Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa (14853 Views)

Jungle Justice In Ughelli; Two Suspected Robbers Burnt To Death (Pictures) / IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims / He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by Ahappy100: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
Use your vote and vote for a person that'll improve the legal system come 2023

Your mumu never do.....

Set of corrupt mofos undecided
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by flemblem(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
SeeHim:
Sandra, Is Really Saying The Truth.

That's Why We @, Has Been Given License By Federal Government Of Nigeria To Dey Publish Anything Called BAD NEWS.

Because Na Where , Dey Work, Na There, , Dey See Him Food Chop.

make u show me love . No amount is small to fix my this hunger wey Dey catch man for here . 2094726814 uba

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by Realtalk20: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
She is very unpleasant on the eyes... undecided
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by 007lss: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Waste of vote. It's more noble to vote for Portable than Tinubu.
Ha......lol
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by lexy2014: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:

How will he improve the legal system? How is he accountable and competent?
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by lexy2014: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
SeeHim:
Update From . COM

Nigerian Businesswoman, Sandra Iheuwa has taken to her Instastory to point out how people can get justice in the country, Reports.

According to Iheuwa, one needs to have money to get justice in Nigeria. She added, As Sighted By , that ''money stops nonsense'' in this part of the World.

See Her Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Which business does she do?
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by spydera: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Justice is not available for the weak especially those financially weak.
What do you expect from justice when most of them close to the Law such as the Lawmakers and Security operatives constantly Break the law.
Even if Justice League existed in Nigeria, Money will be their greatest Rival.
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by Temptee101(m): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:

Misplaced priority!

You should rather be pricing coffin for him instead of soliciting for votes because this ancestor I see here is close to the grave. No be curse but nature, a 86 year old, sick man is almost on the finish line.

Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by Smith414: 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:

So who will the vote be useful for?
The Pandora riff-raff that wants to lie and cheat his way into Aso Rock?
Tell me one truth about Bat and me and my household has his vote
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by judedwriter(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
... and money is a defence:
— Ecclesiastes 7:12

That's why rich men in developing countries walk tall despite all their crimes.
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by toujurs: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
Shame on you!! Tueh. An old man that could barely walk. An old man who doesn't know his age, no certificate, defrauded lagos of it's wealth. How long will Nigerians continue with evil, greedy and selfish politicians like tinubu. undecided. Mr man go and look for job. All these on line zombie work, won't help you be obidient and yusful to the society.
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by Lezzlie(m): 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Another Nairaland hoe-promo
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by jaxxy(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
What a said situation. So the Masses are getting the short end of the stick?

Better open ur eyes and vote Peter Obi/Labour party to stop the nonsense without spending ur hard earned money to stop nonsense.
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by Goldenkrezi: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:

Peter Obi ... Yes o!

On point! grin
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by edosignature(m): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Justice is for the highest bidder's in Nigeria of today & those who get favorable judgement in the court of law pay the corrupt judges, lawyers & their cronies to get what they what.
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by Chrisvotel: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Chai Chai grin grin ;DSee what tinubu has been reduced to grin
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by Lovemaester: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=BAT4Presido2023 post=115315472]Use your vote and vote for a person that'll improve the legal system come 2023 [/quot

You mean we should vote druggie who used thousands of dollars to bribe delegates in the primaries. We should vote agbado master who hired fake bishops. abeg use your church mind na, abeg we Don to suffer. Keep your tribalism in one side for once abeg
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by SPAMBOX7: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Omo grin grin
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by kingyakos: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
SeeHim:
Update From . COM

Nigerian Businesswoman, Sandra Iheuwa has taken to her Instastory to point out how people can get justice in the country, Reports.

According to Iheuwa, one needs to have money to get justice in Nigeria. She added, As Sighted By , that ''money stops nonsense'' in this part of the World.

See Her Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Not justice alone, everything in Nigeria needs money even having sayx with u u will need money
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by MUAnaZephyr: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
SeeHim:
''money stops nonsense''

Know this and know peace
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by uptownemmygee(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Yes ooo
That's why I don't look for trouble, and I always ignore you when you look for mine
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by bdon123(m): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:

So who will the vote be useful for?
The Pandora riff-raff that wants to lie and cheat his way into Aso Rock?l
We will vote Atiku if obi did not exist....big no for Tinubu
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by ManAustin(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
I couldn't agree with u less. In this insane country, justice can only be bought o. I think it's not just this country, it is the same in some other countries. Life no just balance.
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by Stevengold(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu... Yes o!

grin cheesy clown �
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by Lastborn0074: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Please nairalanders, help me out. I'm stranded, having been hypnotized and defrauded where I traveled to buy my goods. The only thing left with me is an empty wallet and my ATM and I have to travel back home. Please nothing is too small. 2059014026 FCMB. God bless you.
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Not only in Nigeria, corruption exists everywhere; that others try so hard to conceal theirs doesn't mean it is not in existence in their clime. Corruption is not made in Nigeria.

Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by Emman08: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
If you want justice in Nigeria, you cant. Leave
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by gulfer: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
It should be if you want to buy justice in Nigeria, just have money
shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by FiremanX: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
She's right tho
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by Hiltaux(m): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:

Story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police In Osun Rescue Man Abducted By Kidnappers In Military Uniform / Suspect Arrested With 54 ATM Cards Handed Over To EFCC In Kano / Nigeria Court Jails Russians, Japenese, 10 Other Foreigners For Oil Smuggling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.