Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic (1896 Views)

Throwback Photo Of General Buhari In A Heated Discussion With Gen. IBB c.1985 / IPOB Dissociates Itself From Biafra National Guard (BNG) / Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by Whiteangel1234: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
BREAKING! I am privileged to announce that starting from today, the 2nd day of August 2022, the IPOB Autopilot & Biafra National Guard (BNG) are now in alliance to liberate Biafra by 2023. WE MOVE!

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1554506556393361415?t=dDR1UASd1767WCEDktmsZw&s=19

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by Whiteangel1234: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Pics

Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by Abdul05: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin grin cheesy what a comedy show

What could that missile be called.. China Xmas fire light. . grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
No election will hold in South East

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by Ikamandoncome: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Yes I support this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by Whiteangel1234: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Abdul05:
grin cheesy

I think sometime bad is cooking , I think Simon Ekpa Knew that if Peter Obi take power in 2023 that will be officially the end of Biafra because Biafra is more of injustice

An average Igbo Man Love a United Nigeria and even a United Africa so we can travel and conquer

Biafra is a Product of Injustice ,

Simon Ekpa want to start a crisis I think

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
He actually called his group Auto pilot
Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by thesicilian: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Igbos campaigning for the leadership of a country they plan to disintegrate by next year can either be the most foolish move or the smartest villain plan.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
No election will hold in South East
election will hold after election i can't general confirm the level of break down that will start. Depends on 2023 after election
Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by paramakina202: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

I think sometime bad is cooking , I think Simon Ekpa Knew that if Peter Obi take power in 2023 that will be officially the end of Biafra because Biafra is more of injustice

An average Igbo Man Love a United Nigeria and even a United Africa so we can travel and conquer

He can only succeed if ndi Igbo allow him to take them for another wasteful ride.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by adekolaelect(m): 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
election will hold after election i can't general confirm the level of break down that will start. Depends on 2023 after election
Nothing will happen after election .Tinubu will send his new version of Phython to them for a better dancing .

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
adekolaelect:
Nothing will happen after election .Tinubu will send his new version of Phython to them for a better dancing .
Tinubu will never win this election this election is between peter obi and Atiku

1 Like

Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by adekolaelect(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Tinubu will never win this election this election is between peter obi and Atiku
I agree with you if election is conducted on Tweeter .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by TylerDurden: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
FCK Peter Obi

Its Biafra or death.

Abeg make this civil war start already .

Shit is getting boring with these Jew larpers
Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by threesome2: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by TylerDurden: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Been saying it that you parasites need Nigeria more than Nigeria nerds you.

Thank you for confirming it for me.
Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
adekolaelect:
I agree with you if election is conducted on Tweeter .
okey naw go and get ready
Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by TylerDurden: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

I

No.

Biafra was Plan B after Igbo lame attempt to dominate the polity was scuttled

You then annexed the Niger Delta into your mini Marxist state to exploit to the fullest.

Biafra was injustice on its own .
Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by TylerDurden: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Normally , threads like this will attract the usual "see gallant men", " Biafra must surely come", "freedom fighters" , etc.

But now .... Crickets !
Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by sweetonugbu: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
TylerDurden:
Normally , threads like this will attract the usual "see gallant men", " Biafra must surely come", "freedom fighters" , etc.

But now .... Crickets !
COWARD

1 Like

Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by TylerDurden: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
sweetonugbu:
COWARD

Who is the coward?

Me?

I laff.

Your boys scout brigade larping as rebel soldiers that only have strength for Fulani herdsmen is the brave warrior abi?
Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by sweetonugbu: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
TylerDurden:

Who is the coward?

Me?

I laff.

Your boys scout brigade larping as rebel soldiers that only have strength for Fulani herdsmen is the brave warrior abi?
COWARD Mention ur tribe.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by TylerDurden: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
sweetonugbu:
COWARD Mention ur tribe.

Tribal goat

What you want do with my tribe ?

Just know I am no OSI biastard
Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by Oilwell(m): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
If Zambia could get it right why not Nigeria.

Nigerian youths rise up and take back your country.

Obi/ Datti 2023
The time has come.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by sweetonugbu: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
TylerDurden:

Tribal goat

What you want do with my tribe ?

Just know I am no OSI biastard
NONENTITY Stop making noise when the big(3) boys are discusing, beast of no nation.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by laughitall(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
I laugh out very loud !
Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by Broveens42(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

I don't think so
They could be preparing for something that does not concern nija election.

When will Kanu be released or condemned? Before or after election?
This could be a clue
Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by Samade7: 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tell the guy to come down to naija, then I will know is serious.
Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by paltielx: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
This man has mental complications, i thought finland do have advance medical centres
Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by GodsOwnMan: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Peter Obituary Peter Obi's men...he sponsors them, supports them and directs them. In return they are in charge on his social media team.
Re: Breaking Simon Ekpa Announce Alliance With Gen Orji Of Biafra National Guard-pic by Broveens42(m): 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Samade7:
Tell the guy to come down to naija, then I will know is serious.

But I just read where he said you guys can't even travel from one state to another and you are asking him to come to Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Mixed Reactions As Peter Obi Was Interviewed By Igbos Woman On CNN / If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By 16th Oct FG Will Hear From Biafrans - IPOB / Bola Tinubu Gaffes Again At Chatham House In London (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.