Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) (53392 Views)

National Stadium Lagos' Flood Light Pole Collapses After Downpour (Video) / Man Destroys His Chair, Television For Losing A Basketball Game / Coach Agoye Edith Olumide Collapses After Punch By Franklin Akwari During Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by Equity15(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
vickyfrancis1:
Virtual no good ooo...
Virtual doesn't care if you're an orphan, divorced, suicidal, jobless or homeless...once u find them go, anything u see u collect...
That year for uni I carried my last 1.5k I supposed use sustain myself for the whole weekend go nak virtual with the intention of doubling it...omo Dem chop everything e remain #50... I carry am buy groundnut dy chop and cry for room... If not for my beautiful lodgemates wey I dy always crack jokes for ehh... E for be gone too soon.
Nwanne Ike gwuru.
omoh baby wicked die grin
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by romunu(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
Virtual na your mate, ogbeni no sleep, no sleep, wake up, go and pay your rent,
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cgye7N6gXik/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by Mikebj: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Bet no good o, my experience ahh I collected my salary 15k planning to look for 7k so that I can buy a second hand phone spark 4 na so bet9ja and betking finished am, na so I do compursoly fasting dat day is
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by Mikebj: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Bet no good o, my experience ahh I collected my salary 15k planning to look for 7k so that I can buy a second hand phone spark 4 na so bet9ja and betking finished am, na so I do compursoly fasting dat day it takes me 2weeks to recover my self, in dat scinaro a soldier usd 400k play bet too loss all my own better I no shade tear, soldier man begin to shade tear contribution money don go
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by Andytyx(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sorr my brother. But him for carry the money do bussiness na and beg his landlord to wait a little.
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by Atticusxsz(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
ufuosman:
200k good as capital to start d new season for odds of 2
Many in return grin

Na same strategy my guy take collect 1.9 million with 100k for funding his sportybet account and 100k for fee to get the games. It's a two days rollover odd of 2.70, which he stakes 10k and after he wins, he restakes it with another 2.70 and collects 70k plus and uses the 10 percent of the 70k plus to stake on another 2.70 and the circle continues. I've witnessed it and that's what you'll call football trading and not gambling as it's perceived by many.

3 Likes

Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by Mummiesboy: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Na double wahala de idiot go encounter now�
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
sevenhundred:
the betting shop should provide the money.
It's a betting shop not some charity organization buying malt and milk for fainted people.
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by Godfullsam(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
decryptofx:

Are you a trader or gambler

Just keep quiet
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by Hezzyluv: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
millionboi:
your WhatsApp number please so we can share game?

I dey interested too. Please, mail me your wasap no. too
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
millionboi:
have you tried it
No I just need funds
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by Snapdrag0n: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
paulolee:
Collect loan of 200k and lose to gamble....thats stupidity
if loan sharks start to fold up or gets very strict in giving out loans, them go say naija too hard..
I know say na virtual (Baby) go suck dt bar...I pity who carry more than 100k go face virtual because e no de end well...
all my guys dt once was addicted to dt stuff, don quit because e don too chop them..
that tin get jax...if u sabi play am and you hold money for pocket, no even try enter bet shop because e go call u to try luck and na trenches u go end up
From pharmacy to medical doctor. My story.
It's not stupidity. It's low myopic, frustration, poverty-stricken, debts, greed, unemployment, etc that causes it. Gambling when played with capital money is risky. In Europe, almost all homes except for some black People due to their beliefs all white fox gambles. Reason is that, it reduces crime, you may ask banks or your friends to lend you money but they turn you down, if you can take a risk and with lock you won in gambling, it's far better than kidnapping, mining skulls, killing, and defrauding people. It also secured your reputation. Before these one played 200k, maybe he has been winning,using same mentality thinks it always going to be green, now he loss. That's low myopic.

Everyman gambles in life, it's a risk factor. You may not gamble in bet9ja but you do in Forex,you do in bitcoin,you do in land,houses, church, properties etc.. anything you're making profit from once there's a sign +18 is gambling. Even banks gamble,you also gamble with your salary to get loans then payback.
Gambling is wrong when addicted, because you can ruin your family and destiny in just a minute.

Before you quote me wrong,I'm writing from experience, even those associated with me,we all gamble using our phones. Today some are married,some are graduate, others still in process.
For me, it was different, everyone has a story to tell.

I don't stop gambling but I've reduce how I played. I was to study pharmacy, in my 200l due to greed, and how I needed money for my rent, I took money for my fees to bet. That night I was the last person to leave bet9ja shop. Those who experience it understand. I couldn't raise money again for my fees,I keep it to myself,but I swear never to be that foolish again with money. If I had paid my fees, would've written exams and progress to year 3. But everything has a reason. It was a shame because my gf was in same department,my friends couldn't see me continue again. But the next money I had, I said to myself, I've always wanted medicine not pharmacy, to write jamb and start over plus ASUU strike was a failure on arrival. I decided to look for schools outside Nigeria. Long story made short,when I didn't expect,as my friends celebrate their 3rd year, my admission to study abroad came. I discussed with my parents they said pls go. My visa was express because they school waited for me, today I'm studying my dream course medicine and not pharmacy. My friends when they heard I've travel out start chatting me again, some tag me on Facebook, my girl who thought I'll get new gf here ask why I didn't inform her became angry for leaving without telling her. Today,some of them are asking me for money saying boss send, chief you've forgotten us, bla bla. But they forgot when I was in silence there, what I passed through and couldn't say. I continue praying and working further than were my IQ had stopped. The day I was 30,000ft above sea level on a plane was my first flight,not around Nigeria,but to a cool country. I shade tears inside the plane even some white guys and flight attendants noticed. I was looking at the widow my life and how I left. Poverty is a sin!

So guys, it's not stupidity; circumstances causes it. But everyone has destiny to fulfill,If that didn't happen,today I'll still be in Nigeria and waiting for ASUU. Now I'll graduate before my friends even after 1yr gap. That's life for u.
So guys, please play gambling wisely, have other things that source you money. Your friends may laugh you, but never ask them for help, they'll look down on you. Once God settle you, they'll be shamed. My new gf now is a white girl from Italy, her father houses a business in France and she's a senior software developer. Not JuJu, white girls even guys love Nigerians despite how yahoo boys tarnish our image. If you're outside Nigeria,let say in Canada,US,China, Germany or Uk. You'll notice that white guys prefer to walk and work with a Nigerian than other blacks whether you're male or female. Nigerians are known to smart, other Africans do claim they're from Nigeria. That's it.
I wish true hustlers the best. One love!

5 Likes

Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by Kyrx(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
jaxxy:
he will get up and still face the reality.

...and collapse again after seeing the reality.
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by Makowonda: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
decryptofx:

From what you just said now, it's obvious you didn't learn Forex trading. How can you loose 50k in just two days, which lot did you use with 50k Forex account.
I was just exaggerating by saying 2 days,but it was less than a week.I know nothing about forex trading but was advised to copytrade with OctaFX.The rest is history.I no do again.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by decryptofx(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Makowonda:
I was just exaggerating by saying 2 days,but it was less than a week.I know nothing about forex trading but was advised to copytrade with OctaFX.The rest is history.I no do again.
You are honest! Some people won't come openly like this, they will just be talking nonsense.
I will advise you to take time, learn, practice and trade yourself.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by decryptofx(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Godfullsam:

Just keep quiet
A failed Trader spotted
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by Pacyrus(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Major MUGU
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by Sweetvie: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
I don't pity people who gamble
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by Pymetrics: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
PerfectStranger:

I no fit laugh. Virtual don send many great men back to trenches cheesy
Abeg which one be virtual again? Let me know please
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by Godson32(m): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Abeg bring am back to life he must face this country with us
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by ufuosman(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
That's good... I don't even need rollover. Just odds of 1.70 that's all
Atticusxsz:

Na same strategy my guy take collect 1.9 million with 100k for funding his sportybet account and 100k for fee to get the games. It's a two days rollover odd of 2.70, which he stakes 10k and after he wins, he restakes it with another 2.70 and collects 70k plus and uses the 10 percent of the 70k plus to stake on another 2.70 and the circle continues. I've witnessed it and that's what you'll call football trading and not gambling as it's perceived by many.
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by Omj4419(m): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
paulolee:

guy abeg no start, mk i no vex for u...jus rest abeeg
u get luck say u no talk dis tin near me offline, I for transfer the frustration n aggression wey forex do me ontop ur body
If u know how to trade trade forex wella, my guy forget... U no go dey talk like dis
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by Ppp1p: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
angry
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by millionboi(m): 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Makowonda:
hahahaha
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by sammaras90(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lol nawa oo
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by Atticusxsz(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
ufuosman:
That's good... I don't even need rollover. Just odds of 1.70 that's all

Which bookmaker do you have betting account with?
I can send you a telegram link where you can easily get odd of 1.50 to 2 odds. The guy is actually good and his game options correlate with melbet, accessbet, paripesa. He drops games like 1.50 odds like 4 to 5 times a day and even has a vip plan of 6k monthly where he drops 2 games a day for a month while 10k and 15k for 2 months and 3 months respectively.
You can see it for yourself and do whatever you wish.
Liverpool straight win, Tottenham 0.5 goal and Arsenal win/draw will easily give you 1.70 odd on sportybet bro.
I already staked a game of 5 odds with 1k. I intend going through with a steadfast rollover plan and see how my life in football trading spans out. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by lordtriplee(m): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
calling bullcrap! There is no way you can guarantee at least 7.5%! So if I give you 2m, you will give 1m in 7 business days?
decryptofx:
Why didn't he use it in trading Forex. 200k Forex account can give him at least 15k daily.

Please all these gamblers quoting me, note, trading Forex is different from gambling Forex. Learn how to Trade and stop all these trash you guys are spewing out about Forex trading.
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by AutoRedux: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
decryptofx:
Why didn't he use it in trading Forex. 200k Forex account can give him at least 15k daily.

Please all these gamblers quoting me, note, trading Forex is different from gambling Forex. Learn how to Trade and stop all these trash you guys are spewing out about Forex trading.

See this one. Forex is worse than gambling.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by AutoRedux: 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Bruno3000:
Are u sure? Am interested o
no go there o. unless you wan live a life of misery.
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by AutoRedux: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
pyro62:

There is no risk management in gambling, but there is risk management in forex. And this is the thin line that separates forex from gambling. Most people miss it and gamble and revenge trade in forex and of course they pay dearly for this.

Which Risk management bullshit wey you dey talk? Forex is worse than gambling in every way.
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by THEREISGODINHEA: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Gambling is Satanic, stop anything gambling entirely
vickyfrancis1:
Virtual no good ooo...
Virtual doesn't care if you're an orphan, divorced, suicidal, jobless or homeless...once u find them go, anything u see u collect...
That year for uni I carried my last 1.5k I supposed use sustain myself for the whole weekend go nak virtual with the intention of doubling it...omo Dem chop everything e remain #50... I carry am buy groundnut dy chop and cry for room... If not for my beautiful lodgemates wey I dy always crack jokes for ehh... E for be gone too soon.
Nwanne Ike gwuru.
Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by AutoRedux: 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Soso990240:
sharrap bro. Forex, crypto is as risky as betting

Forex is the worst.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me / Mike Tyson Vs Roy Jones Jr: November 28, 2020 / Tiote's Corpse Arrives Ivory Coast, Received By Kolo Toure, Wilfried Bony, Kalou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.