Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) (56273 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Kenyans Mock Lagos Danfo (PHOTOS) / End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 04, 2022
Nawa. It's not to be carried human anyway. It's likely to be used as scrap carriers. Dis you see psp written on it?
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Kingcalls: 8:32am On Aug 04, 2022
Na the passengers i blame...these bunch of bad decision makers go also follow vote

1 Like

Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by majamajic(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2022
akpunda86:

Stupidity at its peak,what is the lady appreciating,we promote stupidy in this country,that's why our slowpoke president helped another country while its own country is bleeding.
I hope u will appreciate the creativity when death calls.

And how this been on the road with FRSC and VIO baffles me.
EKO NI my ass

U will later know which country is his own grin
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2022
Entprys:
High poverty in South West. Only tinubu can deliver us
Suffer no dey tire you?

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Jennyclay(f): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2022
Lagos State is the home of insanity
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2022
ValCon888:
It will shock you to know that Danfo is in a better condition than the state of this country.

At least the bus is moving forward.

But you cannot say the same for the country called Nigeria.
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Kwara1stson: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2022
akpunda86:

Stupidity at its peak,what is the lady appreciating,we promote stupidy in this country,that's why our slowpoke president helped another country while its own country is bleeding.
I hope u will appreciate the creativity when death calls.

And how this been on the road with FRSC and VIO baffles me.
EKO NI my ass
your frustrations didn't allow you see the sarcasm
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by AmazingELixir: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2022
lipsrsealed

And there is VIO, Lastma and FRSC....how is that thing road worthy....it is to be chasing unsuspecting citizen with better cars to extort that they know.

1 Like

Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Kennedyli: 8:36am On Aug 04, 2022
midehi2:
Thank God is for dirts and jargons, Nigerians won't seize to amaze me sha if i see them inside this bus shocked
We should be friends. You just wrote my thoughts. grin Like I was so relieved when I saw PDP.
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by GamalNasser: 8:36am On Aug 04, 2022
This is proof the roadworthy certificate is a scam

1 Like

Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 04, 2022
Entprys:
you are mocking us. Lolzz

1 Like

Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by MNDY(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2022
Yoruba and civility far from each other like heaven and earth.

1 Like

Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2022
Madness
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by MNDY(m): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2022
Yoruba and civility far from each other like heaven and earth. Anyhowness

1 Like

Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Geeman2006: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2022
You're all mad in that Lagos!!! What nonsense is this grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Offpoint1: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2022
grin lagmad

1 Like

Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by preshyusufu: 8:39am On Aug 04, 2022
Entprys:

you forget sey na di owo eda boys wen him create na dem dey put dis drivers for under pressure. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by akpunda86: 8:39am On Aug 04, 2022
Kwara1stson:
your frustrations didn't allow you see the sarcasm

Sarcasm ☺️☺️☺️ at Ur grave
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by AmDayo: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2022
havenz:
It's my BIRTHDAY today

Say me a prayer.

Please guys i really want to spend my BIRTHDAY at the MOTHERLESS BABY'S HOME and HOSPITAL, PLEASE kindly help me to top up so to get some FOODSTUFFS FOR THEM, MAY GOD BLESS US ALL AS WE DO. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION.

ACCESS BANK
Happy birthday bro
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by judinho07(m): 8:41am On Aug 04, 2022
"inside''life"...wahala no dey finish'oooh
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Mandate2023: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2022
thesicilian:
There's a difference between creativity and unnecessarily placing the lives of innocent individuals at risk.

The vehicle is use to cart away refuse......if u have never been to lagos at least u should have been hearing PSP.....that's it on d body
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Temptee101(m): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2022
This is stupidity and not creativity

Endangering the lives of people is not creativity
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by havenz(m): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2022
Thanks with a sincere heart, God add you more years too.

AmDayo:

Happy birthday bro
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Bright4luv3000: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2022
havenz:
It's my BIRTHDAY today

Say me a prayer.

Please guys i really want to spend my BIRTHDAY at the MOTHERLESS BABY'S HOME and HOSPITAL, PLEASE kindly help me to top up so to get some FOODSTUFFS FOR THEM, MAY GOD BLESS US ALL AS WE DO. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION.

ACCESS BANK scammers and 419

1 Like

Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Navalsadiq(m): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2022
ValCon888:
It will shock you to know that Danfo is in a better condition than the state of this country.

At least the bus is moving forward.

But you cannot say the same for the country called Nigeria.
how can a bus move forward in a country that is stagnant
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by AntonVince: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2022
Entprys:

...and your oppressor, the same guy looting away your destiny is who will deliver you?
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by diplomat058(m): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2022
Arysexy:
This is what Lagos is becoming under Tinubu's anointed Sanwolu.

Just like the days of Molue and Apapa gridlock under Tinubu who now wants to take glory for Making Lagos (a former capital of Nigeria)

Tinubu and APC are failures! Where are VIO, FRSC, LASTMA?

No one likes this post because it's a garbage produced by impaired senses of reasoning. What a hogwash of foolishness!
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by havenz(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2022
Thanks
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Psoul(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2022
Any kind of madness you did not see in Lagos, you can't see it anywhere in this world.
Re: Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) by Tvoice: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2022
Na wa , nothing we nor go see for lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) / Top 10 Most Problematic Cars To Avoid When Buying A Car / Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.