Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Top 9 Financial Benefits Of U.S. Citizenship - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 9 Financial Benefits Of U.S. Citizenship (2324 Views)

DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) / These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You / Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 9 Financial Benefits Of U.S. Citizenship by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2022
oluflourish:

Sure you have the right to live where you make your investment and also right to return to your home country, you look at the law of residency requirements before now applying for Citizenship.
Thanks bro I use to think if some have the $9ook nd invest it gbam he will pack his bag and baggages nd go to the US after some months of processing.
Re: Top 9 Financial Benefits Of U.S. Citizenship by HOKIM(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
leody:

wait let assume the guy have the money and bought the citizenship. So he's going to wait for another 5 yrs before he will be granted the citizenship?

Nope... he wouldn't wait that long... he can get it in one year...I know 2 politician kids ,that got theirs in 3months.... they sch here in Barbados... and they say, you can get it for bout a year or so..
Re: Top 9 Financial Benefits Of U.S. Citizenship by HOKIM(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
oluflourish:

Sure, its been long for a long time and countries generate revenue through it, the Russia/Ukraine war made EU to consider putting embargo on those that boughy Citizenship by investments from the Caribbean having access to their country, there is so much background check and the prices are even going up.
Am an expert in residency and Citizenship going offshore and investment... I will refer you to this post when that happens.
Sale of passports from Caribbeans may not be sustainable in 10- 15 years from now. Well residency through investment might be sustainable because you have to reside, learn the language and people's culture, have an attachment and walk up to Citizenship

When it happens, refer me to the post.... citizenship by Investment WILL NEVER go extinct here in the Caribbean.... their Economy will Literally collapse if it does....like a cookie ,it will crumble, and the Gov't knows that... these islands are Tourism dependent and Dont have much populations, They know that "selling" these citizenship is not only a great way to make money but also a good way to attract investors, mainly corrupt politicians from third world countries and Western country elites, how wants to renounce their citizenship to their home country to evade tax and yet have good passport to travel...I'm mot talking as an outsider... I LIVE in Barbados, and sometimes Brazil too... so south America and the Caribbean is my zone ..
Re: Top 9 Financial Benefits Of U.S. Citizenship by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
HOKIM:

Nope... he wouldn't wait that long... he can get it in one year...I know 2 politician kids ,that got theirs in 3months.... they sch here in Barbados... and they say, you can get it for bout a year or so..
Not talking bout Barbados but the US.
Re: Top 9 Financial Benefits Of U.S. Citizenship by HOKIM(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
leody:

Not talking bout Barbados but the US.

Ooh.. I was actually talking of Saint kitts.... Barbados don do Citizenship by Investment
Re: Top 9 Financial Benefits Of U.S. Citizenship by oluflourish: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2023
Reminder to the Post.
You can see that the UK first stopped visa free travels from citizenship by investment passport from the Caribbean and now EU is also restricting Schengen visa free access?
This was a conversation we had long before it was even thought off. Things are getting crazy bro.

HOKIM:

When it happens, refer me to the post.... citizenship by Investment WILL NEVER go extinct here in the Caribbean.... their Economy will Literally collapse if it does....like a cookie ,it will crumble, and the Gov't knows that... these islands are Tourism dependent and Dont have much populations, They know that "selling" these citizenship is not only a great way to make money but also a good way to attract investors, mainly corrupt politicians from third world countries and Western country elites, how wants to renounce their citizenship to their home country to evade tax and yet have good passport to travel...I'm mot talking as an outsider... I LIVE in Barbados, and sometimes Brazil too... so south America and the Caribbean is my zone ..
Re: Top 9 Financial Benefits Of U.S. Citizenship by HOKIM(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2023
oluflourish:
Reminder to the Post.
You can see that the UK first stopped visa free travels from citizenship by investment passport from the Caribbean and now EU is also restricting Schengen visa free access?
This was a conversation we had long before it was even thought off. Things are getting crazy bro.

Wer did the uk do that one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Travel To Bermuda. Where Do I Get The Visa? / Ecowas Passport For Nigeria / Nairalanders In New Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.