Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. (10153 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down / Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online / ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by ChrisP92(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Vawulence
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Onucs(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
ObidientFC:

If he comes out from this Without committing suicide, he won't dare Obidient FC again

Taaar!

Rather this whole fiasco is even making him more popular. Wait until he drops another character demeaning article about your so called dami god (peter obi) and see how it will blow like wild fire.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by A4alpha: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Touch tilimbu his campaign team will defend him.. touch atifku his campaign team will defend him but touch Obi the whole Nigerian youths will pounce on you.. OGA TOUCH NOT my anointed and do my prophet no harm.. SIMPLE.. OTOR

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Minime10(f): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
ElSudani:

It is one thing to make a caricature of a politician, this is done harmlessly all over the world.
It is another thing to threaten fellow citizens with violence because they don't support your candidate.
This is terrorism. Obi's supporters are therefore terrorists.

Mumu man grin u sound so dumb like your father. Where were u when your kind, if actually u were not among them, burnt down Dr.GEJ's campaign vehicle Was that an harmless way of making caricature of a politician
You people did not see this coming at all cool
When u point a finger at someone, the remaining 4 fingers is sure pointing at your very self.
This is just the beginning, by the time campaign starts proper, u people will know that, there is a degree of madness in the body of everyone across all tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Penguin2: 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
He started Obituary, I don’t think he would complain that the measure he used on another is now used on him.

What goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by ElSudani: 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Minime10:

Mumu man grin u sound so dumb like your father. Where were u when your kind if actually u were not among them, burnt down Dr. GEJ's campaign vehicle Was that an harmless way of making caricature of a politician
You people did not see this coming at all cool
When u point a finger at someone, the remaining 4 fingers is sure pointing at your very self.
This is just the beginning, by the time campaign starts proper, u people will know there is a degree of madness in the body of everyone across all tribe.

What happens when the violence starts to consume you? If you start killing people like you threatened, then people will start killing you back. It is as simple as that.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Minime10(f): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
ElSudani:

What happens when the violence starts to consume you? If you start killing people like you threatened, then people will start killing you back. It is as simple as that.

If what u yearn for is violent, just get ready because u will sure get it in a million fold. And I see u being consumed by the very violence u preach.
I simply asked u a question as to where u were, when Dr.GEJ's campaign vehicle was burnt in 2014 & whether that was a harmless caricature, and instead of addressing the question, u resorted to emotional blackmail like the fool u truly are, get lost Ntuu!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Dubaku543: 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Children raised and fed with HATE.

What do you expect.

Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku has been insulted times without number none of their supporters ever behave in this animalistic way.

A vote for Obi is a vote for disintegration of Nigeria .
It's a vote for tyranny.
It's a vote for cannibalism.
Obi Presidency will be calamitous, thank God he won't even come second
Coming from world greatest coward! Greatest of all time!!
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by emetisuccess(m): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
What?? U guys should Increase the tempo of the vaulence as e dey go by 10^1000 for each loop.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by ElSudani: 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Minime10:

If what u yearn for is violent, just get ready because u will sure get it in a million fold. And I see being consumed by the very violence u preach. Ntuu!

Who is threatening everyone online? They are Obi's supporters.
Who's is threatening Omatseye?
Who threatened Reno Omokri?
Who was brandishing a gun threatening people?
I have been threatened myself on this forum.
The violence will end up consuming all of you.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Malory: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Minime10:

God punish that foolish idiot.
He shouldn't forget what he did to Dr. GEJ in 2014. He even bought a goat & named it Jonathan .
What goes around, comes around
Exactly. That man is living a sad life. It is written all over him.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Sheuns(m): 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
What you sow you shall reap. What this man got is a perfect illustration of that adage. An elderly person should learn to control his mouth in public. I’ve always perceived him as bias every time I watch him on TVC.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Ceesser: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Children raised and fed with HATE.

What do you expect.

Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku has been insulted times without number none of their supporters ever behave in this animalistic way.

A vote for Obi is a vote for disintegration of Nigeria .
It's a vote for tyranny.
It's a vote for cannibalism.
Obi Presidency will be calamitous, thank God he won't even come second
if he won't come second why this long epistle. Lolzzz
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by ObaOfYorubaLand: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
ElSudani:
Obi's supporters are toxic. These people shouldn't be allowed anywhere near power.

You're wosrst because you've been terrorism people on Nairaland, creating fake accounts and issuing death threats to obi supporters.

See you hypocrites? God go punish all of una.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by ObaOfYorubaLand: 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
ElSudani:

Is Sam brandishing a gun threatening anyone who would vote for candidates other than his own?
Is Sam threatening anyone who would campaign in the east for candidates other than his own?
Did Sam threaten anyone's daughter and family?
Is he online weaving all types of ridiculous lies?
No to fascists.

Indeed you're not well.
Your conscience is dead if at all you have one.

Even Satan has given up on your matter.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by ElSudani: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Indeed you're not well.
Your conscience is dead if at all you have one.

Even Satan has given up on your matter.

Can you believe these ninnies? They are all over the internet threatening people and this one is trying to act like a victim! What type of nmkpurumiri are you smoking?
ObaofYorubaland! Talk about being totally obsessed.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by olisaEze(m): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
champman:

Are they d one(s) u are voting for?

In his myopic half starved mind if Tinubu wins, his supporters will be allowed to move into Aso Rock with him. You can’t be a BATSheet supporter if ur IQ is above that level! grin
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by xcesspaschal(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
ElSudani:
Obi's supporters are toxic. These people shouldn't be allowed anywhere near power.
Toxic u called us?... Don't worry, breakfast will certainly get to u and all who supported dis hardship on d masses due to a peanut. My life is fading n my daughter's own just starting n i have swore to leave a beautiful Nigeria for her n those who share same dream with her.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by RomanGreen: 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
ElSudani:

Blood.y hypocrite like you ..Sam Omatseye labelled Obi and his supporters as Obituary and now it's returned in kind to him...all of a sudden Obi supporters are the bad guys huh?

Y'all Tinubu lapdogs need a brain check

1 Like

Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by ElSudani: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
RomanGreen:

Blood.y hypocrite like you ..Sam Omatseye labelled Obi and his supporters as Obituary and now it's returned in kind to him...all of a sudden Obi supporters are the bad guys huh?

Y'all Tinubu lapdogs need a brain check

Death threats because he called you obituary? Ok, you are all obituaries.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by ElSudani: 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
xcesspaschal:

Toxic u called us?... Don't worry, breakfast will certainly get to u and all who supported dis hardship on d masses due to a peanut. My life is fading n my daughter's own just starting n i have swore to leave a beautiful Nigeria for her n those who share same dream with her.

And the corrupt and incompetent Obi is going to bring this beautiful Nigeria? How delusional can you people be.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by 2ndBase: 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
BATified2023:
don’t argue with them

Every Nigerian is getting the message,once u don’t support peter obi u must go down

They are d ones screaming Islamization agenda n they are d same people that shut down mbaka church for criticizing obi

The same people that threatened to kill reno omokri n his daughter

Now we have this,I pray they continue this way till election by then every Nigerian eye go clear

Obidients are only telling you to stay on your track and maintain your lane. That's not too hard to follow. If You encroach into their lane, they will bulldoze into your lane. Obidients are only passing a short and simple message. I hope you don't expect them to be docile when you attack them.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by chinchum(m): 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
I really shudder how there wont be violence at the end of the 2023 elections. The level of toxicity exhibited by the Obi supporters is alarming. Obi is not winning 2023 elections.When campaign starts next month, the reality will set in, although most will choose state of denial when it starts getting clear that they are actively present in just about 11 states. It will hit them strongly. In those 11 states, they will be met with the forces of the two big parties APC and PDP.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by 2ndBase: 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
ElSudani:

It is one thing to make a caricature of a politician, this is done harmlessly all over the world.
It is another thing to threaten fellow citizens with violence because they don't support your candidate.
This is terrorism. Obi's supporters are therefore terrorists.

Sam made a caricature of Obi and even to the extent to lampoon him. Obidients retaliated with a mock poster caricature of Sam.

Again, from what investigation did you come to the conclusion that it was actually Obi's real supporters that threatens people and not moles and attack dogs planted by opposition candidates to drag him down.

If you don't know that Nigerian politicians are capable of anything then you need to go back to the kindergarten.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Fragility6: 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
ElSudani:

I will feed and clothe your entire family for a year and not miss anything.
Feed and clothe yourself first before u yarn dust
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by 2ndBase: 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
chinchum:
I really shudder how there wont be violence at the end of the 2023 elections. The level of toxicity exhibited by the Obi supporters is alarming. Obi is not winning 2023 elections.When campaign starts next month, the reality will set in, although most will choose state of denial when it starts getting clear that they are actively present in just about 11 states. It will hit them strongly. In those 11 states, they will be met with the forces of the two big parties APC and PDP.

You know that it's the election that is the major determinant of who wins, yet your candidates will leave the substance of the occasion and sponsor damaging and libelous article against another candidate.

Why don't you people leave Obi alone and focus on what your candidate will do if elected. Your trying to deflate and divert people's attention with your jagon about a particular candidate is dead on arrival.

11 out of 36 yet you will not mind your business with your 25 advantage. I pity your kind.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by jmoore(m): 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Image123:
The defeaning silence and sometimes tacit support of Peter Obi, Datti, Hudenyin and many of his popular supporters is worrisome.
Are you okay?
You are not worried that Tinubu paid Sam Omatseye to call Peter Obi obituary.

Sorry for you!
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Christistruth00: 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
ElSudani:

Anybody who mistakenly follows them to their Biafra is Finished

They don’t know the meaning of Compassion or Mercy except for themselves

They are the embodiment of Selfish Wickedness and foolishness

Gen Idi Amin Of Uganda was more tolerant than them

Some of them actually think Hitler was a Hero

Their lack of Morality or Respect is off the Radar Screen

They are not capable of handling ordinary Conversation Of opposing Opinions

Diplomacy and Politics is just not their Cup Of Tea

They prefer beheading their opponents and hanging their heads in the Market square as a lesson to others
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by mycar: 12:03am On Aug 03, 2022
BATified2023:
don’t argue with them

Every Nigerian is getting the message,once u don’t support peter obi u must go down

They are d ones screaming Islamization agenda n they are d same people that shut down mbaka church for criticizing obi

The same people that threatened to kill reno omokri n his daughter

Now we have this,I pray they continue this way till election by then every Nigerian eye go clear
Mumu talk, because you are supporting BAT makes him a good or bad person. You want to tell me that those that supported buhari are the ones behind his misrule, that article from that man is nothing but insult. Nothing objective in it. How can a publisher call some group of supporters obituaries. People could use it in an ananymous site like this but not in open, it is derogatory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by simple250: 1:18am On Aug 03, 2022
The vawulence for this thread too heavy ...make una calm down small...

PDP supporters how far angry
Obidient and agbado supporters don silent una

1 Like

Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Gourdoinc(m): 2:45am On Aug 03, 2022
This caricature isn't enough. We must press his neck from now till 2023. Sorry we must go beyond 2023. He will regret ever calling people obituaries, him and his family members will have obituaries written for them before 2023 passes by.

Dense man.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by nnamdi640: 2:58am On Aug 03, 2022
ElSudani:
That is what you will say, but you forgot who started it first. They gave him the antidote of the disease he is suffering from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity / 20 Facts & Predictions About Gen. Buhari That Is Hidden Before The Entire World / Nigeria Postponed Her Day Of Judgement By One Week – Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.