Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Argentina’s Soccer Club Sell A Player To Brazil’s Sao Paulo Via Crypto - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina’s Soccer Club Sell A Player To Brazil’s Sao Paulo Via Crypto (234 Views)

Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion / Nigeria Vs Sao Tomé And Príncipe: AFCON 2023 Qualifier (10- 0) On 13th June 2021 / FIFA U17WC: Meet Africa’s Four Representatives To Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Argentina’s Soccer Club Sell A Player To Brazil’s Sao Paulo Via Crypto by coinsazette: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2022
The South American country, Argentina, saw soccer team Banfield sell their prominent player Giuliano Galoppo to Sao Paulo, one of the largest soccer teams in Brazil. What’s unique about it is that they become the first club to sign a player using crypto.
Yes, you heard it right!! Sao Paulo with the help of approximately $8 million worth of USDC, a US dollar-pegged stablecoin has signed the player from Argentinian team Banfield.
This transfer had taken place with the help of a collaboration with Bitso, one of the largest South American crypto exchanges.

https://coins-gazette.com/post-detail/argentinas-soccer-club-sell-a-player-to-brazils-sao-paulo-via-crypto

Re: Argentina’s Soccer Club Sell A Player To Brazil’s Sao Paulo Via Crypto by paulolee(m): 9:50am On Aug 03, 2022
change is constant..
make I no talk Wetin crypto do me, mk i no remember that heart break and high bp
all I can say is dt, no be all financial advice person go follow, buy the dip, buy d dip and i almost faint buy drip join..
brother Jude, no worry sha, na GOD go judge u for Wetin u do me..
Re: Argentina’s Soccer Club Sell A Player To Brazil’s Sao Paulo Via Crypto by vickyfrancis1(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2022
Very nice...but Crypto been send me go relegation zone...I never recover
Re: Argentina’s Soccer Club Sell A Player To Brazil’s Sao Paulo Via Crypto by macho44(m): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2022
coinsazette:
The South American country, Argentina, saw soccer team Banfield sell their prominent player Giuliano Galoppo to Sao Paulo, one of the largest soccer teams in Brazil. What’s unique about it is that they become the first club to sign a player using crypto.
Yes, you heard it right!! Sao Paulo with the help of approximately $8 million worth of USDC, a US dollar-pegged stablecoin has signed the player from Argentinian team Banfield.
This transfer had taken place with the help of a collaboration with Bitso, one of the largest South American crypto exchanges.

https://coins-gazette.com/post-detail/argentinas-soccer-club-sell-a-player-to-brazils-sao-paulo-via-crypto

Change is constant grin

Are You A Fan Of The English Premier League⁉️

Do you have a gift for predicting the correct outcome of football matches⁉️

If you've answered yes to any of the questions above then put your talent to good use and join the best Premier League Predictor Game.

Pickem Premier League Predictor is a free-to-play soccer prediction game where players are tasked with predicting the correct outcome of all the games in a round in a premier league season.

The rules are simple, players are required to make their picks and submit them before the deadline for each round. The top 3 players are announced at the end of each round while prizes are given to the top 3 highest scoring players at the end of the season.

Pickem is free to play and open to everyone. To get started, tap my Signature

JOIN For FREE, WIN For REAL

(1) (Reply)

Everton Vs Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspur Vs Southampton / How To Watch Falconets Match Against France / You’re Not In The Same Rank With Messi –rooney Tells Mbappe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.