Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

How Abiola, Abacha Were Killed, By Al-mustapha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abiola, Abacha Were Killed, By Al-mustapha (924 Views)

How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death / Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Abiola, Abacha Were Killed, By Al-mustapha by duby91(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2011
My people can you see the kind of country we reside. For how long will the truth be withheld.

DIDDY EZE, IN (SENEGAL)
THESE NORTHERNERS DESERVE NO GOODWILL FROM THE YORUBAS.
LOOK AT THE WAY THEY KILLED SUCH A STAR AND HIS WIFE.
BUT WHEN SHALL THE YORUBA RACE BECOME WISE AFTER ALL THESE INSULTS AND HUMILIATION FROM THE RETIRED NORTHERNERS WHO UPTILL DATE STILL MASTER-MINDING THE POLITICAL AFFAIRS OF THE NORTH AND ALSO TRYING TO USE THESE SAME YORUBAS AGAIN AND AGAIN TO THEIR OWN DETRIMENTS AND SELFISH INTEREST
THESE SET OF PEOPLE INCARCARATED AND FRUSTRATED AWOLOWO TO DEATH.
CHIEF BOLA AHMED TINUBU, BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR RECENT ROMANCE WITH THESE PEOPLE.
NEVER YOU BE USED TO DISAPPOINT THE YORUBA ELDERS AND FATHERS WHO FOUGHT AND DIED IN ORDER TO GIVE ENVIABLE IDENTITY TO THE YORUBA NATION.
THESE PEOPLE FROM THE NORTH ARE SELFISH AND WICKED.
PLEASE YORUBAS, TRY AND RE INVENT YOUR ROOT.
BOLA AHMED TINUBU, THE FOUNDING FATHERS OF THE YORUBALAND ARE LOOKING UPON YOU TO SAVE THE YORUBAS. PLEASE DISSOCIATE YOURSELF AND YOUR PARTY ACN FROM THESE NORTHERN CABALS WHO DOES NOT MEAN WELL FOR NIGERIA ON THE WHOLE.
IT IS QUITE UNFORTUNATE TO HEAR THIS KIND OF STORY AFTER MANY DONKEY YEARS OF THE DEATH OF ABIOLA AND THE WIFE.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/14393-how-abiola-abacha-were-killed-by-al-mustapha.html
Re: How Abiola, Abacha Were Killed, By Al-mustapha by redsun(m): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2011
Those that live by the sword shall die by the sword.Abiola was part of the gang,just like rogue tinubu is today,if he (tinubu) dies tomorrow now, some stu-pid tribe oriented minds will start blabbing even when he is one of the key figures that holds them down in life.

Civil nigerians are not up against tribes but up against a few dubious elements called the political elites that cuts across all tribes in nigeria
Re: How Abiola, Abacha Were Killed, By Al-mustapha by chino11(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2011
Yoroobahs has always been foolish and myopic in their dealings right from the days of their so called treasonable 'leader' Awalaowoa. Imagine how the ordinary almjiri slaughtered abioloa. Its a pity on yorobah group
Re: How Abiola, Abacha Were Killed, By Al-mustapha by chino11(m): 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2011
See the life of yorobahs. They collected money to sell out and slaughter their own by ordinary almajiris- abiola

"I am an officer who is being persecuted. After the death of Abacha, so much happened within three days and the country was without a President or Vice President. The then Vice President Lt.-Gen. Oladipo Diya was imprisoned for staging a coup. Many senior officers wanted to become Head of State, but God gave me the wisdom and I assisted General Abubakar to become President. But, this is the price I am paying for my loyalty and for assisting him," he said.

al-Mustapha claimed to possess some documentary evidence to show that shortly after Abiola’s death; Gen Abubakar allegedly ordered that various sums of money be withdrawn from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to placate some Southwest leaders.

He said[b] $200 million, £75 million and N500 million were allegedly withdrawn from the CBN to douse tension arising from Abiola’s death[/b]."

Having traveled to about three continents, Yorobahs remains the most unstable, wicked, evil people I have ever seen on the face of earth.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Sniper In Libya / Do Women Deserve This Kind Of Equality. Funny Video. Must Watch / Boko Haram Customer Care Service ( Humour Intended)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.