Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) (54122 Views)

US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan / US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Heffalump(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
colonelwealth:

This visit should be critized ...at this time in the world, you don't go about disturbing world peace and causing tension everywhere especially with very formidable enemies.
Nobody has the monopoly of provocative and violence.

The US is provoking China and it's not right.

The US can still support Tiawan like they have always done without putting world peace at risk....though Tiawan has her right to sovereignty from China & diplomatic visits but not in this controversial and risky manner.

You don't risk millions of lives just to chase vain glory having known the Chinese stand on Tiawan as it is the no 1 foreign policy posture.. besides don't do to others what you can't tolerate.

With the actions of US and NATO of late, they should be ready because these will unite Russia&China,Iran&N/Korea & others the more for a more powerful & dangerous alliance.

Russia &China will come for the US one way or another...they will bring the game to the US domains& backyard...(Mexico&other latin American countries&Europe&Asia).

The UN secretary-general has been warning that the world is "one provocation or misunderstanding" away from nuclear crises& confrontations.
Yet the US choose to act this foolish even when Russia/Ukraine conflict is already causing alot& endangering the world's fragile peace.

This is one of the reason "woke" women in government should be prevented by all means....they act irrational & always wants to prove "stupid" points.
I believe that even Mr. Biden or Obama wouldn't embark of provocative foolishness.

The US can't afford to fight with 2 powerful world powers....even if all her allies(NATO) are involved.
It will be a lose/lose situation.

Let no one decieve the US, this is not WW1 or WW2 period and definitely not cold war era....these nations have become more powerful & formidable than ever and grown the same way the US has.
Huge military budgets, many bases& weapons systems are not all that makes a mighty army.
The US should stop living in "fool's paradise".

US &Allies should be held strictly to checks&balances by the rest of the world...they act with so much impunity.

It's a pity that a lot of uninformed & decieved folks go about showing support for every irresponsible behavior of the US.

US have every right to enter Taiwan. You made no sense. Both China and Russia are axis of evil.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by omis1(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
infogeneral:

What about technology?
The haters of the USA can't even do without Twitter, Facebook and Instagram which are products of US citizens.
even the iPhone though it’s produced in China belongs to usa . Trump wanted to bring iPhone back to usa and ruin China economy.
People are beginning to underate USA

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Memeni(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Demolakay:

U yap rubbish! wen it was d Soviet union den,did d USA pass it boundary? as at den,how many nuclear weapons has d USSR? infact d USA has more nuclear den,unlike now DAT Russia has overtaken dem.was it nuclear weapons DAT made d USA feared ND respect Dem den? Take it to d bank! Russia is more feared militarily Dan d USA sef.Go ND check Deir history,d Russians DNT fear war,dey are ready until d last man standing! One on one,both countries,am vry sure d USA can nva defeat Russia, infact it has nva,ND has always try not to overstep it boundaries,wen it come to issues btw it ND Russia.D USA itself militarily is not DAT strong,dere is too much of propaganda! we say wat happened in Vietnam,Cuba ND recently Syria ND Afghanistan.Infact in Syria d Russians gave Dem a bloody nose,dats why dey where unable to overthrow d government of Syria,even wit d combine effort of NATO.

See me see this one o...what does an average inferior black African like you from Nigeria of all African countries know about world politics. Shut up my friend. Yarning dust

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Ezmans: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Laggafin:
America. The real fearless bull dog.. I just love this nation
despite China noice

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by omis1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Memeni:

See me see this one o...what does an average inferior black African like you from Nigeria of all African countries know about world politics. Shut up my friend. Yarning dust
leave an make he dy cap rubbish , Russia military is superior to usa�.
People are underrating usa ,they need to google usa air superiority and they would be wowed

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by LegalWolf: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
Laggafin:

I will be the happiest.. just so China will by themselves know they overated themselves too much when they put in right place where they belong.. once upon a time.. it was Japan Over rating demselves.. We all know how it ended

Lool. Who has been deceiving you? A US-China war risks distraction of humanity. Neither US nor China will survive it.

Trust me, China is not overrating itself

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by colonelwealth(m): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Heffalump:

US have every right to enter Taiwan. You made no sense. Both China and Russia ate axis of evil.

Yes...every nation has its right&soreignity but you don't apply it deceptively.

Same way USSR/Russia has rights to enter Cuba...or China had right to enter Myanmar

Besides, why didn't US enter Ukraine with boots on the ground..?

Stop following America sheepishly....follow constructively.

So US is all "axis of good" and every others bad ..?, Don't be decieved by propaganda &PR

World peace is greater than blooted ego.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by 2loadedguy: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
colonelwealth:

This visit should be critized ...at this time in the world, you don't go about disturbing world peace and causing tension everywhere especially with very formidable enemies.
Nobody has the monopoly of provocative and violence.

The US is provoking China and it's not right.

The US can still support Tiawan like they have always done without putting world peace at risk....though Tiawan has her right to sovereignty from China & diplomatic visits but not in this controversial and risky manner.

You don't risk millions of lives just to chase vain glory having known the Chinese stand on Tiawan as it is the no 1 foreign policy posture.. besides don't do to others what you can't tolerate.

With the actions of US and NATO of late, they should be ready because these will unite Russia&China,Iran&N/Korea & others the more for a more powerful & dangerous alliance.

Russia &China will come for the US one way or another...they will bring the game to the US domains& backyard...(Mexico&other latin American countries&Europe&Asia).

The UN secretary-general has been warning that the world is "one provocation or misunderstanding" away from nuclear crises& confrontations.
Yet the US choose to act this foolish even when Russia/Ukraine conflict is already causing alot& endangering the world's fragile peace.

This is one of the reason "woke" women in government should be prevented by all means....they act irrational & always wants to prove "stupid" points.
I believe that even Mr. Biden or Obama wouldn't embark of provocative foolishness.

The US can't afford to fight with 2 powerful world powers....even if all her allies(NATO) are involved.
It will be a lose/lose situation.

Let no one decieve the US, this is not WW1 or WW2 period and definitely not cold war era....these nations have become more powerful & formidable than ever and grown the same way the US has.
Huge military budgets, many bases& weapons systems are not all that makes a mighty army.
The US should stop living in "fool's paradise".

US &Allies should be held strictly to checks&balances by the rest of the world...they act with so much impunity.

It's a pity that a lot of uninformed & decieved folks go about showing support for every irresponsible behavior of the US.
A lot of Nigerians are dumb and would insult you for this post but you have nailed it in your analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Bamz(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
seunaj:
They love war. This is the same way they pushed Ukraine into a needless war.

I swear. cheesy Macro economy wey never settle. Dey won kon add another fuel to am. Chai embarassed
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by abimic(m): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
I love her gut, madam the madam..... The fearless!!!!! Pelosi..... Tuale Mama.... I like people who pursue what they believe in.......

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
The Chinese foreign minister said yesterday that China will take military action if she visit. There might be another war except soon, I pray not Sha.

China don Dey get ready
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Tobijays: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
telim:
Looks like chinese governments are like Nigerian Agberos. They are only good at threatening other gov without backing up there threats with real action. Assuming the threat is from Putin i believe by now US gov will be begging russian gov to return her body back to USA for a befitting burial. No one will take chinkos serious again.
lol Russia will nuke pepper?? Bro come on what you smoking

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by TheOgaBoss: 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Stevenson20:
China has been fuming in the mouth since Sunday.
Now she is in Taiwan, China how far
if it were Russia, she for nor try am, china is all talk and no action.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by MiaBeer(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Attack fear and fear disappear. That what US is doing with Russia and China right now. Pelosi is from a powerful family as well and you can’t tell her what to do and where not to go lol!

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
I dont understand what China's problem is...

Person visit another country u dey vex...

Trump visit una that time so wetin be ur problem.

Manufacturer of covid... China is yet to apologize to world... Silly things...

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by TheOgaBoss: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Heffalump:

US have every right to enter Taiwan. You made no sense. Both China and Russia ate axis of evil.
no the us does not, even the us recognizes Taiwan as Chinese territory hence till date they do not have an embassy there, this is just a provocation to push their greatest rival into a confrontation.
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
China how far,
God bless America. To all the haters of America just know that one way or the other you and your lineage have benefited from America good deeds, in form of aids, health care, vaccine subsidy, Pharmaceutical research, Business Grants etc.

Absolute Power Corrupts. I'm having mixed feeling about China. China gave almost every nation In the world an easy and cheaper access to Technology. I'm sure China did so to gain ground and popularity too. Something the Westerners wouldn't do. Overall I think the Westerners will handle the Supreme Power better than others..

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by dazzlingd(m): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Laggafin:

Dem no send anybody papa

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by dazzlingd(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Absolute Power Corrupts. I'm having mixed feeling about China. China gave almost every nation In the world an easy and cheaper access to Technology. I'm sure China did so to gain ground and momentum too. Something the Westerners wouldn't do. Overall I think the Westerners will handle the Supreme Power than others..

If other countries have the power that US has, the world would be a terrible place

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
dazzlingd:

If other countries have the power that US has, the world would be a terrible place

True. This Is the exact feeling I have too..

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by 2loadedguy: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
PenSniper:

If anyone is creating needless tension, it is China. She's too much of a bully. She should let Taiwan be. A union is not by force but voluntary.
A lot of you are ignorant and don't know how global politics work but just choose sides on global issues out of ignorance. What if I tell you that the people of California in the US you are supporting have been fighting to be an independent country for over 100years and US will not allow them to leave, the people of Barcelona in Spain have been fighting to be independence since 1800 but Spain and the same US will not allow them go, more recently the people of luhansk and doneytsk in Ukraine want to be independent and Ukraine will not allow them be which forced the ongoing war in Ukraine and your US has since taken side with Ukraine on the issue and sanction Russia for invading Ukraine.
So tell me why China should allow a part it considers to be her territory leave? And whar right does the US have to choose the side that suits her interest on global issues always. Always taking different stands on global issues to spite her enemies and cause problems but foolish people in Africa will still be supporting them.
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
ChangetheChange:
God bless America
China do ur worst... useless country china always want to flex muscle with United States
China should also expect Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to be in Taiwan in the next 6 months

See your big mouth... just this Ukraine - Russia war, see as everyone is suffering, now imagine if the US goes to war with China... Sometimes, y'all talk without thinking
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Laggafin: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
LegalWolf:

Lool. Who has been deceiving you? A US-China war risks distraction of humanity. Neither US nor China will survive it.

Trust me, China is not overrating itself
their worst mistake if they dare.. Usa will return dem to stone age
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Flamethehussler: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
excel101:
The Chinese Govt should be silent or forever keep their peace, if they don't respond or act their threat. The dwarf from North Korea would be very coscious now.
grin lolz the dwarf go rest
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by grandstar(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
seunaj:

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by ElSudani: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
StPete:
US and overconfidence grin grin

They have some never seen before technology. China is not going to risk a war with the US. Not even Russia.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by goodheart01: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
LordMangekyo:
Pelosi don fall into China trap finally. She won't leave Taiwan alive..

U still dey talk all this bullshit?? Oya how far naa... shey she don finally visit and go back. Why didn’t China blow up her plane or attack Taiwan while she was still there? All they can do is threaten to carry some useless military drills after Pelosi must have gone.

Chinese are cowards

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
God1000:
She's fearless and unshakable, she doesn't bow to dictators, she stood up to trump's tyranny throughout his presidency.

Her visit to Taiwan will test China's appetite for confrontation as well

THOUGHT URCHINS SAID PELOSIS PLANE WILL BE SHOOT DOWN grin
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Laggafin:

They talk and do.

The worst China can do is wait until pelosi leaves before trying any nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
seunaj:

Hahahahahahaha this shows that the Chinese are dare scared of America. America forcefully visited a country u called ur own even at your disapproval, yet u are waiting until they leave before fighting.

Let them confront American jets and warships.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Thought Chinese threaten to blow up Airforce 1 if it enters Taiwan space ?

Well, I’m glad Russia put America in her place when they tried this nonsense with them.

In a time like this , no one dares confront them .
U can only do magamaga when there's actually other options to listen to.
They are fearless, brave and strongest.
This is enough statement

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Real-life Robocop Starts Work In Dubai Tomorrow Onward (Photo) / Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! / Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.