Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) (18067 Views)

Aba Youths Take Protest To Street, Demand End To Ebubeagu Militia / Ebubeagu Arrests Suspected Child Traffickers In Ebonyi (VIDEO) / FROM AMOTEKUN TO EBUBEAGU: WHY SOUTHERNERS TURNED TO LEOPARDS FOR THEIR SECURITY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by Millimann: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
I fear for the activities of state police if it comes into force.

1 Like

Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by shortIGBOman: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Edoziesmart:
Good way to go. We don't want ebubeagu in South East

You must be related to Simon Ekpa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by Edoziesmart(m): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:
IGBO People no like peace at all. They are used to killings, kidnapping, Robberies and all the unrest, that are perpetrated by IPOB Terrorist.
So your tribe is the one that like peace?
Afonja man like you from oduduwa descendant
Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by shortIGBOman: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Edoziesmart:

So your tribe is the one that like peace?
Afonja man like you from oduduwa descendant

Other Nigerians like peace, except Easterners. They are used to the activities of IPOB grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by Edoziesmart(m): 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You must be related to Simon Ekpa.
I don't give a F to Simon Ekpa nor that albino man in prison cus they are the main cause of what is happening in ìgbo land.

Wish Simon Ekpa will be arrested for good. You can't stay in Finland and inflict war in South East.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by Kelsmatuc(m): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

Thank God this is coming out from u

Don't ever in ur life come here and shout peter òbí again

Peter Òbí was a governor in the east

And u said u av not really been blessed with good leaders in the east

Thank God u know
Anambra is blessed with good leaders from d days of Ngige till Obiano.....anyone saying d east have no good leaders is a fool......maybe unless Abia state sha
Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by Secondly: 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
These people should not touch our Ebubeagu.

Have they forgotten that Ebubeagu is the reason why Fulani Herdsmen attacks have been much curtailed in our land?

1 Like

Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by shortIGBOman: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
Edoziesmart:

I don't give a F to Simon Ekpa nor that albino man in prison cus they are the main cause of what is happening in ìgbo land.

Wish Simon Ekpa will be arrested for good. You can't stay in Finland and inflict war in South East.

I like this statement. You are a patriot.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by Kambols95(m): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
What is Ebubeagu?

1 Like

Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by rusher14: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Bluntguy:
Ikpeazu is a huge mistake as a governor.

He'll make a great senator though.

I think in 8 years, he should be qualified to run for president.
Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by MuslimIgbo: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Bluntguy:
Ikpeazu is a huge mistake as a governor.
Yet, Una still vote for the goat to enter senate...

Shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by Bastaadis: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by jaxxy(m): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kingsmm55:
Ebubeagu or whatever should be scrapped in southeast.. I mean the region has suffered enough escalating it more isn't helpful to the region in particular and Nigeria at large...

But ESN shouldn't be scrapped? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by muykem: 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
They did same to military and police. Criminals and security operatives can never be a friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by Kukukillus: 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
Draconian security outfit
Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by Benchilwell: 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
So Ebubeagu was not brought to reduce insecurity and fight UGM,but they came to worst it.
Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by Chinedum300: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Let it be a warning message to all eastern-governors....let them stop ebube-agu if not,there'll be a serious war between ebube-agu,governor's of eastern and their childrens...
Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by jrusky(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kingsmm55:
Ebubeagu or whatever should be scrapped in southeast.. I mean the region has suffered enough escalating it more isn't helpful to the region in particular and Nigeria at large...

So Ebubewhatever should go but ipig and ugm should remain baa?

Ok naa, nice one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by NORSYK(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
The so called ebubeaturu should be in forests/bushes going after criminal Fulani terrorists in guise of herdsmen, but they are hell bent on killing villagers and youths.

1 Like

Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
IPOB okoko and ESN sympathisers demanding end of EbubeAgu shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by dododawa1: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Problem full everywhere

1 Like

Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by NORSYK(m): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Secondly:
These people should not touch our Ebubeagu.

Have they forgotten that Ebubeagu is the reason why Fulani Herdsmen attacks have been much curtailed in our land?

You are such a terrible liar.
Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by Secondly: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
NORSYK:
You are such a terrible liar.

Thank you for the recognition.

I really appreciate.
Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by hardbody: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
NutritionGuru:
East and West, Yorubas and Igbos need to Unite before it become too late!

On the Okene write up, how can people be that dumb? Don't those kids have parents that pay taxes under LIRS? So if you deploy my tax to the ultimate benefit of my wards you'd assume you are doing me a favour. Being dumb must be a curse to some people actually.
Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by NORSYK(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Secondly:

Thank you for the recognition.

I really appreciate.

Where and when did Ebubeaturu go after Fulani terrorists in the East?
The primary aim of forming ebubeaturu was to curtail the excessive of criminal Fulani herders activities, but they are going after youths playing bet9ja, the keep kidnapping youths and take ransoms.
They keep killing those who have different opinions of the their state governors.
Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by NoQualmz: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Eastlink:
Stupid fools. These clowns never protested the activities of Umuoma Saint Unknown Gunmen, na Ebubeagu dem dey protest against. Gov. Ikpeazu and the Abia state Police commissioner did well by dispersing the rented crowd with tear gas. Any stupid protest not approved by the Police in a volatile region as the South-East may be used by urchins to instigating looting and murder.

Inasmuch as Ebubeagu needs to be called to order, they are still a work in progress. Rather than disband them as being pushed by the ESN/IPOB terrorists, people should ask that officials found culpable in extra judicial crimes be prosecuted.

Ebubeagu has come to stay. Any terrorist or terrorist sympathizer that doesn’t like it should relocate to Sambisa.

1 Like

Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by NoQualmz: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
If we check well,a greater percentage of people protesting against these Ebubeagu outfit are born criminals and cultists. Some masquerading as Ipob urchins. Same way they went about killing policemen.
I have said it times without number,majority of the southeast youths want a region of lawlessness (do as u like). They are opposed to an organised society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by NoQualmz: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
jrusky:

So Ebubewhatever should go but ipig and ugm should remain baa?

Ok naa, nice one.
Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by NoQualmz: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nobody has protested against Simon Ekpa the Abakeleke terrorist for instigating crime,violence and hunger in the southeast.

These are touts and cultists protesting,a greater number of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) by Southernigbo: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ona never see anything. Ebubeagu, ipob and other biafran killer militants have come to stay

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Attacks Clo’s Secretary, Stabs Him In The Eye / Deobra Delone Redden Who Attacked Nevada Judge Back In Court In Shackles / Nigerian National Detained For Possession Of Cocaine In Trinidad & Tobago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.