Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa (14872 Views)

Jungle Justice In Ughelli; Two Suspected Robbers Burnt To Death (Pictures) / IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims / He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by EwebSolution: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
All we need in total transformation with all sincerity of heart in this country.....We hear all manner of thing everyday

Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by 9jaRealist: 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
SeeHim:
Update From . COM

Nigerian Businesswoman, Sandra Iheuwa has taken to her Instastory to point out how people can get justice in the country, Reports.

According to Iheuwa, one needs to have money to get justice in Nigeria. She added, As Sighted By , that ''money stops nonsense'' in this part of the World.

See Her Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

It’s mostly the same the WORLD over…
People with wealth generally fare better with the law.

Meanwhile, what you get in the law courts is LEGALITY, and not necessarily “justice”!

>
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by enigmahot231: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Its sounds funny but its the actually truth
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by LOVEGINO(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
SeeHim:
Update From . COM

Nigerian Businesswoman, Sandra Iheuwa has taken to her Instastory to point out how people can get justice in the country, Reports.

According to Iheuwa, one needs to have money to get justice in Nigeria. She added, As Sighted By , that ''money stops nonsense'' in this part of the World.

See Her Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
please have plenty Money.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by Sherishmi1: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
And she is right. 100% sef. If u go to kirikiri correctional Centre, u will see many innocent souls there. But who will rescue them? Whenever I visit with my team, listen to how innocenlty police arrest and srnt them to the court, the court too will remind them without listening to them. Most people there have become hardened criminals from been innocent. Some with evidence of been innocent but nobody to help them. God help this country
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by ProblemChild1: 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
SeeHim:
Sandra, Is Really Saying The Truth.

That's Why We @, Has Been Given License By Federal Government Of Nigeria To Dey Publish Anything Called BAD NEWS.

Because Na Where , Dey Work, Na There, , Dey See Him Food Chop.
This no go just kill me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by pacespot(m): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
That is rather "purchased justice"

The worst thing that can happen to a man is being a poor Nigerian.
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by Insectkiller: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Simply put..

All judges in Nigeria are thief's, or glutton or justice shifters or robbers or add your own

because there is no justice in Nigeria..

Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by Originalsly: 2:05am On Aug 03, 2022
apasino01:
omo una Dey shock me!!!

As you Dey like if you had a company can you hire a person like BAT to run it

Nice question.... just don't be waiting for an answer.
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 03, 2022
These ladies brains are empty, nothing deep ever comes out of it.
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 03, 2022
SeeHim:
Sandra, Is Really Saying The Truth.

That's Why We @, Has Been Given License By Federal Government Of Nigeria To Dey Publish Anything Called BAD NEWS.

Because Na Where , Dey Work, Na There, , Dey See Him Food Chop.
How much you dey pay per bad news I share with you guys. Lots of bad news here I live and my environments

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by NaijaCover(m): 7:32am On Aug 03, 2022
Kittex7:

How much you dey pay per bad news I share with you guys. Lots of bad news here I live and my environments

Forward It To , The Bad News Popular Blogger In Nigeria On WhatsApp Chat
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2022
post=115333224:

Forward It To , The Bad News Popular Blogger In Nigeria On WhatsApp Chat
Then I shouldn't get reward

You try

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by Teller00: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Moneythekokofornijao
Re: If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
The Season Of Appearance.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzqNSqELu0c

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘yahoo Yahoo’: Guide Your Children Against Quick Money - EFCC Urges Parents / Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient / Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.