Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo (12345 Views)

14 Ondo House Members Sign For Impeachment Of Ajayi Agboola / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by ArinzeAnthony03: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Aderewah:
Igbo wants the downfall of every Yoruba political leader
Not true, as an Igbo boy, I prefer Osibanjo than Peter Obi when the former was in PDP. Even till now I respect and love Osibanjo because I know he is capable of ruling this country.
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Lightorder: 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
samabiodun:
They should go and remove him if the Senate refused to impeach him, region of hate ibo the most frustrated tribe in the world.
idiot ! We are IGBOs and NOT ibo. Start from there, imp
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Joyce95: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Fake people everywhere
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by saintrow1: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
They won't dare it, the fear of yorubas is the beginning of Wisdom for them.
Step on yorubas toes and pay the ultimate price. Go and ask Ojukwe and verify
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by saintrow1: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lightorder:
idiot ! We are IGBOs and NOT ibo. Start from there, imp

Ibo is the original name of your tribe and you will be address as ibos
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by tibatobi: 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
:
Righthussle:
This man is a good man but i don't like him. He's too weak for my liking. Nancy Pelosi get balls pass Osinbajo. Him too weak.

Even if boko haram kill all the Christains for this country, this man no go cough.
grin angry
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by amaridigital(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
ArinzeAnthony03:

Not true, as an Igbo boy, I prefer Osibanjo than Peter Obi when the former was in PDP. Even till now I respect and love Osibanjo because I know he is capable of ruling this country.

And some fools will believe you. We all saw your attack on him during the phantom #90B scandal and you call that love?. We saw the 'midget, houseboy and condolence minister' name-calling and we saw how much you people love him during the APC presidential primary when all your support was for the anointed candidate Amaechi and the cabal candidate Lawal. You guys have always dislike Yoruba leaders out of envy. You only supported Obasanjo because he wasn't the Yoruba choice in 1999. Abiola only won in one out of the five states in the SE. You voted for Tofa who lost in his father's compound. You hated Awolowo with passion and you are doing same to Tinubu. Only foolish Yoruba person will fall for your antics.
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Lilgray: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Do you own a business and you want to advertise?
I can register your business on Google maps for people to patronize you��‍♂️
I register schools‚ supermarkets hospitals etc. any business is eligible to register �
all at affordable prices� trust me�
for more info ��
https:///qr/2PZQEJOXDWIHM1
or you can add up on whatsapp
0814 595 6459
Odewaleadesoye:

Source [url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/we-did-not-call-for-impeachment-of-osinbajo-%e2%80%95-ohanaeze-ndigbo/]VANGUARD[/url]
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by okefranci: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
kiss
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by edosignature(m): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Who ever take Ohanaeze Ndigbo serious as a body ?
Ohanaeze Ndigbo are a group of confused fellows who deserve nothing but shame & disgrace as they've brought upon their kings men.

I'm a Public Health Professional (MPH), most of my patients who sympathiz with them are empty & shallow when ever your give them audience & a listening ear.
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Kambols95(m): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
MAK DESIGNS & CONSULT is a consulting firm experienced in building design and construction

1. We help you with modern 3D building designs e.g Architectural plans, Structural for residential and commercial buildings, filling stations, hotels, warehouses etc
2. We also help with Approval processes, C of O, and Survey Plans
3. We manage building projects at a reasonable professional cost
4. We also give advice on building and land matters

Contact us today- 08...037....64...1814

Our Portfolio is available on request
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Dapson73(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Aderewah:

They will keep failing in there plot to bring Yoruba down.
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Neyoosha007(m): 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Olofo ni Glo gbo yin (losers)
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Haywhy3579: 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hizzy:
See them APC try more APC can't make this coming election tribal or regional now they want the good people of Yoruba to be against IGBOS but GOD go fvk them up
But the good people of Igbo land can be against the Yoruba. Interpreting situations as it suit u. Igbo wants Yoruba people to vote for their son but they have never voted for any Yoruba candidates. That is how dubious your tribe have been right from existence of Nigeria. U cannot reap where u did not sow
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by InvertedHammer: 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Righthussle:
This man is a good man but i don't like him. He's too weak for my liking. Nancy Pelosi get balls pass Osinbajo. Him too weak.

Even if boko haram kill all the Christains for this country, this man no go cough.
/

That is the sad reality of a muslim-Christian ticket. Ifeanyi Okowa will stand up for Christians as much as Osibanjo did. You got my drift? Get the weakest Christian you can find and make him a running mate to keep religious bigots at bay. But then a muslim-muslim ticket? You might as well invite Boko Haram over to your town to pick as many free brides as they want. cool

/

2 Likes

Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Lightorder: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
saintrow1:

Ibo is the original name of your tribe and you will be address as ibos
it is clear you addressing your tribe. Don’t stop
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by frog12: 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
pelosi is stirring the bees nest. is that weakness or balls or wetin? you know the bees go sting you so we call am foolishness. osinbajo appears to be a good man but he can not criticise his boss publicly

Righthussle:

Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by frog12: 12:03am On Aug 03, 2022
okowa is not only the weakest person ever, he has very bad character !!!
people with bad character can not be trusted!
this is why wike is better.

InvertedHammer:

/

That is the sad reality of a muslim-Christian ticket. Ifeanyi Okowa will stand up for Christians as much as Osibanjo did. You got my drift? Get the weakest Christian you can find and make him a running mate to keep religious bigots at bay. But then a muslim-muslim ticket? You might as well invite Boko Haram over to your town to pick as many free brides as they want. cool

/
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by frog12: 12:03am On Aug 03, 2022
na lie.

onuman:

But there is only one presidency.

If Buhari is impeached, Osinbajo goes with Buhari.
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by tiger28: 12:08am On Aug 03, 2022
bestman09:
angry
If only greedy tinubu allowed osinbanjo to fly APC ticket for 2023, we would have 2 choices to make but as it stands now, Peter Obi seems to be the best choice for Nigerians
Hmmm
As if you idiots didn't call Osinbajo a mere Commissioner.....Abeg!
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Desusi: 12:40am On Aug 03, 2022
Mrkcee:
One of the major problems the Nigerian polity, journalism and social media space is facing is FAKE NEWS.
I wonder how unverified news gets to the media in the first place.
Mischievous writers!
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by ImperialYoruba: 12:40am On Aug 03, 2022
samabiodun:
They should go and remove him if the Senate refused to impeach him, region of hate ibo the most frustrated tribe in the world.

Im telling you. They will get that biafra, whether they want it or not. They must be extricated from naija, they have poisoned this country from day 1 and they have not learnt lessons.
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Desusi: 12:44am On Aug 03, 2022
etrouble:

What makes the fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo good? The fact that he embezzled TraderMoni or the fact that he is watching while Churches are attacked every now and then?
Even if Angel come down to partake in Nigerian politics, he will be rubbish with mud and shit.
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 03, 2022
Aderewah:

Yoruba press spread a lie against a fellow yoruba man, using igbo group name. The igbo group comes out to debunk it. Yet, you go ahead to insult the igbos. It simply shows that the hate and bigotry is deeply rooted in you.
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 03, 2022
Haywhy3579:

But the good people of Igbo land can be against the Yoruba. Interpreting situations as it suit u. Igbo wants Yoruba people to vote for their son but they have never voted for any Yoruba candidates. That is how dubious your tribe have been right from existence of Nigeria. U cannot reap where u did not sow

You are liar Igbos voted for Obasanjo
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Ilaje1: 2:54am On Aug 03, 2022
Righthussle:

Another idiot. How is he a weak person? Tell us what he should have done?
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Bluntemperor: 4:54am On Aug 03, 2022
Hizzy:
See them APC try more APC can't make this coming election tribal or regional now they want the good people of Yoruba to be against IGBOS but GOD go fvk them up

You got sense man but this change of mind by Ohanaese na damaged control na!

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 03, 2022
its ok to call for the impeachment of Osinbajo. He as failed Nigerians alongside his boss. His scorcard is F9.
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Global2000: 4:57am On Aug 03, 2022
All this peanut urchins. Its not time for this your poorly paid propaganda. People are wise now. Peter Obi will take Nigeria back from the wicked souls, who swore to destroy this beautiful country of ours.
Re: We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo by CorperKola: 5:37am On Aug 03, 2022
Righthussle:

Stop being silly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign / Bayelsa Government Disowns Bodmas Kemepadei Arrested For Incitement / P&ID Paid $9,969 Into Grace Tiaga's Daughter’s Account Before Agreement Signing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.