Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools (34259 Views)

Lesson Plan - CRK (things Created By God) / 50 Hot Likely JAMB 2019 CRK Questions And Answers / 53 Candidates Sit For Common Entrance Exam In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Axis313(m): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kog45:
Ogbeni just keep quiet and who was forcing you to read Bible in your school days....you and the 90 likes are terrorists and I wish you well cos your prayers always is to have Boko Haram in South West Nigeria but guess what it will never happen cos average yoruba Muslims and Christians understand the game going on very well,not fake Muslims looking for 72 virgins to bleep after killing many for their gods.....get it cleared I came from a very strong Muslim family and going to xtian schools was added advantage cos it gave a lot of Muslims students the opportunity to really understand what is religion tolerance.

Nigeria is dying as a country but here you are talking about ordinary common entrance exams that had xtian questions,oh what do you expect Christians in Kwara State schools to do if you can be so pained just cos of mere questions.

Nigeria will never be Islamic or xtian nation and south west will resist any attempts by fake religions bigotries to turn things upside.Go to North West and North East and joined your daredevils brothers and keeps the momentum of kidnapping,rapping and killing just cos of religion.....Awon Idiots with stupid professor.

Why are you so pained like this?
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by compton11(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
oluwasegun007:

See them, always commenting with so much hate and negative vibes.

Religion of peace
oponu

Do u expect muric to be pro-christ?

As if Jews u Christians always lick their ass are pro-christ

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by sorepco(m): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
He has a vital point though....muric o mean

robinso01:
But it was normal when the court allowed the use of hijab, but not normal for crs to be done in exam Abi?
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by SugarGirl44(f): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oches4me:
U are mentally sick.

One extremist spotted.

That's how you guys are, you can't stand any contrary opinion.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by oluwasegun007(m): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
compton11:
oponu

Do u expect muric to be pro-christ?

As if Jews u Christians always lick their ass are pro-christ

Normal talk from a typical extremist....
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Tooreda: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Another terrorist group loading. I'll rather preach Christ to my people anytime, any day and anywhere
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Tooreda: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
Axis313:
Muric is very very right,the subtle ways those bigots used in forcing their Christianity on us when we are in the primary school,they always forced us Muslim students to do the useless clapping when they are doing praise worship or whatever on the assembly every morning,if you no clap na cane you go chop.But then,nobody complain.
Thank God today,majority of us have seen the light and see through their evil plot.
Those Muslim students should endure whatever they are going through in the hands of their Christian teachers and examiners,it's just a little time.
I am very sure if reverse is the case,we no go hear word again,all our so called national newspapers will be up in arms accusing Tinubu of trying to Islamize Lagos state and south west,and the CAN won't be left out,those ones will be yammering incoherently,but as the case is right now,we no go hear anything,they don turn deaf and dumb.

MODIFIED
For those quoting me negatively,I know you are very pained,but i don't have any sorry to give anybody,the truth is very bitter.
I am a Muslim and I am a Yoruba and am very proud of it,and it is my duty and obligation to demand for the right of fellow Muslims,I knew what we went through in the hands of those Christian teachers in public schools when we are growing up,forcing us to read bible and so on.
I already knew from the beginning that there are sinister moves by the Christian hierarchy against Southwest Muslims,in all public institutions,state ministries before resumptions in the morning,you will be forced to do morning devotion,if not they will blacklist you.

Maybe you should go and bomb yourself
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Axis313(m): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tooreda:

Maybe you should go and bomb yourself
You too can do the same to yourself,I know you people are so pained,I won't say any sorry for you,because you don't want to hear the bitter truth.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by PopsiAde: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
All these hullabaloo because of only two questions?
Please which institution gave this man professorship?
He is a disgrace to the academia
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Tooreda: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Axis313:

You too can do the same to yourself,I know you people are so pained,I won't say any sorry for you,because you don't want to hear the bitter truth.

You know bombing is not our identity. It's your identity. Blood sucking bigots in the name of religion
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Axis313(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tooreda:

You know bombing is not our identity. It's your identity. Blood sucking bigots in the name of religion

In all my write up,I never mention bombing,you are the one who suggest bombing,so you can go and do the needful to yourself including your fellow intolerant extremists.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Tooreda: 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Axis313:

In all my write up,I never mention bombing,you are the one who suggest bombing,so you can go and do the needful to yourself including your fellow intolerant extremists.

Who in his right sense will tolerate a potential bomber?
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by A4alpha: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
It has always been there.. if not for that man's desperation we will not be reading stuff like this today.. tilumbu what will it benefit you to gain the whole world and shatter Nigeria into pieces? I tori olong
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Gandollaar(f): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Realists:

Kindly google the meaning of terrorism, before you accuse Innocent people of that. it's a fact that the Evil record committed by Christians, can never be broken.
The 1st world war was created by Christians & more than 40, million souls lost their lifes.
The 2nd world war again engineered by Christians caused the death of more than 100 million souls.
The crusades wars again engineered by Christians caused the death of millions of innocent Muslims and Jews.
The wars you mentioned were not religious wars except the crusaders.

Lagos state was very negligent here and should apologize to Muslims.

The reason why christians are weary of anything Islamic in the public spaces is because of Islamic fundamentalism.

These fundamentalists kill and destroy in cold blood even if you are their relation. See how Deborah was stoned to death in broad daylight and you want to convince anyone that those who did it were humans?

The apathy against Islam is not about over, except you guys limit your fundamentalism to mere rant as this Muric guy has done, only to end his fiery post with demanding a weak apology and nothing more.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Axis313(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tooreda:

Who in his right sense will tolerate a potential bomber?

You are just talking to yourself,I have already said my mind about injustices against Muslims in southwest,if you like go and hug live transformer,nothing concern me.
If you guys can't win an argument,you always resort to insult or deviating from the topic of discussion.That's your trademark.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Tooreda: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Axis313:

You are just talking to yourself,I have already said my mind about injustices against Muslims in southwest,if you like go and hug live transformer,nothing concern me.
If you guys can't win an argument,you always resort to insult or deviating from the topic of discussion.That's your trademark.

Oga, na potential bomber/terrorist you be. Including your mumuric. Make mountain out of molehill and disrupt public order. You saw 2 questions on Paul (Paul o) and you are complaining. Imagine what the world will be like without your so called religion.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by ChuksHills(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
lekanolas:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/08/bursted-lagos-state-entrance-exam.html?m=1

I see north east becoming better than south west. The people of south west should not allow this to happen because it will be terrible than that of the north east.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Temi2468: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
SmellyNyash:
And some Christians are blindly and foolishly supporting Moslem Moslem ticket

I pity una life

Don't mind them! Unfortunate

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by compton11(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
oluwasegun007:

Normal talk from a typical extremist....
how I'm I extremist?
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Slimwhyt(m): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
This muric sef.

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Axis313(m): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tooreda:

Oga, na potential bomber/terrorist you be. Including your mumuric. Make mountain out of molehill and disrupt public order. You saw 2 questions on Paul (Paul o) and you are complaining. Imagine what the world will be like without your so called religion.
Whatever you want to believe just to make yourself happy,potential adulterer.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Tooreda: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Axis313:

Whatever you want to believe just to make yourself happy,potential adulterer.

Imagine. Pele.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Ochyes: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
If it is wrong to have those questions then it is wrong to have muslim -muslim ticket.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by bigfish3k: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
truthfinder319:
Not a MURIC member, but let's be sincere, if 2 Islamic questions were inserted in general entrance exams, how will CAN feel? Will the current CAN be silent? Search your conscience
Its a general paper
It can contain anything even in Buddhism or olumba lumba
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Axis313(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tooreda:

Imagine. Pele.
You too,sorry.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Okhuadams(m): 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mrkindness:
One day this idiot called MURIC will become a full blown terrorist organization to disturb South West Nigeria.
You lie he is already a foolish blownish terrorist
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by 2dominate: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
It's been happening long time in public schools, and they will be shouting islamisation. #hypocrites
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by comodo: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
lekanolas:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/08/bursted-lagos-state-entrance-exam.html?m=1
Pls can someone tell this man about Ajayi Crowther. Pls this is Social studies and History. Just like we read about Shehu Uthman Danfodio.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Diligent1(f): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tooreda:
Another terrorist group loading. I'll rather preach Christ to my people anytime, any day and anywhere
Then allow others to do theirs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Diligent1(f): 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Okhuadams:
You lie he is already a foolish blownish terrorist
Do you know what we faced while in school, you better shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by liasmiram2567: 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Osaze007:

Come and see thinking of yoruba Muslim angry
I think atiku or Okowa will better protect the interest of yoruba Christians at this rate

Come and see the thinking of a Christian who is an hypocrite-So Muslims should not protest when their rights are being trampled upon? All in the name of politics we should keep quiet? Otoge, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. CAN will not accept this and even their mouthpiece the print media will be agog with shout of 'Islamisation'while their followers will be in support but will cry out if their religion is infringed upon.BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES. MURIC ' WELL DONE.Our mumu don do
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by liasmiram2567: 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
comodo:

Pls can someone tell this man about Ajayi Crowther. Pls this is Social studies and History. Just like we read about Shehu Uthman Danfodio.
What about, Where Paul is born? Is it social studies or history too. Don't be blinded by your belief. If thing are not done correctly let's say it. It might be your turn tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Difference Between ‘in the night’ and ‘at night’ / You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student / Olorunfemi Adeyeye Graduates After 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.