Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,454 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Whatsapp Is A Gold-mine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whatsapp Is A Gold-mine (318 Views)

Whatsapp Is Becoming The Customer Service Tool Of Choice For Nigerian E-commerce / Pool Business: A Gold Mine / Pool Business: A Gold Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Is A Gold-mine by Tammy23: 4:56am On Aug 03, 2022
Dear Friend,

If all goes well, in the next few minutes, you could have in your hand a very powerful weapon. One that will open a brand new stream of steady income for you.

Now, I'll be quick to admit...if you're a beginner, this powerful weapon won't make you millions immediately, but it could start making you at least N200,000 per month-depending on how seriously you take it.

By the way, if you make N200,000 monthly, in one year, that would be N2.4 million. Many intelligent graduates don't even earn this much yearly.

I personally do transactions that run into millions of naira monthly on WhatsApp.

If NASDaily, one of the top content creators in the world with over 40 million followers says he is building his company on WhatsApp, then there must be something really special about this WhatsApp on your smartphone.

Founder of multimillion dollar company, NairaBet, and member of the House of Representatives, Author of two best selling books - Small Business Big Money & How To Sell To Nigerians, Akin Alabi says selling on WhatsApp is a GOLDMINE

So, we have data to back our claims, and then we have people who can readily confirm that selling on WhatsApp can make you a lot of money.

At this point you already know that if you have WhatsApp on your phone, and the only thing you use it for is to chat and view people's statuses, you're leaving a lot of money on the table.

Now, you may be asking...

how does this WhatsApp thing work...

Click the here to know more about it.

https://tammyo.com.ng

Or DM me on WhatsApp === 07058367738.

Note: No calls pls.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Help Me With #200 Mtn Airtime? / New Place To Make 45Dollars Within 3 Hours. NOT A SCAM / Looking For People Businesses To Invest 500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.