Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) (8151 Views)

Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Edo 2020: Concerns In Obaseki’s Camp Over Assembly, Defections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by franchasofficia: 7:28am On Aug 03, 2022
post=115332589:

Why using the word Afonja, many Yorubas are supporting PO, I don't know when you guys will have common sense, or you think Peter Obi will win the election with Igbo votes alone
That person you quoted is not an Igbo person, he is an impostor trying to paint Igbos black.

Igbos don't hate Yorubas we only hate Tinubu's corrupt leadership style and we are saying he is not fit to deliver Nigeria from her myriads of problems of today, that Tinubu should give way for better hands to rescue Nigeria from the mud Buhari, Tinubu and APC plunged Nigeria into

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by PureFace1(m): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2022
February 2023 is not far away

Enjoy your propaganda while it last

If APC don't win Lagos with overwhelming votes next year call me a bastard, We will know how many Igbo in Lagos then.
Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 03, 2022
franchasofficia:
Listen.

Nations develop through policies, who makes those policies ? Government.
una get lawmakers nah, who dey occupy una red and green chamber?

Igbo states can hardly develop to their full potentials with the current Nigerian arrangement and thats why Igbos want out to be completely in charge of their destiny so that if they fail they know they failed themselves and if their succeed they take the credit.
over 50 lawmakers failed u guyz in ur region, u want us to put the whole country in the hand of one man who got impeached by his own state lawmakers twice. Make we test run am to come and develop the eastern region and not Nigeria after he had received Nigerians vote. well, why am I not surprised?

Under Nigeria, Igbos can't make policies that will decide the fate of our states to catch up with development.
have u guyz been sending cows to the chambers

How do you expect Southeast to develop under Nigeria when an Igbo man will still need to travel to Lagos to get visa, clear his goods, travel in and outside the country?

All government offices and even foreign embassies are located in Lagos and Abuja, so how will Southeast develop, and how do you expect Igbos to go back to their region and stay?

If Igbos have their own country, foreigh embassies will come to Southeast and build their embassies, all multinational firms will build their HQ in the southeast. Southeast will dredge our deepest seas and river channels to become deepwater seaports or inland seaports and have a collaboration with friendly neighbors to operate their seaports under a mutually beneficial agreement and an Igbo won't need to go to Lagos or Abuja to carry out those transactions anymore.

There will be busy international airports in the Southeast where Igbos can fly in and out of the country from without needing to go to Lagos or Abuja to fly in or out.

Imagine the railway Buhari built, no eastern region was connected, it is all an intentional marginalization to sabotage southeast region and by extention the Igbos. If Igbos have their own country, who will stop them from building their own national railway and even subway lines?

You come to issue of security, imagine among all the key security arms of Nigeria no Igbo man is heading any, so whenever there is a national security council meeting no Igbo man will be there to tell the security situation in the Southeast and how best to tackle it, is that fair and just to you?

Southeast has been burning is because the youths are angry and tired of the marginalization Southeast has been facing in Nigeria and reason they are taking laws into their hands to liberate Southeast from marginalization and take charge of their lives.

So its not as if Igbos cherish Lagos so much that they want to snatch it from the Yorubas, no. Igbos only cherish Lagos because of the opportunities there which were made possible by Nigerian federal government policies of many decades ago, and if Igbos are allowed to secede peacefully, they will have to make their own policies and build their own better version of Lagos in the Southeast from the scratch.

Igbos are only asking for level playing ground for all tribes and beliefs in Nigeria.

We are asking for secession not because we hate any tribe but because we hate how other tribes treat or relate with Igbos under Nigeria and wish to end all these tribal supremacy tussles once and for all via peaceful secession so all tribes can peacefully go and develop at their own pace for peace to reign.

If we cannot coexist in peace and love, why not we go our separate ways in peace than end up fighting tribal-religious wars every now and then?

This is the mindset of the Igbos and reason other tribes are hating on them but with time, God and nature will open you people's eyes to understand that what Igbos are asking is for the common good of all tribes that makeup Nigeria. Because there is no need forcing ourselves to live as one nation when we individually or collectively harbor hatred and suspicion for one another, it will only lead us all to perpetual anarchy and frustration that may never end well
It's obvious u guyz don't know what u want..
U want obi, u want ur own country, all at the same time...una go come sm come dey play victim card..
If Nigeria is put in obi's hand and he failed Nigeria just like how over 50 lawmaker failed ur region, na una region go first come out and tell us how he is a bastard from anambra....
Nigeria no do una region bad, na una sef dey give una sef wahala...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by franchasofficia: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2022
KillSars:

U want obi, u want ur own country, all at the same time...una go come sm come dey play victim card..
If Nigeria is put in obi's hand and he failed Nigeria just like how over 50 lawmaker failed ur region, na una region go first come out and tell us how he is a bastard from anambra....
May God and nature judge you in whatever way you have been judging Igbos.

However you view and whatever you wish Igbos, may nature reward you same way.

Have a great day

1 Like

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by Prosper123: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2022
KillSars:

So Nigeria is not a failed state already. The people managing it have been very good at it and the country is this way. Let us not deceive ourselves. Let truth be told, if there is still conscience in us.
Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2022
Chai ..e pain this Afonja miscreant wey get identity crisis and bipolar issues.

I agree that i am a jihadist, but you see IGBO people i LOVE DEM DIE...and Useless Afonja like you can kick the bucket...spits!!

Omoslim26:

grin grin This bororo jihadist again grin grin
I dare you to mention Igbos who go about writing this nonsense that you re writing, Nwafors don't have time for senseless tribal hate with Yoruba, Hausa or any tribe at all,all we do is do our business legally and socio-interact in whatever capacity we can anywhere we find ourselves. If you must do this tribal hate that you are destined to do all the days of your life till you die enter grave,use your own tribe.
Bastard terrorist from Chad republic like you sef wan claim Igbo grin grin
Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2022
Guy fem!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

What is my Business with their useless election. Even a Cow knows that Peter Obi is the best...but the country is so useless that its citizens will rather eat shyt than support Peter Obi!

Look at the statement from a Yoruba Christian Journalist, that isnt even a muslim, concerning Peter Obi, and then you will understand that BIAFRA will serve you better than this Nonsense.

Wake up dude....BIAFRA is better positioned for greatness than a sunk ship like the NIGERIAN TITANIC...Spits!

post=115332589:

Why using the word Afonja, many Yorubas are supporting PO, I don't know when you guys will have common sense, or you think Peter Obi will win the election with Igbo votes alone

1 Like

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 03, 2022
franchasofficia:
May God and nature judge you in whatever way you have been judging Igbos.

However you view and whatever you wish Igbos, may nature reward you same way.

Have a great day
Nobody dey judge ur region bro..
I get igbos as pal, wetin be my gain if I no wish dem well, but se igbo dey wish hin fellow igbo brother well? ask ur sef...
Ur region go dish out hate speech to another region, u expect them to keep mute, u don 4get wetin 2pac amaru Shakur of blessed memory talk, THUGLIFE :- the hate u give little infant fvcks everybody.. una go start hate and bigotry statement, the table go come turn, una go come begin dey play victim card, why not enjoy a portion of delicacies u dey dished out...
Peddling propaganda won't safe that 5% space, Ur region is just tactless when it comes to playing politics, must u blame other region for ur woes, a product that has failed at the state level, u dey carry am come national level make dem test run am, do u think 95% are blind the way 5% are.. do u need a soothsayer before u go know that obi is not what Nigerians need at the moment..
However ur region sees the whole country, may nature let it not happen to u bro...

Be blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by DeleTaller: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
See self confession from Afonja...

IGBO dominate the POSH areas of their LAGOS...IKOYI/LEKKI/V.I/APAPA

Afonja miscreants in Lagos...Alimosho, Mushin (Ghetto areas)

Chai ...Afonja are real despicable people!!!...NO LEVEL, just plenty Noise!!

@op keep bursting them...they are shameless miscreants!!
grin grin grin grin grin

Are you not supposed to be ashamed of yourself ? Your small god Obi happens to be one of the dominants in Ikoyi. why did he leave Anambra? Are you not supposed to be ashamed of yourself that all your brothers are the ones running after private and commercial vehicles in traffic to sell bottle water and plantain chips? Are you not supposed to be ashamed of yourself that Tinubu administration began the free WAEC exam that your brothers and sisters all enjoy in Lagos? Are you not also supposed to be ashamed of yourself that it is only your relatives that will rent a room in lagos and raise 7 children inside and still dey do fine boy and girls on the streets? Are you not supposed to be ashamed of yourself that Lagos has become small London for type like you when the UGM has scattered your family in ur region? Are you not supposed to be ashamed of yourself that Igbo man is the Governor of Central Bank and Naira has crashed? Are you not supposed to be ashamed of yourself that you igbo uncle Ngige is the person in charge of Education and ASUU is making the students sit back home? Are you not supposed to be ashamed of yourself Ekweremadu is still in the custody of u.k police for his criminal act?
I like and love igbos that have brain and not a person like you who does not have brain to think proper....
Osinwin eniyan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by LOGRYTHMN: 9:17am On Aug 03, 2022
Twitter popularity
Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Prosper123:

So Nigeria is not a failed state already. The people managing it have been very good at it and the country is this way. Let us not deceive ourselves. Let truth be told, if there is still conscience in us.
As always, the blaming card is about to fly out
Who are the people managing it, who sent them..
Lock ur own people for trouser, I go lock mine for failing us.. that's whatsupp...
U no see peter and Paul as one, Peter tear u slap, u wan come dey fight Paul...
There are right channels to seccession, reason the cow wey una send go chamber to do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 9:32am On Aug 03, 2022
TAA..Shatap there...

Wetin make you think say i be IGBO man/woman?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

You fuvvctards from Afonjanestern dont even understand the kind of HATE that people have for you!!

Concerning all your lamentations...did IGBO people BEG you for for accomodation??... They sleep in their shops and later buy your property. You use the money for useless "OWAMBE" and "ASOEBI" and tomorrow you miscreants will be vexed that IGBOs surpass una?? THUNDER!!!...SPITS!!

Your Fellow Afonja casted you miscreants ...and exposed to the world that without IGBOs and other tribes, Lagos will be OSUN State Pro Max!!

GTFOH ...i dont engage the houseboy...TELL Tinubu THAT HE WILL LABOUR TILL DEATH!!

DeleTaller:

Are you not supposed to be ashamed of yourself ? Your small god Obi happens to be one of the dominants in Ikoyi. why did he leave Anambra? Are you not supposed to be ashamed of yourself that all your brothers are the ones running after private and commercial vehicles in traffic to sell bottle water and plantain chips? Are you not supposed to be ashamed of yourself that Tinubu administration began the free WAEC exam that your brothers and sisters all enjoy in Lagos? Are you not also supposed to be ashamed of yourself that it is only your relatives that will rent a room in lagos and raise 7 children inside and still dey do fine boy and girls on the streets? Are you not supposed to be ashamed of yourself that Lagos has become small London for type like you when the UGM has scattered your family in ur region? Are you not supposed to be ashamed of yourself that Igbo man is the Governor of Central Bank and Naira has crashed? Are you not supposed to be ashamed of yourself that you igbo uncle Ngige is the person in charge of Education and ASUU is making the students sit back home? Are you not supposed to be ashamed of yourself Ekweremadu is still in the custody of u.k police for his criminal act?
I like and love igbos that have brain and not a person like you who does not have brain to think proper....
Osinwin eniyan.
Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by Omoslim26: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Chai ..e pain this Afonja miscreant wey get identity crisis and bipolar issues.

I agree that i am a jihadist, but you see IGBO people i LOVE DEM DIE...and Useless Afonja like you can kick the bucket...spits!!

grin grin cheesy na lie your taquiya can't work with me at all grin grin you have no capacity to love,all you love doing as a jihadist from futadijalon is rape,kill and kidnap grin
The blessed Igbo tribe is Love , Igbo is peace,Igbo is Friendly ,Igbo seeks and opens her doors to allies and associates,na your own evil uncles from Chad republic day hate and kill senselessly grin
Face your own region una get plenty wahala for you to dey use mumu taquiya to do the divide and rule antics wey your master teach you.
Your boko/iswap uncles go soon use you as suicide bomber grin grin
Bastard jihadist from Chad republic grin

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by Omoslim26: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2022
DeleTaller:

Osinwin eniyan.

grin grin grin just imagine the rubbish wey dis one write again grin grin chai who open gate for this one again oo grin
You don use tribalism finish your soul pkatapkata grin grin
You should be ashamed of yourself,you claim to be Yoruba yet you allow this cretin,dis lesser thing called Kalashnikov from Chad republic to drag you down to this level.
Shame shame shame shaaammmee grin grin

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2022
Daddyyin:
You people have been sharing screenshots of fake WhatsApp group chats. You can keep living in your delusion till reality hits you hard.
that group chat is Real not fake
Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 10:00am On Aug 03, 2022
You don MADT finish...and e sweet me well!!!

You will never have IGBO roots and its so LOW trying to pass of as IGBO, because it shows all over your foolish writeups and claims... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I be Bororo Jihadist..i agree...

ANY FULANI SEEN IN THE BUSH WILL DIE!!

NNAMDI KANU IS A GOOD MAN...AMEN

ESN IS A GOOD ORGANISATION AND I WILL CONTRIBUTE ...AMEN

AFONJA MISCREANTS WILL STAY WITH THEIR FULANI BROTHERS, AS Tinubu AND SHEHU SANI SAID...

YOU MISCREANTS MUST SUFFER...SPITS

USELESS UNITY BEGGING MONGRELS...SPITS!!

Omoslim26:

grin grin cheesy na lie your taquiya can't work with me at all grin grin you have no capacity to love,all you love doing as a jihadist from futadijalon is rape,kill and kidnap grin
The blessed Igbo tribe is Love , Igbo is peace,Igbo is Friendly ,Igbo seeks and opens her doors to allies and associates,na your own evil uncles from Chad republic day hate and kill senselessly grin
Face your own region una get plenty wahala for you to dey use mumu taquiya to do the divide and rule antics wey your master teach you.
Your boko/iswap uncles go soon use you as suicide bomber grin grin
Bastard jihadist from Chad republic grin

1 Like

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by ASAPFERG1: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2022
selected screenshots
Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by Omoslim26: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
You don MADT finish...and e sweet me well!!!

You will never have IGBO roots and its so LOW trying to pass of as IGBO, because it shows all over your foolish writeups and claims... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I be Bororo Jihadist..i agree...

ANY FULANI SEEN IN THE BUSH WILL DIE!!

NNAMDI KANU IS A GOOD MAN...AMEN

ESN IS A GOOD ORGANISATION AND I WILL CONTRIBUTE ...AMEN

AFONJA MISCREANTS WILL STAY WITH THEIR FULANI BROTHERS, AS Tinubu AND SHEHU SANI SAID...

YOU MISCREANTS MUST SUFFER...SPITS

USELESS UNITY BEGGING MONGRELS...SPITS!!

grin grin I don first tell you before se you go later comot clothe enter market full time grin grin
As a Nwafor I stand with the Ohaneze,CAN Igboland and all Nwafors in Ala-Igbo in entirety to say No to Ipob bcus we do not want them to bring what your boko Haram uncles have brought upon your own NE into the peaceful blessed Igboland.
I know se the peace wey Igboland dey enjoy dey enter your eyes so you dey wish se devil go use ipob as e use your evil boko/iswap uncles take scatter am,but Chukwu Abiama will ofcus continue to put you to shame, disgrace and reproach, Igboland will never be your NE region grin grin
The Esn are criminals created by the proscribed occultic destructive oppressive Taliban wannabe ipob so they will continue to be hunted down until they are disarmed.
Facts!!.
When Igboland will want someone to champion anything groups like ipob that do not have 1% support of the political, traditional, religious, socialites, businessmen in Igboland will never be on the list.We don't follow thug,cultist and criminals claiming freedom fighters,you can go and verify grin
Even if Nigeria breaks today and Afonja stays with tifnubu like you said,ipob still remains proscribed in Igboland grin grin
I will not allow a lesser thing from Chad republic like you use Igbo to spread hate bcus people go think se na so Igbo dey behave,so I will continue to hit that eternally cursed useless head of yours grin grin grin
Use your own tribe do the tribal hate wey your creator send you come dis life come do all the days of your life till you die enter grave grin

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by DeleTaller: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2022
Omoslim26:

grin grin grin just imagine the rubbish wey dis one write again grin grin chai who open gate for this one again oo grin
You don use tribalism finish your soul pkatapkata grin grin
You should be ashamed of yourself,you claim to be Yoruba yet you allow this cretin,dis lesser thing called Kalashnikov from Chad republic to drag you down to this level.
Shame shame shame shaaammmee grin grin

Deal with my points and be shamed of yourself.
Osinwin eniyan
Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by DeleTaller: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
TAA..Shatap there...

Wetin make you think say i be IGBO man/woman?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

You fuvvctards from Afonjanestern dont even understand the kind of HATE that people have for you!!

Concerning all your lamentations...did IGBO people BEG you for for accomodation??... They sleep in their shops and later buy your property. You use the money for useless "OWAMBE" and "ASOEBI" and tomorrow you miscreants will be vexed that IGBOs surpass una?? THUNDER!!!...SPITS!!

Your Fellow Afonja casted you miscreants ...and exposed to the world that without IGBOs and other tribes, Lagos will be OSUN State Pro Max!!

GTFOH ...i dont engage the houseboy...TELL Tinubu THAT HE WILL LABOUR TILL DEATH!!

Shame on your for denying your region.
Deal with my points and be ashamed of yourself.

Obi goes nowhere.... If he goes to Abuja nah to go beg Tinubu for contract.

Osinwin eniyan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by RealLagosBoy: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2022
This is not business as usual. Tinubu won't win Lagos with more than 5000 votes. Save it somewhere.
Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by Omoslim26: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2022
DeleTaller:

Deal with my points and be shamed of yourself.
Osinwin eniyan

Hahahaha hahahaha you call that rubbish,that incoherent blabbing you wrote points grin
This your madness wey dey come off and on like NEPA light don start again abi grin grin
Shameless thing like you thinks spreading senseless tribal hate makes sense grin na so you go dey your dying bed still dey shout Igbo yooo,Igbo eehhh, Igbo aahh grin na your destiny be dat oo grin grin
Eleribu eniyan grin

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by DeleTaller: 10:48am On Aug 03, 2022
Omoslim26:

Hahahaha hahahaha you call that rubbish,that incoherent blabbing you wrote points grin
This your madness wey dey come off and on like NEPA light don start again abi grin grin
Shameless thing like you thinks spreading senseless tribal hate makes sense grin na so you go dey your dying bed still dey shout Igbo yooo,Igbo eehhh, Igbo aahh grin na your destiny be dat oo grin grin
Eleribu eniyan grin

insane man laughing all by himself. you urgently need mental help. I won't partake in your senseless talk. Deal with the points and avoid third mainland bridge if you live in lagos. I am at work and I can't join you while you spend the whole of your day on social media. alainironu ara galatia.
I close this chapter with you.
Osinwin eniyan.
� bye bye oo.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by Omoslim26: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2022
DeleTaller:

insane man laughing all by himself. you urgently need mental help. I won't partake in your senseless talk. Deal with the points and avoid third mainland bridge if you live in lagos. I am at work and I can't join you while you spend the whole of your day on social media. alainironu ara galatia.
I close this chapter with you.
Osinwin eniyan.
� bye bye oo.

See this one wey go soon comot clothe enter market grin
So in your mentally deranged bigoted mind hawking is limited to tribe right? and you say you are not a mad man grin some Hausas, Yorubas and people from all ethnicity hawk their business to earn a living you dis useless hopeless mentally deranged idiot grin
Why do you even have a problem with them doing their business, would you rather they join you in doing your pick pocket, kidnapping and armed robbery undecided
Oloriburuku eniyan.
Senseless tribal bigoted fool.
Don't write into my mention again I already called you out for your display of total foolishness just bow your useless big for nothing head in shame grin
Shun tribal bigotry it makes people sound very stupid and insane.

Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by Daddyyin: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
that group chat is Real not fake

It will be real to you as an admin of the group
Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Taa!!!

You are shocked i am not IGBO abi??...What useless points did you raise?? If points are smashed in your face will you even understand ??...See zombie forming woke...TAA !!

That is why...you miscreants are definitely the most useless set of people, after almajiri.

Take it from me zombie...what will happen to you skunks in 2023 ..go shock una...and Tinubu will NEVER be President..spits

DeleTaller:

Shame on your for denying your region.
Deal with my points and be ashamed of yourself.

Obi goes nowhere.... If he goes to Abuja nah to go beg Tinubu for contract.

Osinwin eniyan
Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
You go cry plenty Blood...I LOVE IGBO people...and you dirty skunks from Afonja..with your bipolar foolishness will be my slaves...

what a stewpid fellow.....spits

Omoslim26:

grin grin I don first tell you before se you go later comot clothe enter market full time grin grin
As a Nwafor I stand with the Ohaneze,CAN Igboland and all Nwafors in Ala-Igbo in entirety to say No to Ipob bcus we do not want them to bring what your boko Haram uncles have brought upon your own NE into the peaceful blessed Igboland.
I know se the peace wey Igboland dey enjoy dey enter your eyes so you dey wish se devil go use ipob as e use your evil boko/iswap uncles take scatter am,but Chukwu Abiama will ofcus continue to put you to shame, disgrace and reproach, Igboland will never be your NE region grin grin
The Esn are criminals created by the proscribed occultic destructive oppressive Taliban wannabe ipob so they will continue to be hunted down until they are disarmed.
Facts!!.
When Igboland will want someone to champion anything groups like ipob that do not have 1% support of the political, traditional, religious, socialites, businessmen in Igboland will never be on the list.We don't follow thug,cultist and criminals claiming freedom fighters,you can go and verify grin
Even if Nigeria breaks today and Afonja stays with tifnubu like you said,ipob still remains proscribed in Igboland grin grin
I will not allow a lesser thing from Chad republic like you use Igbo to spread hate bcus people go think se na so Igbo dey behave,so I will continue to hit that eternally cursed useless head of yours grin grin grin
Use your own tribe do the tribal hate wey your creator send you come dis life come do all the days of your life till you die enter grave grin
Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by DeleTaller: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Taa!!!

You are shocked i am not IGBO abi??...What useless points did you raise?? If points are smashed in your face will you even understand ??...See zombie forming woke...TAA !!

That is why...you miscreants are definitely the most useless set of people, after almajiri.

Take it from me zombie...what will happen to you skunks in 2023 ..go shock una...and Tinubu will NEVER be President..spits

you are a close chapter. Obi can try after 8years of Tinubu.

� bye bye oo. get busy and be responsible in life.
Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tinubu wont be president...HE WILL LABOUR TILL DEATH...shameless miscreants...spits!!

DeleTaller:

you are a close chapter. Obi can try after 8years of Tinubu.

� bye bye oo. get busy and be responsible in life.
Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by Omoslim26: 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
You go cry plenty Blood...I LOVE IGBO people...and you dirty skunks from Afonja..with your bipolar foolishness will be my slaves...

what a stewpid fellow.....spits

grin grin You dat will soon be used by your boko Haram uncles as a suicide bomber grin grin
You can't love anyone,you only love to rape,kill and kidnap that's what you demons from Chad republic love to do.
You are only here to do the divide and rule antics that your masters thought you,I pity the fools who let themselves be decieved by a dirty grass eating lower creature like you grin.
Igbos do not want the ipob you are wishing will turn Igboland into your own NE region you dis eternally cursed vagabond from Chad.
Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
i love to be a bomber...but i must detonate in mushin/alimosho/bariga/ and all the ghettos you miscreants hibernate in.

Unknown to you, we have surrounded everywhere and we will start kpai-ing you Afonja mongrels very soon.

Useless miscreants with BIPOLAR disoreder. Afonja must kpai...spits

Omoslim26:

grin grin You dat will soon be used by your boko Haram uncles as a suicide bomber grin grin
You can't love anyone,you only love to rape,kill and kidnap that's what you demons from Chad republic love to do.
You are only here to do the divide and rule antics that your masters thought you,I pity the fools who let themselves be decieved by a dirty grass eating lower creature like you grin.
Igbos do not want the ipob you are wishing will turn Igboland into your own NE region you dis eternally cursed vagabond from Chad.
Re: Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) by Omoslim26: 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
i love to be a bomber...but i must detonate in mushin/alimosho/bariga/ and all the ghettos you miscreants hibernate in.

Unknown to you, we have surrounded everywhere and we will start kpai-ing you Afonja mongrels very soon.

Useless miscreants with BIPOLAR disoreder. Afonja must kpai...spits

grin grin grin hahahaha this mental problem wey dey worry you go soon send you to your early grave grin grin
Kindly inform me when you want to do your suicide bombing so I will pack up and head straight to my beautiful Ala Owerri grin grin
Real mad man na im you be grin grin
Start using your own tribe to do your afonja hate,must you use Igbo?
I will continue to call you out bcus people go dey reason se the nonsense wey you dey write na so Igbo dey behave not knowing se you just be mentally deranged bigoted jihadist from Chad republic grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three / Court Orders EFCC To Stop Further Action Against Okorocha / Ezekwesili & Maku Debate: 7-Days Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.