Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash (24661 Views)

5 U.S Soldiers Die In Helicopter Crash During Training / Ukraine's Interior Minister, Deputy, 16 Others Die In Helicopter Crash (photos) / Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by franchasofficia: 8:10am On Apr 19
Kenya's military chief, Gen Francis Omondi Ogolla, has died after a military helicopter crashed in the west of the country, the president has announced.

In a news conference, President William Ruto said it was a "tragic moment".

If you can, avoid flying on a helicopter, it is one of the fastest ways to die, avoid that flying coffin called helicopter at all cost cry

Watch full video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9Qfzr0LflI?si=w-6C4ITG7cw-tgS6

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by immortalcrown(m): 8:13am On Apr 19
RIP

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by helinues: 8:19am On Apr 19
Omondi sounds from Luya, hope there are no motives behind the helicopter crash

29 Likes

Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by Urheadmaster(m): 8:22am On Apr 19
shocked

Must there be motive anytime a head of military died from helicopter crash tongue
helinues:

16 Likes

Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by Peakdesign23(m): 8:24am On Apr 19
This is a painful one.
Rip.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by helinues: 8:27am On Apr 19
Urheadmaster:
Must there be motive anytime a politician died of helicopter crash tongue

Do you follow Kenya politics?

Ogola worked in the administration of former president Uhuru which Ruto was the vice then.

Uhuru didn't want Ruto to succeed him , so he worked with Raila the main opposition who is from Luo. Ogola is also from Luo, he played some major role in trying to twarth the victory of president Ruto. Leaked audio tape surfaced

Infact Ruto talked about it after his inauguration but he moved pass that and promote Ogola to the current position. Ogola was actually the next in line for the position.

Even if there are no motives, the Luo's would attributes some to it for sure.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by Urheadmaster(m): 8:31am On Apr 19
Very comprehensive.
helinues:

Ogola worked in the administration of former president Uhuru which Ruto was the vice then.

Uhuru didn't want Ruto to succeed him , so he worked with Raila the main opposition who is from Luo. Ogola is also from Luo, he played some major role in trying to twarth the victory of president Ruto. Leaked audio tape surfaced

Infact Ruto talked about it after his inauguration but he moved pass that and promote Ogola to the current position.

15 Likes

Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by Oduduwapigs: 8:37am On Apr 19
helinues:

Infact Ruto talked about it after his inauguration but he moved pass that and promote Ogola to the current position. Ogola was actually the next in line for the position.

Will you be useful today or no?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by franchasofficia: 8:41am On Apr 19
helinues:

You are knowledgeable about the situation but I doubt it was a setup or a political assassination.

Helicopter is one of the most dangerous means of transport, I always pity anybody flying on a helicopter

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by helinues: 8:44am On Apr 19
franchasofficia:
You are knowledgeable about the situation but I doubt it was a setup or a political assassination.

Helicopter is one of the most dangerous means of transport, I always pity anybody flying on a helicopter

Just saw the news here. The crash would likely be an accident, those military officers fly a lot..

But you see the Luo's , make I just salute them from afar.. grin

Here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcJV8bimAtk

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by SaturnNick(m): 10:15am On Apr 19
RIP
Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by 4ormidable(m): 10:16am On Apr 19
Very tragic

May his soul rest in peace, Amen!
Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by Chucks13: 10:16am On Apr 19
Another one. I kept saying it please avoid Hellicopter it doesn't worth dying through that machine.

Avoid Hellicopter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by tefishy(m): 10:16am On Apr 19

Helicopter is taking lives rapidly. Even wind or snow can bring that machine down

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by Iceiscold: 10:16am On Apr 19
Sad one..may his soul rest in peace
Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by bigdammyj: 10:16am On Apr 19
R.I.P to him.
Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by nedekid: 10:16am On Apr 19
Urheadmaster:
Must there be motive anytime a politician died of helicopter crash tongue
Are you minding that mumu man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by Franzinni: 10:17am On Apr 19
Helicopter is really doing damage to the 1%
Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by 99thEnemy(m): 10:17am On Apr 19
franchasofficia:
Kenya's military chief, Gen Francis Omondi Ogolla, has died after a military helicopter crashed in the west of the country, the president has announced.

In a news conference, President William Ruto said it was a "tragic moment".

If you can, avoid flying on a helicopter, it is one of the fastest ways to die, avoid that flying coffin called helicopter at all cost cry

Watch full video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9Qfzr0LflI?si=w-6C4ITG7cw-tgS6
Tell that to WriterNig grin

In which country was the helicopter made?
To WriterNig ‘s disappointment, the helicopter that crashed wasn’t produced in the United States. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by aktolly54(m): 10:18am On Apr 19
What if I buy helicopter like Neymar jr , brand new ? Hope am safe
Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by ClassicMan202(m): 10:19am On Apr 19
Rip

Space for sale
Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by lanre316: 10:19am On Apr 19
franchasofficia:

Dangote still flies it within Lagos o. Somebody close to him should advise him.
Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by Kingdavid579(m): 10:19am On Apr 19
I don't like helicopter
Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by Alexiiydon: 10:19am On Apr 19
He no concern me
Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by ignis: 10:20am On Apr 19
This is the reason I sold my 3 helicopters in 2022. I have been flying round the world on commercial flight which is safer.

7 Likes

Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by EMXTAN1(m): 10:23am On Apr 19
Hellooo Copital...
This craft seems like the capital for unwarranted or unforseen deaths..
It's well
Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by wonder233: 10:23am On Apr 19
A comment from a typical vapid black African.
A typical black African exists only to pursue tribal bigotry. Take that away from a black african, he has little or no motivation to continue living.
helinues:

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by Tealcrestmedia(m): 10:24am On Apr 19
Crazy, the reliability of choppers is really poor.
Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by franchasofficia: 10:24am On Apr 19
99thEnemy:

Tell that to WriterNig grin

In which country was the helicopter made?
To WriterNig ‘s disappointment, the helicopter that crashed wasn’t produced in the United States. cheesy
That one need to change his name from "WriterNig" to "PutinWorshipper" grin
Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by Hezmatosky: 10:25am On Apr 19
helinues:
Who be dis helinues sef? sad

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by kestolove95(m): 10:25am On Apr 19
The man Don roast
Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by JimohMomoh: 10:27am On Apr 19
WriterNG & WriterNig left the thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

King Charles III Will Be Crowned Today. / Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released / Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.