Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) (54147 Views)

US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan / US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by aribisala0(m): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Masterito:
To burst your head, I made cool money trading stocks in less 72 hours, the reason I was following the news consistently. It is a waste of time to educate someone who called stock trading irrelevant. Stay your lane, I have nothing to prove to you. Just enjoy the US-China show.
You are talking like a fool. How is your making money "bursting" my head??
What you do and money you claim to make is your business. It is not relevant to the question
How do you know an order was given to shoot down anything

That is the question

The only thing you reveal by your claim is your immaturity.
This is a faceless forum. Your childish boasts are irrelevant and just what in Nigeria they call "showing yourself". In this case you are showing yourself as a childish and foolish person with no wisdom

How do you know about the order you claimed and please enlighten us what has that got to do with stock trading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Toktee(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by aribisala0(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Masterito:
Nigerians can ask crazy questions Sha. The house speaker is traveling to Taiwan with threats from China to shoot down the plane, and you are asking me who gave the order? You gave order.
I am asking because I do not know so I want to know and I want to know HOW YOU KNOW

You just come here and make the claims
What is your source
You say you known BECAUSE you trade in stocks
Don't you see how stupid that sounds?
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Laggafin: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kingcalls:

Stop fooling urself ... go educate urself more... u know nothing behind the scenes in international politics ...
Lol.. see folly. It's obvious u dont know shit
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by waze63(m): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Thought Chinese threaten to blow up Airforce 1 if it enters Taiwan space ?

Well, I’m glad Russia put America in her place when they tried this nonsense with them.

Pls how?
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Toktee(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
seunaj:
They love war. This is the same way they pushed Ukraine into a needless war.
How, was it America that advised Russia to annexed Crimea, abandoned Budapest, armed Seperatives in the Eastern Ukraine?

Truth no dey ur mouth.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Masterito(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sorry stay your lane and enjoy US and China show
aribisala0:
You are talking like a fool. How is your making money "bursting" my head??
What you do and money you claim to make is your business. It is not relevant to the question
How do you know an order was given to shoot down anything

That is the question

The only thing you reveal by your claim is your immaturity.
This is a faceless forum. Your childish boasts are irrelevant and just what in Nigeria they call "showing yourself". In this case you are showing yourself as a childish and foolish person with no wisdom

How do you know about the order you claimed and please enlighten us what has that got to do with stock trading.
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Toktee(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Thought Chinese threaten to blow up Airforce 1 if it enters Taiwan space ?

Well, I’m glad Russia put America in her place when they tried this nonsense with them.
I don't even understand wetin this one the talk.
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by aribisala0(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Masterito:
Sorry stay your lane and enjoy US and China show
The stock trading moghul grin
that receives briefings from the Pentagon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
jclassiq:
I wonder how you can ba threatening a private citizen to go where she wants to not go. Who Does that ?

Anyway, let's see what china will now do with their "those who play with fire will be burnt by it" nonsense.

Nancy pelosi is not a private citizen, she's a presidential designate if u don't understand what it means, it means she's would be the president of the United States if they president and vice president re to die in moments notice, She's in possession of lots of US classified information, she's not just a US official but a high ranking US Offical

5 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Bfly: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
USA always flexing muscle. Chinese can be more dangerous o.

Only weak countries belong to Nato, that is why USA is always acting Saviour with her Feminine ways of doing things.
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Toktee(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
Stevenson20:
China has been fuming in the mouth since Sunday.
Now she is in Taiwan, China how far
grin

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Festy4u(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
LordMangekyo:
Pelosi don fall into China trap finally. She won't leave Taiwan alive..

This one think say US na Nigeria wey nor get level! grin

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by etrange: 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
China is a worthy match unlike Russia that's threatening the world with nuclear weapons. China can level up quite well in terms if military and economy. But I don't believe they'd match the US. Those studying in Beijing know how far the Chinese government go to import scientific knowledge from the West.

That said, I also do no think it is practical to tell the US not to visit Taiwan. China can threaten US/Taiwan with economic sanctions or wait for the outcome of the meeting to decide how they'd respond. Using force to stop the US from visiting Taiwan would imply they've claimed control of the region already.

7 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Masterito(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
I guess you are here to troll people. Well if you have so much time for that, ride on. I end my conversation with you here. Grow up.
aribisala0:
The stock trading moghul grin
that receives briefings from the Pentagon
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Lastmessenger2: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Karnice600:

The internet you're using is from your village shrine ba? You are doing well.
so its America that made the internet?
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Karnice600: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
See as this US old olosho dey mess China up. China pls take some action cry
A responsible grandmother and mother of about 5 happily married, established grown ups, still married to her heart throb in her eighties, never divorced.., she's the same person you're referring to as olosho. Smh.

Looks like you're used to oloshos in the circles you grew up that's why you believe every woman out there is same. Orientation is the pill you need.

7 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by MyAmericandream(f): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
See shape

Aunty Pelumi pelosi

82years old woman looking so healthy in brain and in shape.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by aribisala0(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Masterito:
I guess you are here to troll people. Well if you have so much time for that, ride on. I end my conversation with you here. Grow up.
International Stock trading Moghul
After you na Warren Buffet

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Karnice600: 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
so its America that made the internet?

No. It's Burkina Faso.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by colonelwealth(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11073211/amp/NANCY-PELOSI-TAIWAN-VISIT-LIVE-BLOG-House-Speakers-visit-escalate-tensions-Beijing.html

This visit should be critized ...at this time in the world, you don't go about disturbing world peace and causing tension everywhere especially with very formidable enemies.
Nobody has the monopoly of provocative and violence.

The US is provoking China and it's not right.

The US can still support Tiawan like they have always done without putting world peace at risk....though Tiawan has her right to sovereignty from China & diplomatic visits but not in this controversial and risky manner.

You don't risk millions of lives just to chase vain glory having known the Chinese stand on Tiawan as it is the no 1 foreign policy posture.. besides don't do to others what you can't tolerate.

With the actions of US and NATO of late, they should be ready because these will unite Russia&China,Iran&N/Korea & others the more for a more powerful & dangerous alliance.

Russia &China will come for the US one way or another...they will bring the game to the US domains& backyard...(Mexico&other latin American countries&Europe&Asia).

The UN secretary-general has been warning that the world is "one provocation or misunderstanding" away from nuclear crises& confrontations.
Yet the US choose to act this foolish even when Russia/Ukraine conflict is already causing alot& endangering the world's fragile peace.

This is one of the reason "woke" women in government should be prevented by all means....they act irrational & always wants to prove "stupid" points.
I believe that even Mr. Biden or Obama wouldn't embark of provocative foolishness.

The US can't afford to fight with 2 powerful world powers....even if all her allies(NATO) are involved.
It will be a lose/lose situation.

Let no one decieve the US, this is not WW1 or WW2 period and definitely not cold war era....these nations have become more powerful & formidable than ever and grown the same way the US has.
Huge military budgets, many bases& weapons systems are not all that makes a mighty army.
The US should stop living in "fool's paradise".

US &Allies should be held strictly to checks&balances by the rest of the world...they act with so much impunity.

It's a pity that a lot of uninformed & decieved folks go about showing support for every irresponsible behavior of the US.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Lastmessenger2: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Karnice600:

No. It's Burkina Faso.
exactly what I was thinking?
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Dubaku543: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by scofield(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
God1000:
She's fearless and unshakable, she doesn't bow to dictators, she stood up to trump's tyranny throughout his presidency.

Her visit to Taiwan will test China's appetite for confrontation as well

I swear !!! The woman get balls !!! She no send any bastard

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by TobiAbuja: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
seunaj:
They love war. This is the same way they pushed Ukraine into a needless war.

Let's ignore the fact Russia declared war on a sovereign nation to satisfy our rampant anti-Americanism.

The racist Chinese need to learn to respect the will of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Coldfeets: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
How did her visit become problematic in the first place?

Can someone care to explain it to me, please?

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Patroit1989(m): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
China how far,
God bless America. To all the haters of America just know that one way or the other you and your lineage have benefited from America good deeds, in form of aids, health care, vaccine subsidy, Pharmaceutical research, Business Grants etc.

Some Nigerians are needlessly being American hater. They think if not for the American Idea of democracy and global freedom for all, Hitler would have won the Second World War and it would have been another many centuries of German colonialism in Africa’s and else where. America is and will remain for a long time to come the only true super power. America is a melting point of global culture. The only true free country. It’s not a perfect space but still better than China and Russia. It’s only in America that you can find a huge number of people from every nation on earth.

6 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Memeni(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
The United States of America fears no one or no country. They are the most developed and advanced country on the surface of the Earth.

A Nation never seen before by mankind destined to be allied with Israel for the ages to come. It has been proclaimed by God for this to be so...and his words is yes and Amen.

Thank you USA for giving us good entertainment, movies, music, games. It would have been a boring world without you.

So with all the gra gra of China...Pelusi still show facegrin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Heffalump(m): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
China how far,
God bless America. To all the haters of America just know that one way or the other you and your lineage have benefited from America good deeds, in form of aids, health care, vaccine subsidy, Pharmaceutical research, Business Grants etc.

Don't mind the haters.
They're just bitter souls. Many of them were denied US visa grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by baralatie(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
tishbite42:

Na Xi dey jonze
The mumu Pelosi fit go Ukraine?!
You need to be updated
She went there live and direct

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Demolakay: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Even Russia only has Nuclear war games at hand. Take away that from them and they nothing! Air land and sea, they can never match the USA

Why Putin is always quick to mention nuclear weapons!

U yap rubbish! wen it was d Soviet union den,did d USA pass it boundary? as at den,how many nuclear weapons has d USSR? infact d USA has more nuclear den,unlike now DAT Russia has overtaken dem.was it nuclear weapons DAT made d USA feared ND respect Dem den? Take it to d bank! Russia is more feared militarily Dan d USA sef.Go ND check Deir history,d Russians DNT fear war,dey are ready until d last man standing! One on one,both countries,am vry sure d USA can nva defeat Russia, infact it has nva,ND has always try not to overstep it boundaries,wen it come to issues btw it ND Russia.D USA itself militarily is not DAT strong,dere is too much of propaganda! we saw wat happened in Vietnam,Cuba ND recently Syria ND Afghanistan.Infact in Syria d Russians gave Dem a bloody nose,dats why dey where unable to overthrow d government of Syria,even wit d combine effort of NATO.Am sure wat dey tried wit China,dey can nva wit Russia.At least China too has lots of nuclear weapons too na,Soo why did d USA called it bluff?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Memeni(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Only a visit and the world shakes

The Mighty USA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Donald Trump Lasted Two Minutes In Bed - Stormy Daniels / Samsung Blocks TVs Looted By South Africans, Making Them Useless (PIX) / ISIS: Abu Hasan al-Muhajir Is Dead! - Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.