Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

We achieved a lot within the short period - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We achieved a lot within the short period (595 Views)

What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? / At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We achieved a lot within the short period by Timclark(m): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thank you for your supports.

1 Like

Re: We achieved a lot within the short period by Timclark(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Your little assistance will go a long way.

1k, 2k, 3k, 5k, 10/20k will do so much.

We don't have all the time in the world.
Re: We achieved a lot within the short period by Bankright(f): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
This is nice
Re: We achieved a lot within the short period by Joey4321: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
Timclark:
Without sounding tribalistic or religious fanatic, any sensible Nigerian would see that Mr. Peter is the right and most qualified candidate among all the candidates from different political parties based on his proven track records starting from educational background which is unquestionable, to different careers he has ventured into till date.

We have all seen the way the country is today and there is need to correct the wrongs come 2023 most especially at the presidential level. We desperately need to take power away from the wrong hands. It was at this premise that after checking other candidates, Mr. Peter Obi appeared the most desirable for many, hence the popularity that today OBIdient is trending everywhere.

But there is a task before us (OBIdient supporters), a huge task - the task of winning the presidential election and that can only happen if we put down our best in getting the right number of votes to guarantee our candidate victory. In this case, every vote, I mean every single vote is very important. So whatever we can do to garner every vote we need is a welcome development.

Now as at May, 2023, the two most popular parties in Nigeria was PDP and APC. The emergence of Mr. Peter Obi as the flag bearer of Labour Party brought the party as the 3rd force. No much people know about Labour Party and how to identity with it especially on ballot paper. It is now left for us to start the awareness creation and sensitization to ensure that people know and can familiarise with the party especially the logo. The rural dwellers, the market men and women, the illiterates and semi-illiterates and so on.

In my own capacity, I have chosen to embark on the project of creating aprons for market men and women, artisans, barbers and so on. This is to conscientize and familiarize them ahead of the forthcoming election. The more they use the apron, the more the get to familiarize with the party logo, thereby knowing where to vote for during Election Day. Delay they say is dangerous and we can't take that risk, hence the right time is now. We have to start now.

We all know OBIdient don't share money around like other parties but at this point, I need assistance from fellow OBIdients to enable me do more of this i have started in my area. I hope to go as far as I can to ensure the success of this. So no amount is too big or small. All hands must be on desk if we must succeed in OBIdient project.

Please support us in this project.
Send your support to: 2120-925-038, UBA, Destiny Nwinne.

Thank you for your supports.

Can I place an order for a few numbers

1 Like

Re: We achieved a lot within the short period by Timclark(m): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Joey4321:

Can I place an order for a few numbers

Yes. But let's see how far we can raise funds to produce more. My contact is there.

1 Like

Re: We achieved a lot within the short period by Nicerazor(m): 1:13am On Aug 03, 2022
For transparency and accountability sake I think the support shouldn’t be monetary only. Those who want to support this project can do so by reciprocating same by using their money to print these aprons and share at the market around their areas. They can also support with already printed aprons and waybill to you as well to share within your location. This way there will be transparency and no one will accuse you of siphoning money tomorrow.
Cheers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We achieved a lot within the short period by skywalker240(m): 4:10am On Aug 03, 2022
Nicerazor:
For transparency and accountability sake I think the support shouldn’t be monetary only. Those who want to support this project can do so by reciprocating same by using their money to print these aprons and share at the market around their areas. They can also support with already printed aprons and waybill to you as well to share within your location. This way there will be transparency and no one will accuse you of siphoning money tomorrow.
Cheers.
Gbam
Re: We achieved a lot within the short period by Timclark(m): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nicerazor:
Cheers.

I totally agree to this. Which ever you can support, please come in. It is a task before us and we must give in our best.

My contact can be found above.

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Falls For Serious Temptation / New Arrival....toks 2016 Mercedes Benzc300 Full Options / Woman, Why????!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.