Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan (39830 Views)

Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash / Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan / Russia Announces End Of Crimea Military Drills, Troops Leaving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by ZombieSlayer1: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Military drill grin grin grin grin

They are no longer attacking Taiwan

Empty barrels always make the loudest noise!

That's how Russia said it was going to take Kiev in 2 weeks and still struggling as of date grin grin grin
Una go open mouth dey talk rubbish.
Did Russia ever say they're interested in taking Kiev? It was actually a US general so made that statement.
Also, Ukraine is currently having their ass handed to them by Russia but msm will never tell you

4 Likes

Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by gasparpisciotta: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
sparko1:

Sometimes I wonder where you guys left your brain! SMH!

If you have a contrary opinion, you are free to share instead of exposing your virus infested brain
Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by Lovenorth: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nice one
Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by InvertedHammer: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
China might invade Taiwan

The US cannot go about with this idea of toying with the egos of the other world powers especially Russia and China.

/
The way some of you see things is really funny.

Conflicts and wars are multibillion dollars industries. But you think it is all about ethics and morals. grin

Just imagine how many billions are cooling off in people's accounts from the Boko Haram/ISWAP activities alone. Then multiply it by whatever factor to get an idea of what foreign corporations get from war.

I hope you are not one of those who believe that FG cannot end insecurity. It is not profitable to end insecurity in Nigeria cool

/

1 Like

Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by Karnice600: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Una go open mouth dey talk rubbish.
Did Russia ever say they're interested in taking Kiev? It was actually a US general so made that statement.
Also, Ukraine is currently having their ass handed to them by Russia but msm will never tell you
Taah!
commot for there

1 Like

Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by seunny4lif(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
cheesy
This pray need louder Amen oooh
Casem960:
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy it Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by yahmohy27: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Casem960:
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick, We Cancel & Destroy it Jesus Name
Are you feeling a headache?
Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by Greatdand007(m): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Pix: A map released by the Xinhua news agency in China details areas that will be used for military drills encircling Taiwan from Aug. 4-7.

Take it or leave it china will invade Taiwan and nothing the puppet USA gonna do

1 Like

Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by Kingspin(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
abobote:
I don't like that busy woman
What did she even go there to do?

Just to ignite another war
.Would you like China to invade Nigeria? Why can't China stay within their country?

1 Like

Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by zinaunreal(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Topmaike007:
says someone typing with a Chinese phone

See this chunkie.... if you like don't upgrade you think everyone stoops low like you
Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by goodheart01: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

The US cannot go about with this idea of toying with the egos of the other world powers especially Russia and China.

What smelling ego?? They should target her plane or endanger her life in anyway and lets see..... China world power my ass

3 Likes

Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by Parkji: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

WE TOLD U URCHINS THAT CHINA CAN NEVER DARE SHOOT AT THE PELOSI PLANE BUT UNA HATRED TOWARDS U.S MADE U THINK THEY CAN DO SUCH

3 Likes

Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by goodheart01: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
KingAzubuike:
This is the way to go, a statement move else America's puppet in the name of United kingdom will also land on Taiwan soil in the coming days. China needs to send a statement.

Statement my ass. Bloody Asian cowards. Why conducting the drill when she must have left Taiwan?? They should atleast endanger the life of Pelosi and get it hot. Slit eyed Asian idiots

2 Likes

Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by EwebSolution: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dis one no concern me, make i go make money for PredictAndWin jare

Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by Uboat: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
If only president Harry Truman allowed Douglas MacArthur to deal with the Chinese during the Korean war in essence crushing communism in China.
Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by Parkji: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
stanluiz:
Nawaooh! No be small thing ooh.

But US should mind their business. They will push Taiwan into war and abandon them just like they did with Ukraine.
SHUT UP.
CHINA THREATENED TO SHOOT DOWN PELOSI PLANE , BUT INSTEAD THEY RESTORTED TO WHAT I TOLD PUTARDS ALREADY.
I TOLD THEM THAT CHINA THEMSELVE WILL ENCIRCLE TAIWAN TO PROTECT HER SO THAT NOTHING GO HAPPEN TO HER UNTIL SHE LEAVES , SO THAT THEY WILL THEN DO ANYTHNG THEY WANT . IF PELOSI DECIDES TO STAY UNTIL SUNDAY, THEN CHINA MUST WAIT UNTIL MONDAY BE4 COUGHING.

3 Likes

Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by gasparpisciotta: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
The way some of you see things is really funny.

Conflicts and wars are multibillion dollars industries. But you think it is all about ethics and morals. grin

Just imagine how many billions are cooling off in people's accounts from the Boko Haram/ISWAP activities alone. Then multiply it by whatever factor to get an idea of what foreign corporations get from war.

I hope you are not one of those who believe that FG cannot end insecurity. It is not profitable to end insecurity in Nigeria cool

/

I don’t have anything against your write up but read my comment again but slowly.

Most of you just jump into conclusions whenever there is a sensational headline without familiarizing yourself with history.

Stop thinking with your butts
Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by sparko1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

If you have a contrary opinion, you are free to share instead of exposing your virus infested brain

What you shared lack reasoning, I don't counter such idiocy!
Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by Parkji: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Greatdand007:

Take it or leave it china will invade Taiwan and nothing the puppet USA gonna do
THOUGHT U PEOPLE WERE REJOICING WHEN THEY SAID THAT THEY WILL SHOOT DOWN PELOSI PLANE ?
HOW FAR ?
WHY THEM NO TRY AM ?
WHY ARE THEY WAITING UNTIL PELOSI LEAVES ?
Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by akinwun(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reinaldo:
In all you do remember APC is the reason why a loaf of bread is now expensive
grin cheesy
In all i do.... grin grin grin
Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by 9jaRealist: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
posty56:
undecided all this one na just barking,fire her plane or shoot missiles towards her location,then una go know how far

China is NOT like the US, and is NOT interested in assassinating people…
>
Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by Greatdand007(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parkji:
THOUGHT U PEOPLE WERE REJOICING WHEN THEY SAID THAT THEY WILL SHOOT DOWN PELOSI PLANE ?
HOW FAR ?
WHY THEM NO TRY AM ?
WHY ARE THEY WAITING UNTIL PELOSI LEAVES ?

They will still shoot it down let’s watch and see
Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by gasparpisciotta: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parkji:
WE TOLD U URCHINS THAT CHINA CAN NEVER DARE SHOOT AT THE PELOSI PLANE BUT UNA HATRED TOWARDS U.S MADE U THINK THEY CAN DO SUCH

Your brain is leaking vital fluid, think with what is left and stop jumping into conclusion about others.

I never said Pelosi’s plane will be attacked. My point is the about the potential aftermath of her visit
Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by gasparpisciotta: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
sparko1:

What you shared lack reasoning, I don't counter such idiocy!

If you don’t understand the politics of Ukraine’s request to join NATO and Russia’s subsequent invasion has no reasoning to you then nothing will ever make sense to you.

Remain in your field and leave world politics to those who have an idea.

1 Like

Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by Pityoobi: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wintertime:
USA claiming Saint ,, what happened to Biafra

Help conduct referendum on this country..
Toady na Biafra, tomorrow na OBI for president…this confusion no too much so.
Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by Pityoobi: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
etrouble:

You no want Presidency again? Wait till Obituary is humiliated next year before you go back to your Biafra or Death song nah
They are super confused…Igbos are not properly aligned to achieve a cause…to them all way na way…a cause without direction.
Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by Flamethehussler: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
feedthenation:
---China is just displaying colourful fireworks to mark Pelosi visit to Taiwan---
grin grin LWKMD
Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by Great0ne1: 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wintertime:
USA claiming Saint ,, what happened to Biafra

Help conduct referendum on this country..
You dey mind those trouble makers
Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by seunny4lif(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin
Lol
I swear, China fall my hand
USA just crossed Chinese government biggest redline and China military are just making fireworks for her arrival.

Damn, Putin must be laughing because the last time Russia redline was crossed in Ukraine, Ukraine is losing land every day.
feedthenation:
---China is just displaying colourful fireworks to mark Pelosi visit to Taiwan---

2 Likes

Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by Ckonnet: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Beer parlour analysis!

Where did Biden tell you he was raising taxes for middle class?

What opposite was Trump doing? Excluding the wealthy 1% from tax?

My problem with nairaland is that it gives more mad people a comfortable platform to feel unnecessary wise/funky. This link is from fox news even people earning 10k will be expecting 3% tax hike and if you really understand what it means to earn 10k in us mugu.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxbusiness.com/politics/most-americans-feel-tax-pain-dem-inflation-bill-despite-bidens-past-promises.amp
Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ckonnet:

My problem with nairaland is that it gives more mad people a comfortable platform to feel unnecessary wise/funky. This link is from fox news even people earning 10k will be expecting 3% tax hike and if you really understand what it means to earn 10k in us mugu.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxbusiness.com/politics/most-americans-feel-tax-pain-dem-inflation-bill-despite-bidens-past-promises.amp

The president of the united states has spoken and you talking about Fox news?

You need visit a rehab!
Re: Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan by fabianiyobosa(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Farid24224:
Taiwan should not fall into the US's trap!!!

Ukraine are now suffering from it...BE WISE!!!!

US trap? You are even making reference to Ukraine, when Russia recognized secessionist that broke away from Ukraine but you are siding with China that is trying to reclaim an independent nation that broke away from China, and by the way, China also recognized those secessionist from Ukraine.

Such hypocrisy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cyril Ramaphosa: 10 Things To Know About South Africa’s New President / Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory / Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.