Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme (20173 Views)

Graduate Professional Scheme (gps) At Frieslandcampina Wamco Nigeria Plc / Friesland Campina WAMCO Is Recruiting. / Graduate Employment At Friesland Campina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Idrismusty97(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Maggggie:

Truth be told just three questions from the PQ came out�the rest na to think well
Can't even remember seeing any three sha maybe i didn't study it well.
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Abdul2021: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Lol.. you guys never want to pass fairly.. always looking for someone stupid enough to tell you answers or give you an edge.

If he didn't do it.. how'll he know which part came out.

Well.. just wait.. one nice guy will come give you tips.

Answer to your question: Nothing came out.. if you read the past question you'll be able to answer the questions.

Ogbeni. I used to look at things before the way you are at them now. The main reason behind the question is to know if I should bother attempting the questions as my time is constrained. Relax... life is bigger than the way you see it
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Winna01(m): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Maggggie:

Truth be told just three questions from the PQ came out�the rest na to think well

Yeah PQ came out in mathematics. The diagram aspect was new to me. I answered that section last.
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by thelivingpen(m): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
Idrismusty97:
NOTHING. Absolutely nothing, No single drop of PQ came out. Everything is unique.

Two actually
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Idrismusty97(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
thelivingpen:

Two actually
Two out of 50. Even without PQ if you're seeing it for the first time it's still easy to solve. Compare to the rest especially that Diagrammatical.
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Froddoski: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Guys how long did that system verification stuff take your guys?
Cos mine is taking forever
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by oyesimi: 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Unfortunately, I didn't answer all
My system tripped off
Loging in later on
It was already submitted
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Froddoski: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
oyesimi:
Unfortunately, I didn't answer all
My system tripped off
Loging in later on
It was already submitted

How long did it take for verify that system stuff?
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by oyesimi: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Froddoski:

How long did it take for verify that system stuff?

I had 13mins before my laptop started hanging because it was low after some time it went off
It was not UpTo 10mins I had to plug and login again but it had already submitted
Still had like 15 undone sad
With no dramatical section answered undecided
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Alienist: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
Froddoski:
Guys how long did that system verification stuff take your guys?
Cos mine is taking forever
didn't take up to 3 minutes
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Perriexx: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
oyesimi:

I had 13mins before my laptop started hanging because it was low after some time it went off
It was not UpTo 10mins I had to plug and login again but it had already submitted
Still had like 15 undone sad
With no dramatical section answered undecided
Please can we send them an email....I have only answer 2 sections before my PC went off, logging in again it said the test has been submitted
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by oyesimi: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Perriexx:

Please can we send them an email....I have only answer 2 sections before my PC went off, logging in again it said the test has been submitted

I emailed already
Waiting for a response
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Perriexx: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
oyesimi:

I emailed already
Waiting for a response
I pray they reply
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Perriexx: 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
oyesimi:

I emailed already
Waiting for a response
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Froddoski: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
I got flagged twice while writing the exam

An application popped up on my screen and I was flagged.....

I just hope that won't be an issue
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Asusino: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=Perriexx post=115578897][/quote]

You can log in and continue
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Perriexx: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Asusino:

You can log in and continue
I tried....it said the test has been submitted

Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Movet: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2022
Was anyone able to do the test on phone?
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Teepee100: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2022
any update?
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Longcodman: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
thelivingpen:

I can't remember precisely but it's not up to 15. Around 10-13 questions.

Same here, I missed like 5 questions... Time was so fast
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by cdqsadiq(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
Please, what's the next thing after the second level assessment?
simeonine:
Friesland Campina is a leading multinational dairy company. The graduate professional scheme aims to develop high-potential fresh talent to become a part of something bigger, grow into future leaders, and ultimately win in the market, now and in the future. If you are a recent graduate or about to graduate, the Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme could be the perfect way to start your career.

The ideal candidate should:
1. hold a Bachelor's degree or a Higher National Diploma
2. have graduated with a minimum of Second-Class Upper or Upper Credit
3. have completed NYSC
4. have not more than 0 – 2 years of work experience
5. The ability to speak French is an advantage.

If this looks like you? Apply via the official website (Application ends August 3rd): https://careers.frieslandcampina.com/global/en/page/graduate-professional-scheme-gps

The Application Process

After the online application and CV check, if you are successful, you will be invited to do an online or offline assessment to evaluate your skills and abilities.

This will test take your ability in the areas of:
1. Numerical reasoning (More of Charts, Graphs, Figures and Tables)· Logical reasoning
2. Verbal reasoning (More Comprehensions)
3. Abstract-based questions and Diagrammatic reasoning

Calculators are usually not allowed, so advanced preparation is critical. A super effective way to prepare is by using past question materials to get familiar with the topics and types of questions. Only candidates who pass the assessment stage will be contacted for an interview.

Here's a free sample Friesland Campina GPS past question material.: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zyiv9qZrPkHaqjFD_VzWdsONYiKIi_bO/view?usp=sharing

You'll get more detailed practice questions for extensive preparation in the complete pack here.

The Interview

This is usually the final stage in the selection process, and it will allow you to showcase your motivation and suitability for the role. Most interviews take place online via video interview.

Prepare by reading up on the company, their products, and the role you applied for. Have some questions prepared to ask the interviewer, too. This will show that you are genuinely interested in the role and company.

Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Froddoski: 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
cdqsadiq:
Please, what's the next thing after the second level assessment?

We'll possibly be invited for physical assessment
Presentation and essay
I guess... I'm not sure oh
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by IamNiel: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
Froddoski:
I got flagged twice while writing the exam

An application popped up on my screen and I was flagged.....

I just hope that won't be an issue

Once you are flagged, that marks as "Failure"

I am speaking from experience as this cost me some very good jobs.
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by oyesimi: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Just got a rejection mail guys undecided
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by crowniran(m): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
Got a success mail.

5 Likes

Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Roleks(m): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
Got success mail

5 Likes

Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Maggggie: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
What a life. Got a rejection mail cool
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Jamoe: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
Got a rejection.. we meuvveee
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Davisa6: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Success mail

1 Like

Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by romeoetin(m): 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
Davisa6:
Success mail

Any idea how much they pay GTs?

1 Like

Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Mo88yo: 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
romeoetin:

Any idea how much they pay GTs?
very important question �. Anyone with answer?
Re: 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme by Froddoski: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
IamNiel:

Once you are flagged, that marks as "Failure"

I am speaking from experience as this cost me some very good jobs.

Hmmm...I got a regret mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I'm Called For An Interview, I Need Help! / How To Earn $250-$500 Per Month From Google Admob App Self / Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.