Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,934 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. (10156 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down / Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online / ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Image123(m): 3:22am On Aug 03, 2022
jmoore:

Are you okay?
You are not worried that Tinubu paid Sam Omatseye to call Peter Obi obituary.

Sorry for you!

Unfortunately and unknowingly, you have started sounding like the ipod gang. Could you have made your point without insulting me, or do you ask your usually dad this question in a disagreement?
BTW, Mr. Sam said that Obi is moving towards an electoral Obi. You should read the nice article . He's a media person. "Name calling/throwing jibes" (although he actually didn't personally call or refer to Obi as Obi) is fairly common in our media space. Personal threats to life, suggesting about physical death is not common and should not be encouraged. Especially not by the purists claiming to be fighting for a new and better Nigeria/future.
Well what do i know, i pray God delivers Nigeria from Obi happening to Nigeria. We can't afford this madness in the name of support.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by SaiOba: 4:16am On Aug 03, 2022
Bro, you are not even sincere to your self. You quote her and edited out her question. You are a joke to yourself. just to let you know, Nigerians are all reading through all the comments on this forum.
ElSudani:

Who is threatening everyone online? They are Obi's supporters.
Who's is threatening Omatseye?
Who threatened Reno Omokri?
Who was brandishing a gun threatening people?
I have been threatened myself on this forum.
The violence will end up consuming all of you.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Nobody: 4:21am On Aug 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Children raised and fed with HATE.

What do you expect.

Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku has been insulted times without number none of their supporters ever behave in this animalistic way.

A vote for Obi is a vote for disintegration of Nigeria .
It's a vote for tyranny.
It's a vote for cannibalism.
Obi Presidency will be calamitous, thank God he won't even come second
Forget those men, they are deadwoods.
Especially Tilumbu & Bruhaha
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by RomanGreen: 4:30am On Aug 03, 2022
ElSudani:

Death threats because he called you obituary? Ok, you are all obituaries.

I didn't know you're this dum.b, keep swelling in your ignorance. Your Sam Omatseye is playing to the gallery just to curry public sympathy as Reno, Deji and Sega did before him so we know their tactics.... shameless people who have sold their souls

1 Like

Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by kennyldelsu: 5:12am On Aug 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Children raised and fed with HATE.

What do you expect.

Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku has been insulted times without number none of their supporters ever behave in this animalistic way.

A vote for Obi is a vote for disintegration of Nigeria .
It's a vote for tyranny.
It's a vote for cannibalism.
Obi Presidency will be calamitous, thank God he won't even come second

So, you'll hold the innocent man accountable for every fools alteration?

Truly, "who the gods will destroy, they'll first make mad"
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by tctrills: 5:44am On Aug 03, 2022
ElSudani:
Obi's supporters are toxic. These people shouldn't be allowed anywhere near power.
This man called obi supporters obituary now the post his obituary but you choose to call them toxic. Where is your sense of justice.
He attacked the Obi movement using Tinubu's newspaper as his weapon. What could be more toxic than using such a platform to spread hate. You guys are super toxic but whenever the Obi supporters react you begin to cry.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by jmoore(m): 6:48am On Aug 03, 2022
Image123:

Unfortunately and unknowingly, you have started sounding like the ipod gang. Could you have made your point without insulting me, or do you ask your usually dad this question in a disagreement?
BTW, Mr. Sam said that Obi is moving towards an electoral Obi. You should read the nice article . He's a media person. "Name calling/throwing jibes" (although he actually didn't personally call or refer to Obi as Obi) is fairly common in our media space. Personal threats to life, suggesting about physical death is not common and should not be encouraged. Especially not by the purists claiming to be fighting for a new and better Nigeria/future.
Well what do i know, i pray God delivers Nigeria from Obi happening to Nigeria. We can't afford this madness in the name of support.

'Are you okay?' is an insult but obituary is not an insult. Clap for yourself!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by 2ndBase: 7:54am On Aug 03, 2022
Image123:

You tried to teach us English/grammar but you have not succeeded in telling us the meaning of Obituary. Maybe it means another thing in the print media which we don't know.

We waiting!!
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by pointblank247(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2022
ElSudani:
Obi's supporters are toxic. These people shouldn't be allowed anywhere near power.
Nigeria has suffered violence for too long and its time to take it back by all means possible including violence if necessary.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Karemarealty288(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Sannisege:
Sam Omatseye was a brilliant man
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by alloy123: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2022
a foolish brilliant man abi?
Sannisege:
Sam Omatseye the brilliant man
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2022
Why would he call youths that name why? Just for cheap change giving to him.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by kaywhy09(m): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2022
Ceesser:
if he won't come second why this long epistle. Lolzzz

Heh Ceesser.

Why did you delete your Neteller post you used to lure people to your fraudulent group?

If this guy has added you to any group, please exit now before you fall victim.

He is has scammed multiple people and removed them from the group as soon as they make payment.

Be guided!!!
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Image123(m): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
jmoore:

'Are you okay?' is an insult but obituary is not an insult. Clap for yourself!!

Is it an insult or not? Do you address your dad that way?
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Image123(m): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
2ndBase:

You tried to teach us English/grammar but you have not succeeded in telling us the meaning of Obituary. Maybe it means another thing in the print media which we don't know.

We waiting!!

Atiku has had several electoral obituaries. Anyone who loses an election can be said to have had an election obituary. Quite different from taking someone's life which you approve with glee.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Achilles881: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
ElSudani:

I will feed and clothe your entire family for a year and not miss anything.

With #30000 bmc salary, including data fee, that's not possible, unless you are talking about you tinubu's urchins, that survive only on agbado and cassava.

Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by mbos: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sannisege:

Senseless Brilliant Man devoid of Wisdom
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by pointblank247(m): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
ElSudani:
for paying the Fool with his coin abi, for using exactly the word he used on Peter Obi on him abi, your brain need protein
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by arantess: 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
ElSudani:

No to brainless fascists. Obi is not going to smell Aso Rock villa. His candidacy is dead on arrival.
Where are the votes coming from anyway? Bunch of delusional ninnies.
we will add you to the obituary on his inauguration day
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Omoslim26: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sannisege:

A brilliant man that called Jonathan a goat undecided
You sure have got an awkward meaning for brilliance.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by pointblank247(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
BATified2023:
don’t argue with them

Every Nigerian is getting the message,once u don’t support peter obi u must go down

They are d ones screaming Islamization agenda n they are d same people that shut down mbaka church for criticizing obi

The same people that threatened to kill reno omokri n his daughter

Now we have this,I pray they continue this way till election by then every Nigerian eye go clear
your brain need protein not adgado
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Send your aza
Gandollaar:
You will feed me and my generation and I want to send you my aza?

What else is your problem with chatting with someone who needs an urgent 100k?
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Gandollaar(f): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Send your aza
Bring it to the house.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
You no want again lipsrsealed
Gandollaar:
Bring it to the house.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Gandollaar(f): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You no want again lipsrsealed
Bring am come location nau, you sef.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by OnyeObodo: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
ElSudani:

God punish your generation. When the bastard called Obi an Obi, did you occultic self call him toxic?

This animal called Omatseye will be buried alive with his children. Animals will cry forever.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by ElSudani: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
OnyeObodo:

God punish your generation. When the bastard called Obi an Obi, did you occultic self call him toxic?

This animal called Omatseye will be buried alive with his children. Animals will cry forever.

Obituarist on the lunatic fringe.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by OnyeObodo: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
ElSudani:

Obituarist on the lunatic fringe.

You people's wickedness must and will be met with ultra wickedness.

Am praying Obi looses that election self so that you guys will see shege. You guys even think all Igbos support Obi?

Jokes!

Some of us are secretly praying he looses so that the so called liberal Igbos will now understand that Nigeria hates them and join their brothers in their struggles.

(I just gave you a state secret)
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by ElSudani: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
OnyeObodo:

You people's wickedness must and will be met with ultra wickedness.

Am praying Obi looses that election self so that you guys will see shege. You guys even think all Igbos support Obi?

Jokes!

Some of us are secretly praying he looses so that the so called liberal Igbos will now understand that Nigeria hates them and join their brothers in their struggles.

(I just gave you a state secret)

Who are the merchants of hate if not Obituarists/ipob lunatics.
You don't need to pray, Obi is not going to win. So, we await your "shege'"

1 Like

Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by OnyeObodo: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
ElSudani:

Who are the merchants of hate if not Obituarists/ipob lunatics.
You don't need to pray, Obi is not going to win. So, we await your "shege'"

Thank God you quoted me. It will be an evidence of a nail on your coffin on the day of your burial after the election.

You guys think its when you give us terror and we are still gentlemen?

Mind you that I like both Yoruba and Hausa good men whom I have a lot as friends and business partners.

But I swear brother, any act of violence post 2023 against the Igbo nation will be met with ultra violence. Any act of beligerence post 2023 will be met with ultra belligerence.

I swear on my life that am not IPOB. At least not yet.

But I think these IPOB guys may have been saying the truth all these while.

Obi's candidacy really showed me that sime Nigerians hate us for nothing.

We supported Obasanjo, Supported Yaradua and also supported Jonathan! Igbos have supported all the regions of Nigeria.

Now its our turn, una dey shout Obituary even when we presented a good candidate? And the omatseye animal posted it on newspaper?

Hello sir Elsudani, God punish you, your soul and your generation down to the last child.

We are tired of being good. Lets play a little with darkness.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by ElSudani: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Thank God you quoted me. It will be an evidence of a nail on your coffin on the day of your burial after the election.

You guys think its when you give us terror and we are still gentlemen?

Mind you that I like both Yoruba and Hausa good men whom I have a lot as friends and business partners.

But I swear brother, any act of violence post 2023 against the Igbo nation will be met with ultra violence. Any act of beligerence post 2023 will be met with ultra belligerence.

I swear on my life that am not IPOB. At least not yet.

But I think these IPOB guys may have been saying the truth all these while.

Obi's candidacy really showed me that sime Nigerians hate us for nothing.

We supported Obasanjo, Supported Yaradua and also supported Jonathan! Igbos have supported all the regions of Nigeria.

Now its our turn, una dey shout Obituary even when we presented a good candidate? And the omatseye animal posted it on newspaper?

Hello sir Elsudani, God punish you, your soul and your generation down to the last child.

We are tired of being good. Lets play a little with darkness.

I haven't seen any Yoruba threatening Ibos over anything. On the other hand it is Obi's supporters who are threatening people who dare to criticize Obi.
They threatened to harm Reno Omokri's daughter.
They are issuing death threats left and right.
Nobody is afraid of you people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by OnyeObodo: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
ElSudani:

I haven't seen any Yoruba threatening Ibos over anything. On the other hand it is Obi's supporters who are threatening people who dare to criticize Obi.
They threatened to harm Reno Omokri's daughter.
They are issuing death threats left and right.
Nobody is afraid of you people.

You iddiot seriously? I hope its not me you are using to catch cruise?

Which political Oba told a people that he would throw them into the lagoon if they don't vote his candidate?

Which political party and their murderous supporters made a coffin for a sitting president?

Which political party and their murderous supporters killed corp members (Yorubas were killed too) and innocent citizens because their principal lost an election.

Which political party leader called a section of the country he rules over 5% because they didn't vote for him?

Have you and your mates not boasted here of how Igbos will never unite behind one of their own?

All of you crying tinrintinrin like old bicycle bell have not even recieved half of what you gave and give.

Sir I can assure you on one thing, most Igbos like me were liberals before. I have lots of Yoruba and Hausa as friends. But this election is showing us Igbo liberals who you guys are especially the Muslim pigs. The Christains largely are sensible.

Finally, post 2023 will determine if all of us becomes Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos / PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position / Police Intercept Arms Smugglers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.