Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Advice Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advice Needed (323 Views)

Expert Advice Needed: Between Getting Land To Build Or Buying A House In Abuja / Advice Needed: He Wants To Buy Land In Abuja. / Legal Advice Needed, My Landlord Just Brought Quit Notice For All Tenants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed by Colybaly: 9:18am On Aug 03, 2022
My family has a newly finished property in Anambra. We started applying for (6 Units) of EEDC prepaid meter (account creation and prepaid meter) since last year ending, we and the tenants has been staying without electricity since 2021.

We have not connected the wire to the pole(source) but they brought an estimated bill of #200,000 around February this year for light used which we refused to take the bill because we have not connected to the main source.

On May, the account was created and we are required to pay 63,000 for each meter which we paid immediately totaling 378,000 on 1/06/2022. Out of the 6 Units applied, 2 was installed on 9/06/2022 and we were told that the remaining 4 is missing till today, ( either not supplied from headquarters or misplaced from their office). I want to suggest legal action to my family against EEDC, but I need advice if it's okay. I am bitter about this whole thing.

Pardon my grammatical errors.
Someone confided in us that they do sell people's meters there, to express service customer for higher price

Re: Advice Needed by dawnomike(m): 9:33am On Aug 03, 2022
Colybaly:
My family has a newly finished property in Anambra. We started applying for (6 Units) of EEDC prepaid meter (account creation and prepaid meter) since last year ending, we and the tenants has been staying without electricity since 2021.

We have not connected the wire to the pole(source) but they brought an estimated bill of #200,000 around February this year for light used which we refused to take the bill because we have not connected to the main source.

On May, the account was created and we are required to pay 63,000 for each meter which we paid immediately totaling 378,000 on 1/06/2022. Out of the 6 Units applied, 2 was installed and we were told that the remaining 4 is missing till today, ( either not supplied from headquarters or misplaced from their office). I want to suggest legal action to my family against EEDC, but I need advice if it's okay. I am bitter about this whole thing.

Pardon my grammatical errors
Report to NERC asap
Re: Advice Needed by Colybaly: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2022
dawnomike:
Report to NERC asap

Okay, i appreciate, will do so immediately

(1) (Reply)

ELEPON Generator For Sale / Off Plan Property In Lagos(nigeria) – How To Profit From It / Half Plot Of Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.