Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,905 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Muslim-Muslim Tickets... Honestly It's Wrong In The Present Nigeria.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Tickets... Honestly It's Wrong In The Present Nigeria.. (522 Views)

Northern Christians Vote Obi, SW Christians Betray Them And Vote Muslim Tickets / Honestly ,it Is Igbos Turn ,as A Yoruba Man ,obi Is My Choice. / Breaking: Muslim-Muslim Tickets, Yoruba Christians Pray Against Tinubu Every Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim-Muslim Tickets... Honestly It's Wrong In The Present Nigeria.. by EndWeakerection: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
In 1993 ,References are being made to MKO Abiola and Babagana Kingibe Muslim -Muslim Ticket To Defend Tinubu-Shetiima Presidential Ticket.

Other Refrences have being cited as well to Justify it.

Talking about Terrorism, Banditry, Kidnapping, Boko Haram etc they weren't Pronounced then. This is Not 1993...Lots of Things Have Changed.

Without Hypocricy, Without Sentiments, Lets be Sincere, Muslim -Muslim Ticket is Detrimental at this time.

For God's sake, Out of all the Christians Politicians from the North, Tinubu could not find just one but rather Make a Choice for his Personal reasons, i thought the Intrest of the Masses should be the Priority.

Why Muslim Muslim Ticket.

Bishops, Christians Leaders are been Slaughtered , Kidnapped, Targeted.

Boko Haram Don't Quote the Bible, They are not Christian, They are Vouching for Islamic states, In Turkey under the Watch of Erdogan, The Whole Country have Become a Muslim state.

The Fulani Herdsmen are mostly Muslims, They still belief in the Religious Idealogy of Uthman dan Fodio.. Which is Holy War Jihad..

The President once said a fight against Boko Haram is a Fight against the North.

Nigerians, Open your Eyes..Christians Don't Vote Muslim -Muslim.. CAN Rejected this.. I'm not talking about Nollywood actors that there Conscience have been bought,

I'm not talking about the So-called actors Bishops that Conscience have been Bought.

Religious Tolerance begins with the Federal Character.

Muslim -Christian ,Christian -Muslim Ticket is right

Say No to Muslim -Muslim Ticket..

If you Christians Votes for Muslims -Muslim Ticket.. You all will regret what you will see.

Islamisation of The Country is on Course, Shine your Eyes, Don't be deceived by Propangandaz, Gimmicks, Deceits.

We were told in 2015 that Boko Haram will End, Terrorism will be defeated. Till now they have Waxed Strongest.. Insecurities is on the Increase.

Urchins, Haters of National and Religious Unity.. Over to You...Food is Ready.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Tickets... Honestly It's Wrong In The Present Nigeria.. by abuwidad(m): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Very wrong.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Tickets... Honestly It's Wrong In The Present Nigeria.. by EndWeakerection: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
abuwidad:
Very wrong.
Spotted.. If Tinubu is a Christian and He Chooses a Christian, I trust The Ardent Muslim North by now Everywhere would have been in Violence.

Deborah Burnt to Death, The Muslim Guy still has thr Effrontery to show the Matches he used with Confidence.

Christians shine your eyes. I'm not talking abiut the Christians that are ready to sell there votes for Stipends.

Shine your Eyes Follow CAN.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Tickets... Honestly It's Wrong In The Present Nigeria.. by BAT4Presido2023: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mr Man go back to your shack and continue selling your manpower agbo and leave politics for those who know what they're talking about
What is with the constant religions bias and bigotry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Tickets... Honestly It's Wrong In The Present Nigeria.. by EndWeakerection: 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
Mr Man go back to your shack and continue selling your manpower agbo and leave politics for those who know what they're talking about
All Politicians have one Business or the other they do ,Even Governor's. They do have one Business or the Other. Even your Tinubu was an Accountant before He Delved into Politics.

That is my business ..

Face the Reality and Don't be a Coward that intends Derailing.

Be Objective and stop Spewing thrash

4 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Tickets... Honestly It's Wrong In The Present Nigeria.. by orisa37: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
It's wrong, inconsiderate and wicked.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Tickets... Honestly It's Wrong In The Present Nigeria.. by EndWeakerection: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
orisa37:
It's wrong, inconsiderate and wicked.
Very Very
Re: Muslim-Muslim Tickets... Honestly It's Wrong In The Present Nigeria.. by abuwidad(m): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
EndWeakerection:
Spotted.. If Tinubu is a Christian and He Chooses a Christian, I trust The Ardent Muslim North by now Everywhere would have been in Violence.

Deborah Burnt to Death, The Muslim Guy still has thr Effrontery to show the Matches he used with Confidence.

Christians shine your eyes. I'm not talking abiut the Christians that are ready to sell there votes for Stipends.

Shine your Eyes Follow CAN.

Your opinion

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Tickets... Honestly It's Wrong In The Present Nigeria.. by Oilwell(m): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
If Zambia could get it right why not Nigeria.

Nigerian youths rise up and take back your country.

Obi/ Datti 2023
The time has come.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Tickets... Honestly It's Wrong In The Present Nigeria.. by orisa37: 6:15am On Aug 03, 2022
EndWeakerection:
Very Very

It portrays TINUBU as deliberately selfish and wickedly gamely.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Tickets... Honestly It's Wrong In The Present Nigeria.. by EndWeakerection: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
abuwidad:

Your opinion
Yeah, Opinions of Majority of Christians, Yesterday Activities is the basis for today's Opinion.. The Muslim have always Unleashed Terror on Christians at the Slightest Provications. In Nigeria.

Elrufai Once Blasphem Jesus Christ name Christians were Calm.

ABank Said Jesus Christ rose up like Agege bread ,i bet if its The Prophets name that was Blasphemed that manner, Muslims will Burnt the Bank Branches

This is the Truth.. Open Truth.

There shouldn't be Violence Fighting for a Religious Head. Its Evil.. How can someone Burnt a Human being like him, Light her up with a Matches and burn her Alive and still booast about it Haba! yet you see Group of Demonic Layers coming up to Defend him for that Acta. What a Nation we are

And Tinubu wouldn't think about all that, all he has to do is to Choose a Muslim as his Vice. Muslim. Muslim ticket means Division, No Equality.

CAN, Christians Reject it
Re: Muslim-Muslim Tickets... Honestly It's Wrong In The Present Nigeria.. by abuwidad(m): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
EndWeakerection:
Yeah, Opinions of Majority of Christians, Yesterday Activities is the basis for today's Opinion.. The Muslim have always Unleashed Terror on Christians at the Slightest Provications. In Nigeria.

Elrufai Once Blasphem Jesus Christ name Christians were Calm.

ABank Said Jesus Christ rose up like Agege bread ,i bet if its The Prophets name that was Blasphemed that manner, Muslims will Burnt the Bank Branches

This is the Truth.. Open Truth.

There shouldn't be Violence Fighting for a Religious Head. Its Evil.. How can someone Burnt a Human being like him, Light her up with a Matches and burn her Alive and still booast about it Haba! yet you see Group of Demonic Layers coming up to Defend him for that Acta. What a Nation we are

And Tinubu wouldn't think about all that, all he has to do is to Choose a Muslim as his Vice. Muslim. Muslim ticket means Division, No Equality.

CAN, Christians Reject it

No sincere moslem would be happy with the choice or choices of Tinubu. Not in a setting like Nigeria. But reading and digesting what you just penned down plus your previous submissions it shows you have a special hatred for Islam as a religion. And that's not too good. Ponder well over it, it's not about the religion it's just about their gain.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Tickets... Honestly It's Wrong In The Present Nigeria.. by EndWeakerection: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
abuwidad:

No sincere moslem would be happy with the choice or choices of Tinubu. Not in a setting like Nigeria. But reading and digesting what you just penned down plus your previous submissions it shows you have a special hatred for Islam as a religion. And that's not too good. Ponder well over it, it's not about the religion it's just about their gain.

Never, i don't have a Personal hatred for Islam.

No one would ever be Happy with Mayhem on Another Human being in the name of fighting for a Religion.

Mind you sir, You never Condemed any of the Acts and reference i made .You only talked about Gains.

I Mentioned Religion because Most Nigerians Acts Politically along religious line.

Whether we like it or not... Nigeria today, Religions is still having Strong influence on our Political decisions..Ethnic as well..

Reason Politicians should be Cautious in their decisions.. Equity and Fairness.

I'm with you on the statement that " No Sincere Muslim would be happy with Muslim -Muslim ticket " But quite unfortunate some Muslim are coming forward to Defend it.

The Youth of this Generations need to Effect Changes.

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Tickets... Honestly It's Wrong In The Present Nigeria.. by EndWeakerection: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
Good Evening

(1) (Reply)

A New Song Boosting Asiwajus Popularity / Angry Northern Youths Burn APC Brooms / Omisore Tells Electorate In S/west: No Alternative To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.