Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Grey And White Female Husky Puppy Available For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Grey And White Female Husky Puppy Available For Sale (1407 Views)

Female Husky Pup Available For New Home. / Siberian Husky Puppy And Labrador Retriever Available For Sale / Freshly Arrived Imported Male Great Dane Pups And Female Husky Pup Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grey And White Female Husky Puppy Available For Sale by Haroldjunior: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sex: Female
Color: Grey and white
Duly vaccinated and wormed
Waybill very possible
Price: 250k
Kindly send me a PM on WhatsApp; 07031177247 for more details

2 Likes

Re: Grey And White Female Husky Puppy Available For Sale by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Re: Grey And White Female Husky Puppy Available For Sale by Haroldjunior: 3:12am On Aug 09, 2022
Benz4pimp:
No Sir. That’s not a fair offer for a husky of such quality Sir.
Re: Grey And White Female Husky Puppy Available For Sale by cybriz82(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Haroldjunior:

No Sir. That’s not a fair offer for a husky of such quality Sir.

Which quality
Re: Grey And White Female Husky Puppy Available For Sale by Sola2010: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
The eyes sef no blue he come dey mention quality
Re: Grey And White Female Husky Puppy Available For Sale by Haroldjunior: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sola2010:
The eyes sef no blue he come dey mention quality
So the eyes must be blue before you see the quality? If you came here to showcase your scholarly level of ignorance, please, I do not have time for time wasters like you.
Re: Grey And White Female Husky Puppy Available For Sale by Haroldjunior: 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
cybriz82:

Which quality
It’s very obvious you are totally jobless Sir.
Re: Grey And White Female Husky Puppy Available For Sale by cybriz82(m): 1:23am On Aug 15, 2022
Haroldjunior:

It’s very obvious you are totally jobless Sir.

Lol grin truth hurt right? I blame the person wey buy fone for u... quality husky indeed grin grin grin
Re: Grey And White Female Husky Puppy Available For Sale by Haroldjunior: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
cybriz82:

Lol grin truth hurt right? I blame the person wey buy fone for u... quality husky indeed grin grin grin
Even your sentences speak of hungry you are... you have absolutely no idea of what huskies look like. Stop starving your brain of knowledge, make use of that phone appropriately, go online and learn of the description and appearance of a Siberian Husky. Stop going around the internet showing people how high-grade your stupidity and ignorance can be. Have a nice day.
Re: Grey And White Female Husky Puppy Available For Sale by AlomoReloaded: 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sorry, which quality please... Cos I'm sincerely confused.
Re: Grey And White Female Husky Puppy Available For Sale by cybriz82(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Haroldjunior:

Even your sentences speak of hungry you are... you have absolutely no idea of what huskies look like. Stop starving your brain of knowledge, make use of that phone appropriately, go online and learn of the description and appearance of a Siberian Husky. Stop going around the internet showing people how high-grade your stupidity and ignorance can be. Have a nice day.

Ode...be there deceiving urself like aburi oloshi..all this small children set I dey wonder who dey carry dog n smart phone give them.u called that over mixed bingo with black eyes quality husky..not even brown or evening sunlight colour...na me get time to dey ansa u..i no blame u sha...
Re: Grey And White Female Husky Puppy Available For Sale by BamBamK: 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
cybriz82:

Ode...be there deceiving urself like aburi oloshi..all this small children set I dey wonder who dey carry dog n smart phone give them.u called that over mixed bingo with black eyes quality husky..not even brown or evening sunlight colour...na me get time to dey ansa u..i no blame u sha...

Educate yourself, bros....

1 Like

Re: Grey And White Female Husky Puppy Available For Sale by Haroldjunior: 9:00am On Aug 16, 2022
BamBamK:

Educate yourself, bros....
Thank you very much Sir. Bless you.
That guy is just a hungry man that can’t even spell appropriately. I don’t have time for a “never do well” like him.
Re: Grey And White Female Husky Puppy Available For Sale by Haroldjunior: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2022
cybriz82:

“Evening sunlight colour”... mumu no dey tire you? grin grin grin grin
Re: Grey And White Female Husky Puppy Available For Sale by BamBamK: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2022
Haroldjunior:

Thank you very much Sir. Bless you.
That guy is just a hungry man that can’t even spell appropriately. I don’t have time for a “never do well” like him.

Lmao

No vex

U get bad mouth o

1 Like

Re: Grey And White Female Husky Puppy Available For Sale by Haroldjunior: 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
BamBamK:

Lmao

No vex

U get bad mouth o
Lol, na the guy make me Dey talk like this. E think say na everybody e go come e thread talk nonsense... person wey dey sell GSD of 20k. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Grey And White Female Husky Puppy Available For Sale by cybriz82(m): 6:49am On Aug 17, 2022
Haroldjunior:

“Evening sunlight colour”... mumu no dey tire you? grin grin grin grin

Las las na u go eat d over mixed bingo..ode..

More over google evening sunlight abeg..this is why I say I wonder who dey give all this aburo oloshi smart phone n yet u still dumb..
Re: Grey And White Female Husky Puppy Available For Sale by Haroldjunior: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2022
cybriz82:

Las las na u go eat d over mixed bingo..ode..

More over google evening sunlight abeg..this is why I say I wonder who dey give all this aburo oloshi smart phone n yet u still dumb..
Dog wey I don sell since... make you no dey go dey disgrace your family up and down o. At your age you no sabi anything! Blatant ignoramus!
Re: Grey And White Female Husky Puppy Available For Sale by BamBamK: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
Haroldjunior:

Lol, na the guy make me Dey talk like this. E think say na everybody e go come e thread talk nonsense... person wey dey sell GSD of 20k. grin grin grin grin grin

Hehehe

Na him GSD solid pass ooo

1 Like

Re: Grey And White Female Husky Puppy Available For Sale by cybriz82(m): 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Haroldjunior:

Dog wey I don sell since... make you no dey go dey disgrace your family up and down o. At your age you no sabi anything! Blatant ignoramus!

Lol dey there dey deceive urself...sell fire!!

(1) (Reply)

Rottweiler Fights Dog To Save Boy / Rot Roiler And Assasian Puppy Dog For Sale / Leptospirosis Outbreak In Lagos. Dog Owners Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.