Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Video; PSG To Release New Album Featuring Omah Lay, Ckay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video; PSG To Release New Album Featuring Omah Lay, Ckay (377 Views)

Simi, Lil Kesh, Omah Lay, Ckay, Bella Shmurda, Laycon And LAX – Newest Song Rele / Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song / Davido To Release New Song "Chioma", Says He Misses His Wife. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video; PSG To Release New Album Featuring Omah Lay, Ckay by spunky425(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2022

Ligue 1 giants, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) are set to release a music album titled "ICI C'EST PARIS" and Nigerian stars Omah Lay and Ckay among other stars will feature on the album.

Ckay and Omah Lay have been stand out Nigerian artistes in recent years and their efforts hasn't gone unnoticed world wide.

The album is in collaborations with REC 118 and features the likes of Driks, Leto, Naza and DA Uzi amongst others.

See the announcement;

https://voiceofng.com/entertainment/psg-to-release-new-album-featuring-omah-lay-ckay/
Re: Video; PSG To Release New Album Featuring Omah Lay, Ckay by Beckyramos05: 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nice one
Re: Video; PSG To Release New Album Featuring Omah Lay, Ckay by Odetokun3(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Cool
Re: Video; PSG To Release New Album Featuring Omah Lay, Ckay by threesome2: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Whao

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “I Like You But It Feels Like I’m Forcing Myself On You” – Doyin Profe / BNXN In Serious Police Case! / Fact Check: Who Is The Most Handsome Nigeria’s Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.