Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme (20062 Views)

Graduate Professional Scheme (gps) At Frieslandcampina Wamco Nigeria Plc / Friesland Campina WAMCO Is Recruiting. / Graduate Employment At Friesland Campina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by simeonine: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2022
Friesland Campina is a leading multinational dairy company. The graduate professional scheme aims to develop high-potential fresh talent to become a part of something bigger, grow into future leaders, and ultimately win in the market, now and in the future. If you are a recent graduate or about to graduate, the Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme could be the perfect way to start your career.

The ideal candidate should:
1. hold a Bachelor's degree or a Higher National Diploma
2. have graduated with a minimum of Second-Class Upper or Upper Credit
3. have completed NYSC
4. have not more than 0 – 2 years of work experience
5. The ability to speak French is an advantage.

If this looks like you? Apply via the official website (Application ends August 3rd): https://careers.frieslandcampina.com/global/en/page/graduate-professional-scheme-gps

The Application Process

After the online application and CV check, if you are successful, you will be invited to do an online or offline assessment to evaluate your skills and abilities.

This will test take your ability in the areas of:
1. Numerical reasoning (More of Charts, Graphs, Figures and Tables)· Logical reasoning
2. Verbal reasoning (More Comprehensions)
3. Abstract-based questions and Diagrammatic reasoning

Calculators are usually not allowed, so advanced preparation is critical. A super effective way to prepare is by using past question materials to get familiar with the topics and types of questions. Only candidates who pass the assessment stage will be contacted for an interview.

Here's a free sample Friesland Campina GPS past question material.: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zyiv9qZrPkHaqjFD_VzWdsONYiKIi_bO/view?usp=sharing

You'll get more detailed practice questions for extensive preparation in the complete pack here.

The Interview

This is usually the final stage in the selection process, and it will allow you to showcase your motivation and suitability for the role. Most interviews take place online via video interview.

Prepare by reading up on the company, their products, and the role you applied for. Have some questions prepared to ask the interviewer, too. This will show that you are genuinely interested in the role and company.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by SimpleGuy001: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
Any reply yet from them?

1 Like

Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by sounwave: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
SimpleGuy001:
Any reply yet from them?

Someone said he received an invite for a test today. Have you gotten?
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Two4nine: 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Just got a mail.. What's a speed test?
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by MStar09: 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
They've started sending mails already?
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Bilzik: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
Speed test under 7mins. cry
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Two4nine: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bilzik:
Speed test under 7mins. cry
do you have an idea what is or how the speed test looks like?
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by SimpleGuy001: 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
sounwave:

Someone said he received an invite for a test today. Have you gotten?

Nothing, maybe cause I’m not done with service yet
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by oyesimi: 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
I got a mail from them too
Pls what's it like
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by SimpleGuy001: 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
oyesimi:
I got a mail from them too
Pls what's it like

You done with service?
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Alhabaze(m): 2:41am On Aug 05, 2022
I got a mail invite too. They said they would send another mail today for the assessment on Saturday.

Yeah. It's speed test.

Basically, a speed test involves you to answer large questions in a very short time. I am guessing we are in for something like 50 questions for 7minutes.

I did something like this with Teamapt in the month of March.

Also, the questions should be typical aptitude questions. Numerical reasoning, logic & pattern recognition, comprehension, abstract & Verbal reasoning.

You can't even finish. Forget about finishing. Just do your best & hope for the best.

Good luck to us!
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Alhabaze(m): 2:46am On Aug 05, 2022
simeonine:
Friesland Campina is a leading multinational dairy company. The graduate professional scheme aims to develop high-potential fresh talent to become a part of something bigger, grow into future leaders, and ultimately win in the market, now and in the future. If you are a recent graduate or about to graduate, the Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme could be the perfect way to start your career.

The ideal candidate should:
1. hold a Bachelor's degree or a Higher National Diploma
2. have graduated with a minimum of Second-Class Upper or Upper Credit
3. have completed NYSC
4. have not more than 0 – 2 years of work experience
5. The ability to speak French is an advantage.

If this looks like you? Apply via the official website (Application ends August 3rd): https://careers.frieslandcampina.com/global/en/page/graduate-professional-scheme-gps

The Application Process

After the online application and CV check, if you are successful, you will be invited to do an online or offline assessment to evaluate your skills and abilities.

This will test take your ability in the areas of:
1. Numerical reasoning (More of Charts, Graphs, Figures and Tables)· Logical reasoning
2. Verbal reasoning (More Comprehensions)
3. Abstract-based questions and Diagrammatic reasoning

Calculators are usually not allowed, so advanced preparation is critical. A super effective way to prepare is by using past question materials to get familiar with the topics and types of questions. Only candidates who pass the assessment stage will be contacted for an interview.

Here's a free sample Friesland Campina GPS past question material.: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zyiv9qZrPkHaqjFD_VzWdsONYiKIi_bO/view?usp=sharing

You'll get more detailed practice questions for extensive preparation in the complete pack here.

The Interview

This is usually the final stage in the selection process, and it will allow you to showcase your motivation and suitability for the role. Most interviews take place online via video interview.

Prepare by reading up on the company, their products, and the role you applied for. Have some questions prepared to ask the interviewer, too. This will show that you are genuinely interested in the role and company.

Thank you for sharing this. May God bless you abundantly. Now I will go choke on this cry
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by oyesimi: 4:44am On Aug 05, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

You done with service?

Yes I'm done with service
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by SimpleGuy001: 4:53am On Aug 05, 2022
oyesimi:

Yes I'm done with service

Oh ok, probably why I didn’t get an invite. Cause I know it can’t be my cv
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Two4nine: 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Alhabaze:
I got a mail invite too. They said they would send another mail today for the assessment on Saturday.

Yeah. It's speed test.

Basically, a speed test involves you to answer large questions in a very short time. I am guessing we are in for something like 50 questions for 7minutes.

I did something like this with Teamapt in the month of March.

Also, the questions should be typical aptitude questions. Numerical reasoning, logic & pattern recognition, comprehension, abstract & Verbal reasoning.

You can't even finish. Forget about finishing. Just do your best & hope for the best.

Good luck to us!
thanks man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Alhabaze(m): 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hello guys!

Has anyone gotten a link to the assessment?

Though, it's stated that we would get the link on or before 6:00PM today.

Just curious if anyone has seen.
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Two4nine: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Alhabaze:
Hello guys!

just got the link..

What does this mean?

..you are to attempt all questions as accurately as possible as marks will be deducted for incorrect responses
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Idrismusty97(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Two4nine:
just got the link..

What does this mean?

..you are to attempt all questions as accurately as possible as marks will be deducted for incorrect responses
No guessing. Answer as correctly as possible, anyone you don't know leave it or you risk getting even a lower score. I still haven't gotten a follow up mail though.
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Okorietochi(m): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Alhabaze:
Hello guys!

Not yet oo... But we're hopeful, they'll send link for the assessment.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Alhabaze(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Two4nine:
just got the link..

What does this mean?

Good.

When did you get the link?

To your question. The instruction is quite crazy. This people should show little joy now.

I would advise you leave any question you don't know & answer all that's sure for you. This way, you can evade negative marking.

What they are saying in essence is this; assuming you got 25 questions right & you missed 15 questions, this would leave you with 10 marks in total. You see why you should not answer any question wet no sure for you.

Good luck on your assessment.

BTW, when would you take it?

Cc @Two4nine
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Okorietochi(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Two4nine:
just got the link..

What does this mean?

Seems they intend using 'negative marking'

1 Like

Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Alhabaze(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
Okorietochi:
Seems they intend using 'negative marking'

Exactly my thought too.
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by whizJohn: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
Did everyone get 12pm as exam time?
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Jayboltz(m): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
Got a mail for 12 pm
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Alhabaze(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jayboltz:
Got a mail for 12 pm

Yes. Got mine too.
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Abdul2021: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Yes I got too. How can we prepare for the test?
whizJohn:
Did everyone get 12pm as exam time?
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Froddoski: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
I got a test invitation mail too

Pls guys... Where do you think they questions would come from?
What can I use to prepare
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by whizJohn: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
Looking like everyone got 12pm, I was hoping some have it different so to request for time change, I have another assessment same time.
Abdul2021:
Yes I got too. How can we prepare for the test?
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Alhabaze(m): 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
whizJohn:
Looking like everyone got 12pm, I was hoping some have it different so to request for time change, I have another assessment same time.

You get no problem. By 12pm, it means that's the time you can initiate the test. Though there would be a time it would elapse but I hope you get where I am driving at...
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Alhabaze(m): 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Froddoski:
I got a test invitation mail too

Pls guys... Where do you think they questions would come from?
What can I use to prepare

Logic & abstract reasoning. Numerical & verbal reasoning.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Jayboltz(m): 9:58am On Aug 06, 2022
Can I make use of my phone?
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Abdul2021: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2022
Jayboltz:
Can I make use of my phone?
Better to use Laptop/deskstop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Earn $250-$500 Per Month From Google Admob App Self / Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? / Vacancies At The Redeemer's University For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.