Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,402 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Read This And Die!. . .(have U Drafted Your Will?) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Read This And Die!. . .(have U Drafted Your Will?) (1091 Views)

Buhari Displaying His Certificate At Last, Haters Go And Die / Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## / Drafted Into The Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This And Die!. . .(have U Drafted Your Will?) by bingbagbo(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2011
A Pastor that told his congregation to embark on a one-week fast broke his on the second day!He ate two bowls of eba in fact. . .in the evening, he was on the pulpit preaching about the need to fast, when he vommited out all the "big blows" of eba he had eaten. He became embarassed as his congregation were watching him and the eba. . .so he got up on his feet and screamed. ."the devil again oo!. . .hmm!. . see how he turned the little coffee i drank to eba!" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Read This And Die!. . .(have U Drafted Your Will?) by mikuz(m): 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2011
Hahaha joke of the month!
Re: Read This And Die!. . .(have U Drafted Your Will?) by ARareGem(f): 12:35am On Aug 03, 2011
I will laugh tomorrow.
Re: Read This And Die!. . .(have U Drafted Your Will?) by damolizzy(f): 1:10am On Aug 03, 2011
Hahahaha, i forgot to laugh in swahilli!
Re: Read This And Die!. . .(have U Drafted Your Will?) by bingbagbo(m): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2011
So una nor dey fear death abi. . .u still dey read the unreadable?
Re: Read This And Die!. . .(have U Drafted Your Will?) by Nellyon(f): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2011
I sincerely hope this poster is dead for daring to think this rubbish will crack us up soooo bad we die laughing.
Re: Read This And Die!. . .(have U Drafted Your Will?) by Gift4all(m): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2011
Nellyon:

I sincerely hope this poster is dead for daring to think this rubbish will crack us up soooo bad we die laughing.

True talk! Anyway, this your own make me laugh sha.
Re: Read This And Die!. . .(have U Drafted Your Will?) by bingbagbo(m): 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2011
@ 4ck u allllllll! shittz! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Read This And Die!. . .(have U Drafted Your Will?) by Nellyon(f): 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2011
He is alive, some wishes dont come true.
Re: Read This And Die!. . .(have U Drafted Your Will?) by bingbagbo(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2011
Nellyon:

He is alive, some wishes dont come true.

EVEN YOU DEY ALIVE!! 4CK YOU! angry angry angry
Re: Read This And Die!. . .(have U Drafted Your Will?) by obiscolly(m): 10:59am On Aug 04, 2011
so dead, tink u shd venture into sit-down comedy angry
Re: Read This And Die!. . .(have U Drafted Your Will?) by Nellyon(f): 11:04am On Aug 04, 2011
bin gbagbo:

EVEN YOU DEY ALIVE!! 4CK YOU! angry angry angry
Mad man
Re: Read This And Die!. . .(have U Drafted Your Will?) by StudioCFR(m): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2011
He's a confirmed mad man

Dont let him bite you
Re: Read This And Die!. . .(have U Drafted Your Will?) by Sophizzy(f): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^Lol.

ARareGem:

I will laugh tomorrow.

Me too. But it was not that bad sha, I got the funny part. Its only a sour joke, but joke na joke abi?

Nellyon:

Seriously!!!  angry God forbid Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Laff Won Kill Me ;d / The Bible Verse Women Don't Like Reading / This Is What You See When Ever You View Girls Missed Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.