Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers (897 Views)

RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. / Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State / Border Closure: Thieves Descend On Trapped Lorry-load Of Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by Akinolore(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers

Oyo State Amotekun corps has stopped a
vehicle carrying more than 140 travelers was stopped in Ibadan.

According to information obtained by westerdailynews.com, the travelers who were detained near the Bodija-UI axis were en route from Ogere town in Zamfara state to Ogere state.

It also learned that when they saw the Amotekun pasonnel, several of the travelers leapt from the truck and fled.

The Amotekun Corps, working with other security authorities, is currently searching the truck that was intercepted to determine its purpose.

Details will follow......

Source: https://westerndailynews.com/in-ibadan-amotekun-raids-a-truck-load-of-travelers/

Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by budaatum: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Who gave amotekun authority to stop a vehicle carrying more than 140 travelers in Ibadan?

Are they police?
Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
This one no suppose be news nah....

Just order the truck make e go back to where hin dey come from...

2 Likes

Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by sreamsense: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
When zamfara was first declared as Sharia state, we warned but didn't listen. Now, bandit and harden criminals have taken over. Sharia is no longer working for bandit and harden criminals. Now ripple effect and fruit of Sharia is here for them to witness. Okada man will hide under Sharia support to marry four wives and give birth to plenty children under poverty.

Now, many of those children have grown up to become lawless that Sharia law can not even tame again. Can Sharia police stand in front of bandits and terrorists now? It is now turn of Nigeria police they despised then that are being pushed forward now to face bandits. Governor then was adamant during Obasanjo that he must go Sharia way, now fruit of Sharia is here for them to see.

They are now running on weekly basis to south west Lagos, Oyo and Ogun by hiding inside trailers to join modest Muslims they call infidels and inferior muslims.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by Entprys(m): 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Are they not citizens ? Why embarassing them ?
Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by Thomthom(m): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Anything that will free this Country of kidnappers and killer is welcome
Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by GeneralPula: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
sreamsense:
When zamfara was first declared as Sharia state, we warned but didn't listen. Now, bandit and harden criminals have taken over. Sharia is no longer working for bandit and harden criminals. Now ripple effect and fruit of Sharia is here for them to witness. Okada man will hide under Sharia support to marry four wives and give birth to plenty children under poverty.

Now, many of those children have grown up to become lawless that Sharia law can not even tame again. Can Sharia police stand in front of bandits and terrorists now? It is now police they despised that are being push forward now to face bandits. Governor then was adamant during Obasanjo that he must go Sharia way, now fruit of Sharia is here for them to see.

They are now running on weekly basis to south west Lagos, Oyo and Ogun by hiding inside trailers to join modest Muslims they call infidels and inferior muslims.
Is everything ok?
Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by Johnny147147: 12:28am On Aug 03, 2022
BokoBandits
Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by backtovillage: 5:46am On Aug 03, 2022
Entprys:
Are they not citizens ? Why embarassing them?
Like those in Enugu forest abi.
No Governor will be comfortable with the influx of foreigners into the country and yet allow them into his state.
People like you disgust me.
Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by backtovillage: 5:51am On Aug 03, 2022
budaatum:
Who gave amotekun authority to stop a vehicle carrying more than 140 travelers in Ibadan?

Are they police?
No immigration ni.
Is Hisbah police?
Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by backtovillage: 5:55am On Aug 03, 2022
These are foreigners with no IDs but Ak47
Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by budaatum: 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
backtovillage:

No immigration ni.
Is Hisbah police?

Is Hisbah stopping trucks full of people in Ibadan?
Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by backtovillage: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
budaatum:

Is Hisbah stopping trucks full of people in Ibadan?
Who gave Hisbah the power to destroy goods that are not contraband but yet no consequence? Goods from South

1 Like

Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by budaatum: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
backtovillage:

Who gave Hisbah the power to destroy goods that are not contraband but yet no consequence? Goods from South

The owner of the goods gave them authority by allowing their goods to be destroyed yet no consequence. Hopefully you are not helpless like them because you will ensure there are consequences if I entered your house and destroyed your goods.

This amotekun stopping a vehicle carrying more than 140 travelers in Ibadan is not consequence but retaliation at best like an eye for an eye. And be helped if they are smarter than you and make it consequential by suing you for contravening the constitution that guarantees free movement and for detaining without due authority.
Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by backtovillage: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
budaatum:

The owner of the goods gave them authority by allowing their goods to be destroyed yet no consequence. Hopefully you are not helpless like them because you will ensure there are consequences if I entered your house and destroyed your goods.

This amotekun stopping a vehicle carrying more than 140 travelers in Ibadan is not consequence but retaliation at best like an eye for an eye. And be helped if they are smarter than you and make it consequential by suing you for contravening the constitution that guarantees free movement and for detaining without due authority.
Let them go to court and prove that they have IDs.
They allowed foreigners into their state that's the reason they are moving down south. Your defense is baseless. People loaded themselves in a truck like dat don't you think there should be an agreement between the Federal government and state government if they have the capacity to take influx from one state to another . Is it not the same constitution that made Abuja to b surrounded by Boko haram insurgent but yet u brought out the same constitution.
Am very sure you are not in the country right now else u won't b saying this
Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by budaatum: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
backtovillage:

Let them go to court and prove that they have IDs.
They allowed foreigners into their state that's the reason they are moving down south. Your defense is baseless. People loaded themselves in a truck like dat don't you think there should be an agreement between the Federal government and state government if they have the capacity to take influx from one state to another . Is it not the same constitution that made Abuja to b surrounded by Boko haram insurgent but yet u brought out the same constitution.
Am very sure you are not in the country right now else u won't b saying this

So if I load people in Enugu inside 10 Ekene Dili Chukwus and drive them to Lagos I must first seek "agreement between the Federal government and state government" despite the fact that the Nigerian constitution already guarantees the freedom of my movement in Nigeria?

Na so you think I must mumu reach? What if their mumu no reach my own and they decide to inflict consequences on me by suing me for contravening their constitutional right just as you should have inflicted consequence by suing those who destroyed your property?

If thinking like you do is what it means to be in the country I will leave the country for you this very minute, I assure you.

Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by backtovillage: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
budaatum:

So if I load people in Enugu inside 10 Ekene Dili Chukwus and drive them to Lagos I must first seek "agreement between the Federal government and state government" despite the fact that the Nigerian constitution already guarantees the freedom of my movement in Nigeria?

Na so you think I must mumu reach? What if their mumu no reach my own and they decide to inflict consequences on me by suing me for contravening their constitutional right just as you should have inflicted consequence by suing those who destroyed your property?

If thinking like you do is what it means to be in the country I will leave the country for you this very minute, I assure you.
If you are "up".
-You would understand that state do not get dime from all this influx to help with overpopulation.
-You would understand that there is a limit to which a state can take.
-what if half of the population in my state move to your state due to crises. Life would be bearable for you there abi.
-you would understand that lagos is Overpopulated.
Nigeria constitution made Nigeria and Nigerians the way they are.
Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by budaatum: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
backtovillage:

If you are "up".
-You would understand that state do not get dime from all this influx to help with overpopulation.
-You would understand that there is a limit to which a state can take.
-what if half of the population in my state move to your state due to crises. Life would be bearable for you there abi.
-you would understand that lagos is Overpopulated.
Nigeria constitution made Nigeria and Nigerians the way they are.

First, 140 people is not influx. More than ten Ekene Dili Chukwus load in Enugu and arrive in Lagos everyday and I don't hear influx unless you are one of those Yorubas crying that Igbos are smarter than you.

And who told you Lagos is overpopulated? Lagos population is a mere 15+million. What would you say when it doubles to 30million and then 60million, or do you think time will never reach 2050 and 3023?

If the population of your state all move to my state, though I wonder what crisis will make the population of your state abandon your state and move into mine, my people will welcome you and then move into your abandoned state and developed it and charge you a lot to come back and live in your state that you abandoned and that we developed. See how you like it then.
Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by backtovillage: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
budaatum:

First, 140 people is not influx. More than ten Ekene Dili Chukwus load in Enugu and arrive in Lagos everyday and I don't hear influx unless you are one of those Yorubas crying that Igbos are smarter than you.

And who told you Lagos is overpopulated? Lagos population is a mere 15+million. What would you say when it doubles to 30million and then 60million, or do you think time will never reach 2050 and 3023?

If the population of your state all move to my state, though I wonder what crisis will make the population of your state abandon your state and move into mine, my people will welcome you and then move into your abandoned state and developed it and charge you a lot to come back and live in your state that you abandoned and that we developed. See how you like it then.
So you think Lagos is not stretched abi.
-Your people will move to my state and develop my state even if bandit are on rampage chai, Olodumare jowo gbami now!!!
-So you think it will go beyond that amount in Lagos state and nothing would be done? People like you shouldn't near seat of power because you would rather leave everything they way are.
Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by budaatum: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
backtovillage:

-Your people will move to my state and develop my state even if bandit are on rampage chai, Olodumare jowo gbami now!!!
-So you think it will go beyond that amount in Lagos state and nothing would be done? People like you shouldn't near seat of power because you would rather leave everything they way are.

No, Lagos is not stretched. You all just don't know how to build up and live harmoniously with each other.

20 years ago the population of Lagos was half what it is today and at 3.5% annual growth rate, you will surly live long enough to see the population of Lagos double to 30million, then Olodumare will gba แบน, amen.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/lagos-population

Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by backtovillage: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
budaatum:

No, Lagos is not stretched. You all just don't know how to build up and live harmoniously with each other.

20 years ago the population of Lagos was half what it is today and at 3.5% annual growth rate, you will surly live long enough to see the population of Lagos double to 30million, then Olodumare will gba แบน, amen.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/lagos-population
What made the population to surge if not migration.
Chinese arent living harmoniously or Texas.
Those you see there are just projections doesn't mean it can't even reduce but if we have someone like you sure it will be more than that.
Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by mccloud224(m): 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Several years ago, Nnamdi Kanu warned about Fulani jihadist infiltration into the southern part of the country and you ALL called him a madman.... He forecasted Islamic extremists attempting to takeover the country and you ALL ridiculed him.... I guess what's going on in Abuja is just a BBNaija rehearsal.

When I die, I will beat the sh*t out of the angel that sent me to a country populated with tribalistic/religious fools!!!!

If Nnamdi Kanu has access to a smartphone in the cell, he would be laughing his guts out to stupor. The govt knows he has been right all along. That THING parading itself in aso rock as president is NOT Buhari.... Nigerians are fools though.

What else can I say?
Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by Kenny9857(m): 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
backtovillage:

Why are you replying that mola dumbass ??
That stinking Animal undecided undecided
Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by backtovillage: 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kenny9857:

Why are you replying that mola dumbass ??
That stinking Animal undecided undecided
Me I just want to know why they think that way
Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by budaatum: 1:18am On Aug 04, 2022
backtovillage:

What made the population to surge if not migration.
Chinese arent living harmoniously or Texas.
Those you see there are just projections doesn't mean it can't even reduce but if we have someone like you sure it will be more than that.

If you happened to be living like the Chinese or as is lived in Texas you'd probable think you have died and arrived in heaven.

U na too de born pikin is what made the population of Lagos surge, and u na no fit farm which is why you left the village to come make a living in Lagos, so yes, population will grow if I were in charge, and it would be accepted as progress and development especially since I would have more people to tax to increase the states IGR to spend on developing the state.

You do know that the current transport system can not transport the current population? I need to build underground metro like they have in New York to move you efficiently to where you'd be working for your daily bread so more people paying tax is a requirement.
Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by backtovillage: 1:32am On Aug 04, 2022
budaatum:

If you happened to be living like the Chinese or as is lived in Texas you'd probable think you have died and arrived in heaven.

U na too de born pikin is what made the population of Lagos surge, and u na no fit farm which is why you left the village to come make a living in Lagos, so yes, population will grow if I were in charge, and it would be accepted as progress and development especially since I would have more people to tax to increase the states IGR to spend on developing the state.

You do know that the current transport system can not transport the current population? I need to build underground metro like they have in New York to move you efficiently to where you'd be working for your daily bread so more people paying tax is a requirement.
grin grin hmmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by budaatum: 2:10am On Aug 04, 2022
backtovillage:
Me I just want to know why they think that way

We "think" that way because we inform ourselves.

1914 Germany with population of about 60million introduced Lebensraum as necessary for its survival thinking livable land would run out. They went on to remove most of the indigenous populations of Central and Eastern Europe either through mass deportation to Siberia, extermination, or enslavement so they can have more land to live on. Thankfully, for them, lots of them died in the wars so their population has grown to a mere 85 million.

That will not be the portion of vibrant ever growing Lagos especially after we have taught ourselves to live harmoniously with one another and better utilise space.

1 Like

Re: In Ibadan, Amotekun Raids A Truck Load Of Travelers by budaatum: 2:27am On Aug 04, 2022
backtovillage:

grin grin hmmm.

It has been a pleasure backtovillage.

Respect.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BORN IN PRISON BY CONVICTED CRIMINALS. BECOMES A PRISONER AND A CHRONIC ADDICT! / Open Day Stealing At Oando Petrol Station Gwarinpa / (VIDEO) Tension As UNIBEN Students Beat Soldiers. See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.