Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

My Favourite Artistic Illustators - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Favourite Artistic Illustators (622 Views)

Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out / Check Out This Artistic Message / A Drawing A Day ~ May 2019 (artistic challenge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Favourite Artistic Illustators by Emperordynasty: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
The foundation for doing anything in Art is the basic ability to draw or sketch
and around the world various great Illustrators exist working with different mediums whether as graphic artist, comic artist, book illustrators, traditional painters and artist etc
This is my own list of few of my Favourite artist from around the world and some of their artworks

So guys seat tight and check out the names of my list of great illustrators and some of their artworks

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Artistic Illustators by Emperordynasty: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Note: the list is in no particular order because I love them all for different reasons
Re: My Favourite Artistic Illustators by Emperordynasty: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
1)JIM LEE
Jim lee is a comic artist who has worked for various companies like DC comics and Marvel and a bunch of others, presently he is the Chief Creative officer and head of production for DC comics, his art style is known world over for its beauty and attention to detail, infact Comic production companies actually seek out Jim lee clones(people who train to draw like him) to do stuff for them

2 Likes

Re: My Favourite Artistic Illustators by Emperordynasty: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
2)Kim jung Gi
Presently he is nicknamed the Reigning Art-god of the world as he can draw anything from memory without reference using inks so that it is impossible
For him to erase anything
Not a comic artist per say, but he has done work for different companies ranging from Dc and Marvel to car production companies like Audi,Hyundai and even Governments of nations like Poland and Korea give him commissions,
Gi travels round the world doing what he loves best

3 Likes

Re: My Favourite Artistic Illustators by Emperordynasty: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
3)Moebius
Was a comic artist list that revolutionized the medium with his stellar art and did works across multiple genres,his art style was so unique that it leaves audiences mesmerized by its beauty..

Sadly Moebius is no longer with us but his art lives on

2 Likes

Re: My Favourite Artistic Illustators by Emperordynasty: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
4)Alex Ross
The man Alex Ross is a phenomenon who is a comic artist but has created his own signature artworks because he paints his comic art traditionally and realistically even better than many full time oil painters ..his works are so eye catching and beautiful,no wonder DC and marvel all want him doing something for them

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Artistic Illustators by Emperordynasty: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
But my Favourite Artist of All time remains Michelangelo Buanorrotti (the divine)
A genius and a polymath just like me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Youtube GIG - Who Can Can Be Making This Type Of Videos For Me / Do You Post Videos On Instagram / Free Graphic Design Tutorials From Nigerian Designer Mez Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.