Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. (1832 Views)

People That Get Jobs Without Connections And Work Experiences How Did You Do It? / What No One Tells You About Searching For Jobs Online / Do People Really Get Jobs In Nigeria Using Linkedin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by alpha1234: 6:54am On Aug 03, 2022
i am a web designer, a graphic artist and a UI/UX designer but since i came to ph i haven't been able to secure any job, i mean not employment job because am a corper here and still serving, most startups company i went to for branding never called back, don't know if my price is too high.
I don’t even know why it’s difficult to find clients online online in Nigeria at least they are people who would need my help, I can up date this thread with my previous jobs, you guys should hire me help your guy, a school degree and three skills life is still hard or there something I’m not doing right na wa ohoh.
Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by uthlaw: 7:10am On Aug 03, 2022
All this go learn IT skill should come help him out!

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by alpha1234: 7:30am On Aug 03, 2022
uthlaw:
All this go learn IT skill should come help him out!

My brother I’m telling you, most start ups business in port harcourt here don’t have a website, graphic or web designer and they are not even planing on getting one, you will go and meet them with your ideas on how to bring their brand to the sport light through creative designs, they will look you like you want to force them I think we are still in Stone Age in this country, I will update this thread with some of my work.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by alpha1234: 7:31am On Aug 03, 2022
Bello08525:
Aerial Travel and Tours

Please can explain I didn’t get you here.
Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2022
alpha1234:

My brother I’m telling you, most start ups business in port harcourt here don’t have a website, graphic or web designer and they are not even planing on getting one, you will go and meet them with your ideas on how to bring their brand to the sport light through creative designs, they will look you like you want to force them I think we are still in Stone Age in this country, I will update this thread with some of my work.

You have to start with having a good LinkedIn profile. Organise your work portfolio and have them handy.

Be able to know how to apply for specific works in specific locations on LinkedIn. Create profiles on upwork and other similar sites.

It doesn't happen like magic, be consistent, it can click on day, especially if you truly know what you are doing.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by alpha1234: 8:50am On Aug 03, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

You have to start with having a good LinkedIn profile. Organise your work portfolio and have them handy.

Be able to know how to apply for specific works in specific locations on LinkedIn. Create profiles on upwork and other similar sites.

It doesn't happen like magic, be consistent, it can click on day, especially if you truly know what you are doing.

Thanks for this I have both LinkedIn and upwork profile and I have a nice portfolio I will drop that here as well.
Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2022
alpha1234:

Thanks for this I have both LinkedIn and upwork profile and I have a nice portfolio I will drop that here as well.

Have you been applying for jobs both remote and others on LinkedIn?
Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by alpha1234: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Have you been applying for jobs both remote and others on LinkedIn?
Yes but all to no avail, I think upwork is over hyped I there so many people out there looking for the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by alpha1234: 5:24am On Aug 19, 2022
i offer these services you can reach me on 0-9-0-5-5-9-6-9-3-8-5

Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by alpha1234: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Contact me for your logo design

Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by alpha1234: 9:56am On Aug 20, 2022
Contact me for your logo design 0-9-0-5-5-9-6-9-3-8-5

Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by alpha1234: 4:22am On Aug 21, 2022
You guys should patronize me, I design logos, banners and website for your business contact me here: 0-9-0-5-5-9-6-9-3-8-5

Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by alpha1234: 4:53am On Aug 24, 2022
Are you have a business and you don’t have a website you are wrong, give me a dm let me design an attractive website for a token.
contact me here: 0-9-0-5-5-9-6-9-3-8-5

Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by alpha1234: 7:47am On Aug 24, 2022
Good morning, let’s design your website.

Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by alpha1234: 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sample banner design

Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by Edipet(m): 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
alpha1234:

please recommend a low budget laptop for me to use for me learning . Thanks
Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by alpha1234: 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Edipet:
please recommend a low budget laptop for me to use for me learning . Thanks

What program are you learning.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by Edipet(m): 1:47am On Aug 25, 2022
alpha1234:

What program are you learning.
web development
Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by alpha1234: 5:54am On Aug 25, 2022
Edipet:
web development

Well we do sell laptops, what is your budgets and where is your location
Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by alpha1234: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2022
Contact us today

Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by Edipet(m): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2022
alpha1234:

Well we do sell laptops, what is your budgets and where is your location
uyo. Just recommend a laptop that would be good for web development
Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by adeyemo1998: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2022
Basically learning how to SELL YOUR SKILL i.e Telling them how you can Change their Business for better and increase Sales.
Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by alpha1234: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
adeyemo1998:
Basically learning how to SELL YOUR SKILL i.e Telling them how you can Change their Business for better and increase Sales.

That’s what I’m currently doing it’s not easy
Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by alpha1234: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sample design

Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by alpha1234: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Let me design your logo and website

Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by alpha1234: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2022
Happy Sunday to all my friends
Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by engtechmedia: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2022
Hello
Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by northbird: 11:14am On Aug 30, 2022
alpha1234:
Happy Sunday to all my friends

Do you want to hear the truth?
Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by engtechmedia: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2022
northbird:

Do you want to hear the truth?

What truth oga
Re: Kindly Help How Do I Get Jobs Online As A Freelancer With Three Good Skills. by LikeAking: 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
alpha1234:
i am a web designer, a graphic artist and a UI/UX designer but since i came to ph i haven't been able to secure any job, i mean not employment job because am a corper here and still serving, most startups company i went to for branding never called back, don't know if my price is too high.
I don’t even know why it’s difficult to find clients online online in Nigeria at least they are people who would need my help, I can up date this thread with my previous jobs, you guys should hire me help your guy, a school degree and three skills life is still hard or there something I’m not doing right na wa ohoh.

Oga na so we see am...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intergrated Micro Finance Bank / Cocacola Management Trainee / Vacancies In A Major Oil & Gas Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.