real estate product / Urgent Recruitment In A Marble & Granite Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.