Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

After Her Husband Divorced Her Korra Obidi Say She Will Not Marry Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Her Husband Divorced Her Korra Obidi Say She Will Not Marry Again (349 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Her Husband Divorced Her Korra Obidi Say She Will Not Marry Again by Icart: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct5lR2eJ0MI

Korra Obidi has said that she doesn't think she will ever get married again and she gave reasons for her conclusion.

The mother-of-two, whose husband announced he was divorcing her just 5 days after they welcomed their second child, said she really tried in her marriage.

She said she cooked all sorts of meals, gave him "doggy style, trampoline style, elephant syle", bought sexy lingeries, and did everything else a wife is expected to do.

She added that she gave her all to that "institution" but the institution is not easy.

She then warned that no man should marry her.

She explained that when she was married, she had to tone down her personality and other things out of respect for the man.

She added that she now has her space to herself to do as she likes and she loves the freedom.

Re: After Her Husband Divorced Her Korra Obidi Say She Will Not Marry Again by LOGRYTHMN: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
But will she stop .......ing?

(1) (Reply)

“no Dull Moment With You” Chizzy Alichi Mbah Says As She Hangout With Georgina / Timi Dakolo Warns Lagosians Of One Chance Operators In Lekki / Bbnaija Housemate, Kess Lost His Son On The 25th Of July, Three Days After The S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.