Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools (34254 Views)

Lesson Plan - CRK (things Created By God) / 50 Hot Likely JAMB 2019 CRK Questions And Answers / 53 Candidates Sit For Common Entrance Exam In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Omishor2020(m): 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
Housing:
Religion harmony in South West is at the expense of the South West Muslims. The intolerance of some Christian faithfuls is too high.

Joker lol
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by bigfish3k: 12:22am On Aug 05, 2022
liasmiram2567:

You are not sincere.
I am very sincere

I have encountered Islamic questions in general paper during my school days

The question was :
The washing of the face and legs and or any parts of the body by Muslims before embarking on prayers is called...

And my answer was ablution.

So why are you saying that I am not sincere
This exam question was in Lagos oooo

But thank God that there was no MURIC then
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by mrbenjame: 5:17am On Aug 05, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
The criminal Association of Nigeria CAN will be quiet on this one as usual. Bunch of religious fanatical idiots.
Just watch as the Obi tuary Obi diots will be making all sorts of excuses for this Christian agenda.
HYPOCRITES

You’re a fool. First of all CRK is a subject offered by both Christians and Muslim. It’s a matter of choice. If I’m in the north and I decide to offer IRk then it’s ok. If I choose not to offer it then it’s ok too. Did anybody force it on the students? I thought these things are optional. Hijab own Una no talk o. E reach CRK you’re raising alarm. Higher hypocrites.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by chariiks(m): 5:31am On Aug 05, 2022
Axis313:

You can hear yourself,your assumption shows how shallow you people's knowledge is.
First of all you said your Christianity is civilized from time immemorial,is it the same Christianity that burn heretics at stake,or the one that the kings and popes of Europe used as weapon and tool for political purposes.Your Christianity that have a very dark past in causing genocide and crime against humanity against the native Red Indians in the current USA,or the one they used to advance the same genocide on the Maoris in New Zealand and to suppress the aboriginals in Australia,is it not the same Christianity?Abeg get out jor,na the same you wan repackage for us now,Nonsense.

You are also asking me how many public based Islamic schools do I see?,this your question also buttress my assumptions on how shallow minded you guys are,and I am sure you have been living in a hole all this while or you just choose to be ignorant of what is happening around you.Ansar Udeen,Nawaru deen are among the Islamic faith based public schools in the south west.
If you are ignorant,its better you shut your trap.
How about the jihad of the Turks. Presently which is killing people. All Muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims. True or false
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Axis313(m): 6:18am On Aug 05, 2022
chariiks:

How about the jihad of the Turks. Presently which is killing people. All Muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims. True or false

Terrorism is not synonymous to any religion,you guys are just always confirming that you can't think for yourselves except what the western media told you.
Your insinuation above about terrorism and Muslims is totally wrong,in every religion there will always be bad elements,if I want to go by your submission above,then I will say "all Christians are not terrorists but all terrorists are Christians",according to history and what is happening right now.
Adolf Hitler that killed over 6 million Jews is a Christian,I am sure his act is not terrorism.
The two nuclear bombs (fat man and little boy) that the US,a Christian nation dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki is not an act of terrorism,am sure.
The treatment and genocidal killing meted out on the original inhabitants of North America,Australia and New Zealand in the name of Christ is a welfare package abi?
Or is the crime against humanity committed by the Crusaders in Jerusalem under the order of the Christian Popes between 1095 and 1291 that killed thousands of people including women and children is not an act of terrorism?
There are many more acts of terrorism committed by your religion but as you can't think for yourselves,you will do follow-follow for the western media and do what they told you.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Axis313(m): 6:41am On Aug 05, 2022
Omishor2020:

What does bokoharam stand for

Na dem know what they are fighting for,but western education is not haram for Muslims.Islam as a religion always told us about the importance of education whether Islamic or non Islamic education so far it is beneficial to humanity.
There are many places the Qur'an and Hadith told us about education.One Hadith told us to seek knowledge even if it is as far as China.Now,China in the days of the Prophet Muhammad was not an Islamic country,it is the farthest place known to the people of that time but they are the most advanced in technology,education,economy,standard of living and in health sector,but Islam didn't say because they are not Muslims we shouldn't seek education from them,but as Islam sees the importance of education,it instruct us to seek knowledge even as far as China who are non Muslims,because that knowledge will be beneficial to us in the long run.That Hadith not only applied to China,but to any places whether it's Islamic or non Islamic countries including the western countries to seek knowledge/education.
I don't know the type of Hadith and Qur'an the idiots that called themselves boko haram read,that made them see western education as forbidden.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by SlayerofSatan: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2022
This is my idea of senseless...

MuslimIgbo:

Do you even have brains at all?

Comparing hijab to Paul nonsense question... WHERE IS THE CORRELATION?

IF THE QUESTION WAS
IN WHAT CITY WAS MOHAMMED BORN...

WILL YOU GIVE THIS SENSELESS RESPONSE?

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by MuslimIgbo: 10:11am On Aug 05, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
This is my idea of senseless...

Lol
Dumb retardṣ EVERYWHERE on this forum grin grin grin

Keep formulating nonsense. It won't change anything. This is the best you can do. If E sure for us, do video and post it here on nairaland with face on it then I'll start taking you seriously.

Or deh grin grin grin

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by SlayerofSatan: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2022
Nairaland is not a video hosting site, so who is the Or Deh? grin

But thanks for the suggestion. I'm not an illiterate like "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) so maybe instead of publishing articles, I should make videos about the randy sex maniac "prophet" and upload it on YouTube!

MuslimIgbo:

Lol
Dumb retardṣ EVERYWHERE on this forum grin grin grin

Keep formulating nonsense. It won't change anything. This is the best you can do. If E sure for us, do video and post it here on nairaland with face on it then I'll start taking you seriously.

Or deh grin grin grin

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by ATLIEN2027: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2022
mrbenjame:

You’re a fool. First of all CRK is a subject offered by both Christians and Muslim. It’s a matter of choice. If I’m in the north and I decide to offer IRk then it’s ok. If I choose not to offer it then it’s ok too. Did anybody force it on the students? I thought these things are optional. Hijab own Una no talk o. E reach CRK you’re raising alarm. Higher hypocrites.
Omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e. Your father is a complete fool. I'm sure that your dumb reta@ded brainwashed dumb ass didn't even read the story or even understand what the story is all about.
Dumb religious fanatical idiotic fool.
Get lost and FVCK off.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by MuslimIgbo: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
Nairaland is not a video hosting site, so who is the Or Deh? grin

But thanks for the suggestion. I'm not an illiterate like "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) so maybe instead of publishing articles, I should make videos about the randy sex maniac "prophet" and upload it on YouTube!

What stops you from posting it on YouTube and paste the links here?
Your father should release more sahih fuckery book. I'm enjoying your frustrations grin grin grin
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by mrbenjame: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e. Your father is a complete fool. I'm sure that your dumb reta@ded brainwashed dumb ass didn't even read the story or even understand what the story is all about.
Dumb religious fanatical idiotic fool.
Get lost and FVCK off.

It’s your grand parents and your entire lineage that is a fool. Who didn’t read the story. I read everything hook line and sinker.

Why didn’t the examiners factor in questions separately for Muslim and different for Christians If this would be a problem. Were there no Muslims to vet the questions before it was approved? Why shouting now? I for one blame the Lagos government on this and morealso the Muslim community would have raised this issue long before now which I understood. It’s christianized because Muslims couldn’t answer it that’s true. But where were the Muslims during the preparation and vetting of the questions? This I expect them to answer. So why the useless post? You’re really sick in the head. I think it was a big mistake on the Lagos government but I hate the way you started your post.

Back in my Secondary school days one sulieman and Ibrahim were my classmates. We did CRK together. They were taught from JSS1 to JSS3. He passed even better than some Christian students. Now what NECO would have done is to differentiate the questions between IRK and CRK. If you’re offering IRK You answer it and Vice versa. That’s all. Why the CAN thing and Obituary?
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by SlayerofSatan: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2022
Plenty of people are doing that already. Just type "Muhammad child rapist" into the YouTube search engine and you'll be pleasantly surprised grin

Sahih fúckery was the area of specialization for "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW). I'm just a learner where he is. In fact, mó gbò 'súbá fún "prophet" yin grin

MuslimIgbo:

What stops you from posting it on YouTube and paste the links here?
Your father should release more sahih fuckery book. I'm enjoying your frustrations grin grin grin

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by MuslimIgbo: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
Plenty of people are doing that already. Just type "Muhammad child rapist" into the YouTube search engine and you'll be pleasantly surprised grin

Sahih fúckery was the area of specialization for "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW). I'm just a learner where he is. In fact, mó gbò 'súbá fún "prophet" yin grin

Mu.
Mu
Are you plenty of people?
Can a poor wretched and jobless nonentity in shit hole country compare himself with overseas retardṣ that are locked up in their closets and posting rubbish too?

Your madness is only limited to the internet, even on the internet, you're not still invincible grin grin grin

Again, if E sure for you, do video grin grin grin
Or deh
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by SlayerofSatan: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
The fact that I have rattled and unsettled you is more than enough for me cheesy

My videos on YouTube are some of the most watched so I advise you to go and seek and you shall find!

MuslimIgbo:

Mu.
Mu
Are you plenty of people?
Can a poor wretched and jobless nonentity in shit hole country compare himself with overseas retardṣ that are locked up in their closets and posting rubbish too?

Your madness is only limited to the internet, even on the internet, you're not still invincible grin grin grin

Again, if E sure for you, do video grin grin grin
Or deh

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by MuslimIgbo: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
The fact that I have rattled and unsettled you is more than enough for me cheesy

My videos on YouTube are some of the most watched so I advise you to go and seek and you shall find!

Lol
You just keep frustrating yourself grin
Your show of stupidity is like a circus clown show for me grin
The fact that I kept you busy on google search for rubbish is more than enough for me cheesy

A slow poke does not have anything upstairs...
Someone like you can't even have an active YouTube channel, not to talk of posting videos that will be most viewed.
That's a dream that can never come true for you grin grin grin
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by ATLIEN2027: 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
mrbenjame:

It’s your grand parents and your entire lineage that is a fool. Who didn’t read the story. I read everything hook line and sinker.

Why didn’t the examiners factor in questions separately for Muslim and different for Christians If this would be a problem. Were there no Muslims to vet the questions before it was approved? Why shouting now? I for one blame the Lagos government on this and morealso the Muslim community would have raised this issue long before now which I understood. It’s christianized because Muslims couldn’t answer it that’s true. But where were the Muslims during the preparation and vetting of the questions? This I expect them to answer. So why the useless post? You’re really sick in the head. I think it was a big mistake on the Lagos government but I hate the way you started your post.

Back in my Secondary school days one sulieman and Ibrahim were my classmates. We did CRK together. They were taught from JSS1 to JSS3. He passed even better than some Christian students. Now what NECO would have done is to differentiate the questions between IRK and CRK. If you’re offering IRK You answer it and Vice versa. That’s all. Why the CAN thing and Obituary?

Dumb ass monkey, go and read it again. Only Christian questions were asked and the students don't have options of either they want o answer them or not. Get the fvck out of here you brainwashed religious fool.
If there are options to answer them or not, or if they also have muslim questions as options for those who prefer that as the case was back when I was in high school, then there would have been no complaint.
Done responding to your dumb ass retar@.

BYE
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by SlayerofSatan: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Does my stupidity pass this man own? Have you fulfilled your quota of sinfulness? grin

MuslimIgbo:

Lol
You just keep frustrating yourself grin
Your show of stupidity is like a circus clown show for me grin
The fact that I kept you busy on google search for rubbish is more than enough for me cheesy

A slow poke does not have anything upstairs...
Someone like you can't even have an active YouTube channel, not to talk of posting videos that will be most viewed.
That's a dream that can never come true for you grin grin grin

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Abelino(m): 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
Just two questions from the bible and the hell wanna let loose.. I have said it times without numbers that you and your Muslims cohorts are agents of darkness and evil.
ATLIEN2027:

Religious fanatical fool. Are you forced to vote for any candidate? If you are sitting for this exam, you are been forced to answer this Christian agenda question. You don't have any other choice.
Try and use your shallow low IQ brain sometimes.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by ATLIEN2027: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
Abelino:
Just two questions from the bible and the hell wanna let loose.. I have said it times without numbers that you and your Muslims cohorts are agents of darkness and evil.
Just 2 questions? See this delusional reta@ded brainwashed religious fanatical fool. If they had included just 1 question from the Quran, the Nigerian press , the criminal Association of Nigeria CAN and brainwashed religious fanatical idiots like you will be wailing and crying like lunatics.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Abelino(m): 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
Like I said before , you are only pained because you are parts of the agents of darkness and evil in Nigeria and you will soon be exposed of your evil.
ATLIEN2027:

Just 2 questions? See this delusional reta@ded brainwashed religious fanatical fool. If they had included just 1 question from the Quran, the Nigerian press , the criminal Association of Nigeria CAN and brainwashed religious fanatical idiots like you will be wailing and crying like lunatics.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by MuslimIgbo: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
Does my stupidity pass this man own? Have you fulfilled your quota of sinfulness? grin

Abu mumu BULLSHÌT Kee you there or deh
Keep wasting your life trolling and posting rubbish grin
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by SlayerofSatan: 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
So you have not fulfilled your quota of sinfulness? Don't you know that allah Satan We Trust (SWT) and his boyfriend "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) have given you quotas of adultery? Go and sleep with your Imam's wife because your "prophet" wants you to do it!

MuslimIgbo:

Abu mumu BULLSHÌT Kee you there or deh
Keep wasting your life trolling and posting rubbish grin

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by MuslimIgbo: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
So you have not fulfilled your quota of sinfulness? Don't you know that allah Satan We Trust (SWT) and his boyfriend "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) have given you quotas of adultery? Go and sleep with your Imam's wife because your "prophet" wants you to do it!

No be today I know this jobless cretiñ troll for nairaland....

If you, create one million pictures of nonsense and and post it here with multiple accounts, more headache for you cheesy
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by SlayerofSatan: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Okay o. I don try my best. If you like don't go and kpansh your Imam's wife. Be dia and be forming righteousness like say you holy pass "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW)

MuslimIgbo:

No be today I know this jobless cretiñ troll for nairaland....

If you, create one million pictures of nonsense and and post it here with multiple accounts, more headache for you cheesy

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by MuslimIgbo: 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
Okay o. I don try my best. If you like don't go and kpansh your Imam's wife. Be dia and be forming righteousness like say you holy pass "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW)

Oh Lowry buruku
When will you start with all the atrocities in your baibu, especially old testament?

Or deh grin cheesy grin

Mo run quoting irrelevant nonsense.
People will only start giving you attention when you quote from the Quran mu. Mu

All these formulations and nonsense you're posting are very irrelevant or Feb grin
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by MuslimIgbo: 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
SlayerofSatan:

A cretiñ will always be a cretiñ grin

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by SlayerofSatan: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
What atrocities? You mean the Bible that Sex Award Winner SAW plagiarized while he could not preserve his own koran?

MuslimIgbo:

Oh Lowry buruku
When will you start with all the atrocities in your baibu, especially old testament?

Or deh grin cheesy grin

Mo run quoting irrelevant nonsense.
People will only start giving you attention when you quote from the Quran mu. Mu

All these formulations and nonsense you're posting are very irrelevant or Feb grin

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by SlayerofSatan: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
And you too go and drink camel urine like your "prophet" asked you to grin

MuslimIgbo:

A cretiñ will always be a cretiñ grin

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by MuslimIgbo: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
And you too go and drink camel urine like your "prophet" asked you to grin

Narrated by yourfather grin
Or deh
I must be more stupid than you are if I ever even read more than one or two lines of all these incoherent formulated fuckeries you're posting.

Keep wasting your time and life grin
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by MuslimIgbo: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
What atrocities? You mean the Bible that Sex Award Winner SAW plagiarized while he could not preserve his own koran?

Lol
It's this Quran chapters I'm referring to one eh kwen su grin grin grin

Luke 19:27
as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

2 Chronicles 15:12-13
And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Exodus 22:19
“Whoever lies with an animal shall be put to death.

2 Corinthians 6:14
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What I Saw On Twitter About Jamb Exam / Difference Between ‘in the night’ and ‘at night’ / You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.