Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo (12328 Views)

14 Ondo House Members Sign For Impeachment Of Ajayi Agboola / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by oluwaseyi0: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
bestman09:
angry
If only greedy tinubu allowed osinbanjo to fly APC ticket for 2023, we would have 2 choices to make but as it stands now, Peter Obi seems to be the best choice for Nigerians

Osinbajo is worse than tinubu

Osinbajo has no balls
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Abujason: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Igbos don’t have any issues with Enyi-Oha 1 of Igboland. He is a good man serving under an evil and incompetent buffoon. In fact Igbos are only against Tinubu because he sold a bad product (Buhari) that has ruined Nigeria and because of his shady nature. As a people, Igbos will call you out if you are seen to be doing bad or evil regardless of your tribe - go and ask the so-called Ohanaeze, Rochas, Hopeless Uzodinma, the corrupt, incompetent ugly toad governing Abia State, Okezie Ikpuazu.

Igbos and Yorubas will always compete in true sportsmanship style but will never become enemies. We both need each other - regardless of the fact some brainless ones will tell us Igbos are undesirable elements.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by etrouble: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Juanmike:
In this time of hardship, ndi ofe mmanu seems to be the most frustrated, that's why they are so eager to eat Agbado.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hizzy:
See them APC try more APC can't make this coming election tribal or regional now they want the good people of Yoruba to be against IGBOS but GOD go fvk them up

APC is extremely desperate
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Ijaya123: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Righthussle:
This man is a good man but i don't like him. He's too weak for my liking. Nancy Pelosi get balls pass Osinbajo. Him too weak.

Tell that to the former DSS Boss.

etrouble:

What makes the fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo good? The fact that he embezzled TraderMoni or the fact that he is watching while Churches are attacked every now and then?

How much of the TraderMoni was missing? And when churches were being attacked, what would you advice he should have done?
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by PEREZPERECTUS: 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
corporate beggers full everywhere.
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by 07kjb: 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
samabiodun:
They should go and remove him if the Senate refused to impeach him, region of hate ibo the most frustrated tribe in the world.

Maga
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Tareq1105: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Righthussle:
This man is a good man but i don't like him. He's too weak for my liking. Nancy Pelosi get balls pass Osinbajo. Him too weak.

It's okay, when you become VP you should outshine your boss.

Ask yourself in your closet why Atiku prefer Okowa to Wike.
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Tareq1105: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ijaya123:

Tell that to the former DSS Boss.

How much of the TraderMoni was missing? And when churches were being attacked, what would you advice he should have done?

That's why I don't believe in all this Muslim Christian. The bucks stopped at the desk of the president. It's the disposition of the president that determine everything. What did Osinbajo do when his RCCG church member was killed in Kubwa Abuja? Nothing.

Who Christian VP help? SGF is better.

It's not a position to fight for. But is it not ridiculous that Wike that once claimed that VP position is an errand boy position and therefore he can never be one is now fighting Atiku and PDP for not being given?
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Greystone: 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Righthussle:

I swear Nancy Pelosi get mind pass most men.
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by LORDzero95: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
it is better to distance yourself from calling for the impeachment of our very nice president, i like your stance on this matter.
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by EMONFASHION65: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
samabiodun:
They should go and remove him if the Senate refused to impeach him, region of hate ibo the most frustrated tribe in the world.
REALLY,SO WE ARE FRUSTRATED, WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE ENVING US.PLEASE HAVE RETHINK.LET LOVE REIGN.
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Hisxlency01: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
samabiodun:
thanks for being stupid
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by fredoooooo: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wetin una come call ...
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by realestate99: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
EMONFASHION65:

REALLY,SO WE ARE FRUSTRATED, WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE ENVING US.PLEASE HAVE RETHINK.LET LOVE REIGN.
It is all in your head, nobody envies Igbo!!! You have nothing significant to envy.
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Abujason: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Aderewah:
Igbo wants the downfall of every Yoruba political leader

Lie! The only Yoruba man that Igbos don’t like is EBola Cassavani Agbadola Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Tinubu. Anyone that sees his past and feels he is a good presidential material, is one of the problems facing Nigeria. As far as I am concerned, Yorubas are the ones that hate Igbos.
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by highflyer012020: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
USE YOUR COMMON SENSE IF AT ALL YOU CAN USE IT. HOW OLD WAS TINUBU WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE FOR 8 YEARS AND HOW OLD IS HE NOW? LET ASSUMED HE WAS THE BEST GOVERNOR NIGERIAN HAD PRODUCED.DO YOU THINK HE HAS THE MENTAL ALERTNESS AND CAPACITY TO LEAD NIGERIA PROSPEROUSLY NOW AT THIS HIS AGE,OR DO YOU THINK HE IS PHYSICALLY YOUNGER NOW.LET US TELL OURSELF THE TRUTH, IT IS BETTER WE GO FOR YOUNGER PERSON FOR PRESIDENT THAT AND AGED PERSON.TINUBU MAY HAVE DONE WONDERS WHILE A GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE BETWEEN 1999-2007, BUT 2023 HE IS NOT FIT TO LEAD NIGERIA AS A PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA BASED ON THE MYRAID OF CHALLENGES FACING THE COUNTRY AND HIS CAPACITY TO SHOW LEADERSHIP NOW. OSIBANJO WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST FROM YORUBA LAND FOR NOW, BUT THE MISTAKE IS DONE.USE YOUR COMMON SENSE AND HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF JUDGEMNT TO SPEAK. THANK YOU
NigeriaIsGreat:
I'm actually not a Yoruba man but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for decades

Any Yoruba man or woman campaigning for Peter Obi should have a rethink. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribal one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements to point at as a governor and when he left government than other contestants. Though he may be old but neither Atiku nor Obi are young either. If we want a young person then none of the three contestants mentioned should be considered

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are holding political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely without any form of intimidation or harassment in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man holding any political position. Even as small as little as councillorship is you will never see any Hausa or Yoruba person there. IGBOS feels it is a TABOO for a stranger to occupy any position in their land

An average IGBO man and woman are resentful, hateful, spiteful, bittered et al. It is not hidden. It is crystal clear to all well meaning Nigerians. Reason why they abused or bashes anyone who doesn't support their igbo president in the form of Obi

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

PS: As for the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to Lagos state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are completely occupied by all igbos.

An average IGBOS see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it or if you don't live in Lagos and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

May Nigeria succeed!!!
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by onuman: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source [url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/we-did-not-call-for-impeachment-of-osinbajo-%e2%80%95-ohanaeze-ndigbo/]VANGUARD[/url]

But there is only one presidency.

If Buhari is impeached, Osinbajo goes with Buhari.
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by onuman: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
bestman09:
angry
If only greedy tinubu allowed osinbanjo to fly APC ticket for 2023, we would have 2 choices to make but as it stands now, Peter Obi seems to be the best choice for Nigerians

Tinubu is still in the race to pave way for his co-religion man, Atiku.
Tinubu and Obi will divide the votes of the south and middle belt for Atiku to win.
Plan B is if Tinubu wins, he will die or be made to die after a few months in Aso Rock, so that Shettima the Boko Haram financier takes over.
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by samabiodun: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
EMONFASHION65:

so common envying you don't know the spelling sorry we don't envying olodo
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Juanmike(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
etrouble:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable
I guess we are similar, two lunatics.
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by GeneralPula: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
bestman09:
angry

Biafrans, not Nigeria..
What did Peter Obi did for Anambra people?
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by erniok(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
Righthussle:
Not weak. Principled. He's not your typical naija politician
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by EwebSolution: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
we don tire for all this old men...make una go rest abeg

Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by humberjade: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Righthussle:

O boy eh, see senseless comparison

You want to compare a seasoned politician to a political neophyte? undecided

You are comparing Osibanjo to a politician in a country with very strong institutions to protect her if the president loathe and want her impeached? A country where things work?

A country that killed a whole Chief of Army Staff, Governor, and an ex Military chief, claiming all air mishaps were accidents, after all of them spoke strongly against sponsors of Boko Haram. Has Pelosi escaped death twice? Has her helicopter crashed landed twice?

We all saw the real capability of Yemi Osibanjo when his clueless boss was away on health sabbatical. We saw how healthy and smoothly the Npower scheme ran until it was taken away from him. Only a hypocrite would link him to his boss' cluelessness and below par performance, we all know what happens to Deputies who try to outshine their bosses in Nigeria. The only surviving is Atiku, the diabolical Fulani man; a tribe that gets away with anything in the country.

And yes, to his haters, he should have talked, prolly get killed, and nothing would still have changed. Only someone in the position of authority can make any difference whatsoever in a country like Nigeria.

Has anyone heard of 'stooping to conquer'? That was his plan, but they saw through him; denying him the ticket in the process. Only the living can fight, the 3 aforementioned are gone for good, who remembers them?

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by daygee12: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
bestman09:
angry

Who is greedy the 2? I have always say this some people don't need to comment
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by oyichi: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
I think people should be taking media houses to court
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by johannu(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Righthussle:

In the circumstances Osinbajo found himself, he can't do more than he's doing. The position of a Vice President or a Deputy Governor is almost inconsequential in our politic. Nancy Pelosi that you mentioned is the Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives. And you know, the head of a dog (Nancy Pelosi) is better than the tail of a lion cow (Osinbajo).
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by TheRareGem1(f): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
We know it's fake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Adamawa Women (Pics) / Breaking News: Adamawa: PDP Appeal Committee Clears Fintiri / Reps At War With Sports Minister Over 2016 Budget Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.