Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Why Do Fanatical Christians Do This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Fanatical Christians Do This? (251 Views)

What Should Christians Do With A Bola Tinubu Presidency? By Deji Yesufu / What Can We (christians) Do To Stop Fornication Among Christians? / Most Christians Do Not Understand What The Word "SOUL" Means??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Fanatical Christians Do This? by LalastiklaIa(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
So my topic today is about those christians that once you are having a hard time or things are not really going so well for you they start telling you that you are under spiritual attack and need to come to THEIR CHURCH so you can be free. Please don't get me wrong, I know some problems are actually spiritual or satanic attacks but please let's not spiritualize everything. And I would give examples.

1. They see someone is broke and have no money. The right thing is to recommend a job for the person or tell them there is an opening in your place of work for them or teach them a skill you are using to earn for yourself or sponsor them to learn that skill or teach them your trade. No you won't do that but give them flyers to attend a 3 DAY POWER PACKED CRUSADE undecided .

2. They see that you are struggling to gain admission into uni. They will not ask what exactly the problem is so you can do a situational analysis and get help. Ask logical questions like Are you applying for a very competitive course like medicine and surgery? maybe you should try radiography. Or check your current score and see if you're brilliant enough and maybe a very good tutorial will boost your scores. Again you'll receive a flyer to come to a YOKE BREAKING EASTER CONVENTION TITLED " I MUST MOVE FORWARD" lol

3. They see someone wife is yet to conceive and they start thinking her dead mother inlaw may be behind it and needs deliverance. They won't run a "fact check" if the woman still has a womb or medical condition like fibroid or the man has low sperm count or the couples both agreed not to have kids for a specific length of time.

Let me stop there because I can give like 20 scenarios where people tend to wrongly spiritualize a situation.

PLEASE IF YOU CAN NOT RENDER TANGIBLE HELP TO a person KEEP QUIET FACE FRONT AND DONT GIVE HIM THAT FLYER AND TELL HIM COMING TO YOUR CHURCH WILL SOLVE HIS PROBLEMS undecided
Re: Why Do Fanatical Christians Do This? by Elmojiid(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
It's well
Re: Why Do Fanatical Christians Do This? by psucc(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
Some will visit the sick and use 2 hours to pray and without shishi for food and drugs.
Re: Why Do Fanatical Christians Do This? by LalastiklaIa(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
psucc:
Some will visit the sick and use 2 hours to pray and without shishi for food and drugs.

e tire me o
Re: Why Do Fanatical Christians Do This? by Lighthouse50: 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
Its a pity that those who you labelled fanatical christians are just church planter and ignorant. Those try to please pastors to share all the printed flyers and travel round to get a proselyte. They are not christians. BITTER TRUTH IS THAT REAL CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA ARE NOT UP TO 10,000 IN NUMBER.
Re: Why Do Fanatical Christians Do This? by LalastiklaIa(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Even Jesus did not conduct Deliverance on the 5000 people he fed with bread and fish because they were so poor to go and buy food for themselves. HE PROVIDED TANGIBLE SOLUTION. He did not cast and bind the demon of poverty hovering around his congregation that made them not be able to afford ordinary bread and fish nor did he ask them to make sacrifice or sow a seed undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fanatical Christians Do This? by LalastiklaIa(m): 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Its a pity that those who you labelled fanatical christians are just church planter and ignorant. Those try to please pastors to share all the printed flyers and travel round to get a proselyte. They are not christians. BITTER TRUTH IS THAT REAL CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA ARE NOT UP TO 10,000 IN NUMBER.

Hmmn 10,000 is a very low number for Nigeria of over 80 million christians . That means there are only 278 real christians in each state neglecting inequality of distribution. I get your point nevertheless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Shout When We Are Angry? / Balaam's Syndrome : Greed! / No Automatic Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.