Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Let's Talk About How To Earn Money With Amazon KDP - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Talk About How To Earn Money With Amazon KDP (509 Views)

Make Money Online With Amazon KDP / How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About How To Earn Money With Amazon KDP by Niorte: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2022
There are various ways to earn money online. One of the surest way to earn in dollar is through the Amazon KDP.

Amazon: Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as "one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world", and is one of the world's most valuable brands.

It is founded by Jeff Bezos, the richest man in the world TODAY.

KDP is a short form for Kindle Direct Publishing.

How Does Amazon KDP Work?

When you publish a book on Amazon free of charge, Amazon sells your book and give you what is called ROYALTIES. Assuming you publish a book at a price of $7.99, when it is sold, Amazon pays you 70% of the $7.99 while they take 30%.

You don't need to bother about advertisement. Amazon has a huge traffic and customers and they do the advert for you.

There are three types of work you can publish.
1. Kindle book (ebook)
2. Paperback (Amazon will print on demand for whoever wants to buy)
3. Hardcover (Amazon will also print. The difference between paperback and hardcover is the thickness of the cover)

Hey, wait. The sweetest part is that you don't have to be an author to make money with Amazon KDP. In fact, most Nigerians who make so much dollars from this site, are not good writers or author.

To make money, CREATE BOOKS, don't WRITE BOOKS.

It takes more time to write a book and to sell it, you must be a known author like Wole Soyinka or Chimamanda.

But to create books is very easy. You can create 10 books per day with the blueprint I use.

Some of the books you can create are low content books such as Composition notebooks, prayer journals, Colouring books, Photo book etc.

You will be amazed how the Americans buy these types of books.

You can create books for special seasons like Valentine, Christmas, Ramadan, Mother's Day, Teachers Day etc.

The awesome part of Amazon KDP is that if you create quality books, you will keep making money every month for the rest of your life. That is the difference between Royalties and Commissions.

I have been able to help over 23 male and female to get started in this business.

Considering Nigerian Naira has been devalued, you need to earn in hard currency.

How do we get paid?
For me, I make use of Payoneer and from there I get money directly to my Nigerian bank account.

If you are making money with Amazon KDP, drop a comment here so many doubting Thomas will believe and see how real it is.

If you would like to get started too, let me know.

If you think, it is a LIE, comment too.

Re: Let's Talk About How To Earn Money With Amazon KDP by Niorte: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2022
Amazon KDP information can be gotten on YouTube but it may consume more of your time but if you want a fasttrack, staright to the point blueprint with tools and resources that will help you get started today, you can reach me on WhatsApp 090 seven four 1111 seventy eight.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

✅Clearing and Forwarding/Custom broker✅ / Hi �� Guys You Can Start Making Money �� In This Platform / NEXUS AC, FREEZER & SMART TV EASTER PROMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.