Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Seeds Of Destiny 3 August 2022: Desperation To Know The Mind Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeds Of Destiny 3 August 2022: Desperation To Know The Mind Of God (250 Views)

Seeds Of Destiny 3 February 2023 – Temporary Gains And Permanent Losses / Top 5 Nigerian Gospel Music Of The Week | Week 3 - August 2018 / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny 3 August 2022: Desperation To Know The Mind Of God by Adedotguy: 8:22am On Aug 03, 2022
Seeds Of Destiny 3 August 2022: Desperation To Know The Mind Of God

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Seeds of destiny and other daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Open heaven daily devotional - Whatever things are of good report

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Teens open heavens - dating the married?

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Teens open heaven - is betting a sin?

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Teens open heaven - make a difference

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Teens open heaven daily - labour rewarded

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE open heaven daily - Give me this mountain

Dunamis Seeds Of Destiny 3 August 2022 Devotional By Dr. Paul Enenche: Desperation To Know The Mind Of God

TOPIC: Desperation To Know The Mind Of God (Seeds Of Destiny 3 August 2022)

SCRIPTURE: Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth. Hosea 6:3

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To hear God, you must be desperate to know the Will of God per time.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE open heaven daily - Divinely made 2

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Teens open heaven daily - Big God

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Open heaven daily devotional 2022 here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Open heaven 2022 daily devotional 2022 here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE The patience of love by Dr D K Olukoya here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Joyce Meyer daily devotional here

Seeds Of Destiny For Today 2022 MESSAGE:

There are postures (or positioning) a person ought to take in order to hear God. One reason why many people cannot hear God even though they are willing to know the Mind of God is the ignorance of the right posture in hearing God.

Now, one of the postures or positioning to hearing God is desperation. To hear God, you must be desperate to know the Will of God per time. If you persist in your quest to know the Will or Mind of God, you will know it.

Hosea 6:3 says,
Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

Habakkuk 2:1 says,
I Will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.

This is desperation!

You see, you can’t have insight until you have interest. You can’t have insight where you don’t have interest.

From my personal experience and the experiences of others, I have observed that desperation is key to Divine Direction. God will not bother you with what does not bother you. If it doesn’t bother you to know the Mind of God for various areas of your life and destiny, God will not bother you with insight regarding those areas. Desperation is key to knowing the Mind of God for your life.

Remember this: To hear God, you must be desperate to know the Will of God per time.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Conditional trust from Joel Osteen daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Perfect Obedience from Open heaven daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Outside the camp by Odb here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Our Daily Bread daily devotional for today here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Use the key by Joyce Meyer here

ASSIGNMENTS:

Be desperate to know the Mind of God per time.
Draw closer to God always at the place of prayer.

PRAYER: Father, thank You for Your Word to me today. I ask for the grace to be desperate in knowing You Lord. Help me to know Your Will concerning my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: POSTURE (POSITIONING) FOR DIVINE DIRECTION (PART 1)

QUOTE: Desperation is an unquenchable yearning after a well-defined objective. Culled from, “10 PRINCIPAL SECRETS OF PRINCIPAL PEOPLE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Isaiah 58-60.

AMAZING FACT: Gold is the only metal that is yellow or “golden.” Other metals may develop a yellowish colour, but only after they have oxidized or reacted with other chemicals.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: The Lord usher you into that dimension of HIM you never knew before in Jesus’ Name.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Open Heavens daily devotionals here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Arise and shine by pastor EA Adeboyehere

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Mfm Mountain top life daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE The patience of love by pastor Paul enenche here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Open heaven daily devotional 2022 here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Seeds of destiny devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Joyce Meyer devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Rhapsody of realities daily devotional for today here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Open heaven for today 2022 here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE DCLM daily manna devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Joel osteen daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Living Water CAC daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Seeds of destiny & other daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Seeds of destiny & other daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE open heaven and other daily devotional here

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Why Bandits Can’t Lay Hold On RCCG Members During Convention – Pst. Adebo / Pastor Seen Performing Unusual Deliverance On A Member Held Captive By The Might / Why Do Fanatical Christians Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.