Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, (1780 Views)

Governor Okowa Is Not Igbo, Ika North People Do Not Consider Themselves Igbos / COVID-19: Isoko North People Prays For Okowa's Quick Recovery / North People Are So Funny!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by Rekhina(f): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Stillwhites:
As if ur father was not among them.

Shameless trolls won't leave Rekhinatu alone grin
Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by teepain: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Na we com send buhari to you ba? Why do you love him so much if what you're saying is true hadjia? Haha!
You love buhari in 2015 so much that you're shouting sai baba uoandan naw. Have you fiegitten?. In as much as I agree that northerners have good minds, there are criminal elements especially among the fulanis whom they've brainwashed to kill innocent ones and occupy their lands cos its their conquest. I can't remember where we were told in history that uthman Dan fodiyo fought his jihad war to Yorubaland. He didn't get here and he met people up north when he came, the original owners of the land like nowadays zamfara, kano, Borno, etc.

Amotekun intercepted some of their weapons hidden inside beans and corn. I'm sure you watched the viral videos too. Whom where they bringing ak47 rifles to kill, goat? Who gave it to them? Who sent them to owo Church?

We need to be more vigilant than ever, even you people ma sef. 99% of the train kidnap victims are Muslims, hausa.musllims for that matter, kidnapped by fulanis. Who are their sponsors? You need to find out and attack them, not innocent yorubas who know nothing. We're only trying to protect our land and people. It's our duty to so so, even though the government of the daybhas failed us.

You can also vote atiku ok, we don't care. All these are a strategy to sideline tinubu. We warned the selfish man too not to pitch his tent close to buhari. Afenifere did, but he turned a deaf ear. We know more strategies will unfold as we approach 2023. That's why we are obidient ni ti wa

This your post makes an interesting read. At what point in time did you advise Tinubu not to pitch his tent with Buhari and what did you have against Buhari as a person? I would like to read your perspectives.
Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by Throwback: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Reinaldo:

No. That is a serious cassava lie. Peter Obi will not do such an agbado thing.

LOL!

Bishop Agbadoola Cassavani will forgive your sins.
Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by delpee(f): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
Rekhina:

We can now see list of Yorubas that killed igbos in owo chorch .Allah will expose u all

They're Ebiras not Yorubas. Many Yorubas were killed/injured too. Not only Igbos.
Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by obaaderemi: 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
RichProminent:
I will advise you to stop running your mouth like water tap.
He is not a northerner. If you know you know.
Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by Bravetunde: 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
Why do afonjas always kill innocent northerners and yet you pretend to love them.
Always planning something bad against them.
My afonja friend told me that once the condemned kriminal Tinubu is elected that northerners we suffer and cry out blood.
As for ss/se their entire resources we be owned by them.
Is than not wickedness.
God forbide bat thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigerian King Who Chose Suicide Instead Of Bowling To Queen Elizabeth / Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths / Do Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Have A Path To The Spread? Let's Adjust Bantupage Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.