Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Test & Interview With Global Energy Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test & Interview With Global Energy Company (996 Views)

Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test / TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday / Bond Global Energy Projects Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test & Interview With Global Energy Company by hadewal1: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2007

Dear nairalanders,I've a test and interview on sat 18th august 2007 at Global energy company for position of planning economist.I read geology so I don't know what to expect.
Has anyone been called for text & interview with this company, What type of text & interview should i expect?
Does anyone in-house know anything about this company,

Someone please respond quickly
Re: Test & Interview With Global Energy Company by 21ctl(m): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2007
when did you apply and can we gate crash
Re: Test & Interview With Global Energy Company by judexkey: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2007
When is d date,time n venue?Be ur brothers keeper
Re: Test & Interview With Global Energy Company by dutchmillionaire(m): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2007
Hi brother. This is the time u need to do your assignment well before the interview. go to goggle, type the company name and get their web site or u can still try typing a website related to the name of the company and corelate what they do to the services of a geology.

meanwhile go through your gmat for the interest of the test.
Re: Test & Interview With Global Energy Company by Adanla(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2007
Hi, I am wishing you success in the interview. Global Energy is an oil company which mainly specialize in biostratigraphic studies. It is in partnership with an American company called Humble Geosciences. For the interviem, get a good grab of your basic geosciences knowledge most especially fossils, the various theories and many other things you think could help you in an oil company. Pls when did u apply. Help with info on Geo vacancies.

(1) (Reply)

Ond Jobs / Kimberly Ryan Interview (anyone?) / Where Is Kpmg Office Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.