Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) (56270 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Kenyans Mock Lagos Danfo (PHOTOS) / End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by koning: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2022
2022Frustrated:
Some of you see creativity but I see mediocrity and stupidity.

Same here. So many dumb mofos here in Lagos. Especially mechanics and other artisans. The panel beater should be arrested.
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by vertueptime: 10:53am On Aug 04, 2022
thesicilian:

That awkward moment when you start a comment so smart and end in such a disappointing manner.

Ur knowledge of sarcasm is low
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Sunday2021: 10:53am On Aug 04, 2022
Entprys:
High poverty in South West. Only tinubu can deliver us
this is a region where one person is in charge of all their wealth.
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by emerged01(m): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2022
Entprys:
If poverty can be so high in southwest where other tribes creep in day and night in their hundreds,what can you say about poverty in other regions? That's means,the suffering of other regions cannot be described with words.

1 Like

Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Putinofrussia: 10:56am On Aug 04, 2022
Entprys:

According to UNDP,SW is the most productive and richest region in Nigeria.

Ibadan city is factually more developed than the combined 5 states of the SE.
You will pity SEsterners when you visit or watch videos of their 5 states.UNDP even confirmed SE as the most poverty stricken people in the South of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by yusluvad(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2022
ValCon888:
It will shock you to know that Danfo is in a better condition than the state of this country.

At least the bus is moving forward.

But you cannot say the same for the country called Nigeria.
Savage grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by wasuka14(m): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2022
ValCon888:
It will shock you to know that Danfo is in a better condition than the state of this country.

Nah one chinedu from Abia will do that. This kind things common in ABA
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by samuelson06(m): 11:22am On Aug 04, 2022
havenz:
Thanks for reading through, may your age be added more.

Same to you. Happy birthday everyday undecided
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by ufotunang: 11:51am On Aug 04, 2022
Nothing we we no go see for Lagos
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by UrPapa: 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
Entprys:
I thought it’s igbos that run lagos
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by edunaragold(f): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
P---pack
S---stupid
P---property
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Omoslim26: 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
He do am like
Shama Melody. Motor Mixture grin grin
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Akharmony: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
Is this madness. Make all this old folk clear road abg gey are becoming irrelevant to the society. .
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by FxExpo(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
thesicilian:

That awkward moment when you start a comment so smart and end in such a disappointing manner.
My Brother More volume!
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Ijaya123: 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
And some people entered this bus with their two eyes opened
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Ravenna: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
ThePersonAbove:

The person above said there's nothing you won't see in Lagos.
In simpler words, Lagos is filled with Intricate and inconceivable happenings that could send a regular individual into a state of stupefaction

Haha?!

Kilode?!
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by b5ive(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
Entprys:
Your started well but at the end you amounted to nothingness. I sympathise with those depending on you.
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by lanre2009: 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
guys pls be very careful not to have any business dealings with this person, he is wicked, desperate and a cheap scammer...

Prooton:
you are mocking us. Lolzz
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Shevchenkko: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
Entprys:
A man who can barely stand on his own without support is someone you think Can save a country of over 200m people. Who do Africans this thing ?

Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by ikorodureporta: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
grin grin
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Gozac: 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Entprys:
No there is no poverty in SE, they just decided to cojoin the buses
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Wwwq: 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
grin
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by akin12: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Very dirty .

1 Like

Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Babysho(m): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
Entprys:

Love the sarcasm
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Thazard(m): 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
Umsworld:
grin
This is creative though,thank God its not for humans
But in Abuja rickety vehiles are barred from plying the roads for the safety of other road users
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Paulson2020(m): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
ValCon888:

This one off me I swear ������������
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Chiedu4Trump: 1:45am On Aug 05, 2022
Peaceani11:
Being an introvert is tough and worse if you are broke or struggling because people will not know your true state and condition. My business enterprise of selling and buying Recharge cards, charger and other phone accessories failed since I the ASUU strike, I was doing business in a University town but for months, Strike has made life terrible for me. I have not had any decent meal since Monday and now I am feeling sick and having fever. Please kindly come to my aid and help me even if it's for garri ,groundnut and noodles. My young family is starving and I am very worried.

I don't want to starve to death. Please help me I cannot even think straight. I am struggling too much and it's getting me depressed.

Access bank

No name? you're a fraud
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by delpee(f): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2022
Waste disposal cut and join bus.

It's not a passenger bus.
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Tellwhat: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
akpunda86:

Sarcasm ☺️☺️☺️ at Ur grave
U are actually a basstad. From discriminating against your imo wife to Enugu to ebonyi. Thunder will fire you. Hope you know say dirty full everywhere for anambra especially awka. U and your papa and Ur entire family are very stupiid

U live outside Anambra yet always dissing other states and making Igbos be like noise makers. Go and live in awka make all those criminals use u for suya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State License Number Plate Codes & What They Mean / Top 10 Most Problematic Cars To Avoid When Buying A Car / States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.