Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why I Think Allah God Of The Muslim Is Not The Creator - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Think Allah God Of The Muslim Is Not The Creator (369 Views)

Proof Of The Existence Of Allah/god. / God Vs Allah - God Of Israel Vs Allah The Unknowable Crescent Moon God Of Islam / Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think Allah God Of The Muslim Is Not The Creator by famozine1: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2022
Am not here to criticize any body this is just my own perspective Christian's see God as the Creator of everything they call him different names even in different dialect we call him king of kings ,Lord of Lords , Creator of heaven and Earth, almighty, king of peace, wonderful concellor ,Jehovah,oluwa,chineke,ubangiji and so on but I have never see a Muslim or in any mosque to call God other names than Allah and what I think is only those small gods that have a specific name example ogun(god of iron) the name is de same everywhere sango,ifa even if u go to Germany ifa is still ifa sango is sango this Push me to a conclusion that Allah is a god but not the Creator or the real God thanks you suggestion is needed
Re: Why I Think Allah God Of The Muslim Is Not The Creator by Lifeemetu(m): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2022
Make them no come for your head oooo
This is blasphemy bro.
Leave Religion alone.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Allah God Of The Muslim Is Not The Creator by abuwidad(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=famozine1 post=115338366]Am not here to criticize any body this is just my own perspective Christian's see God as the Creator of everything they call him different names even in different dialect we call him king of kings ,Lord of Lords , Creator of heaven and Earth, almighty, king of peace, wonderful concellor ,Jehovah,oluwa,chineke,ubangiji and so on but I have never see a Muslim or in any mosque to call God other names than Allah and what I think is only those small gods that have a specific name example ogun(god of iron) the name is de same everywhere sango,ifa even if u go to Germany ifa is still ifa sango is sango this Push me to a conclusion that Allah is a god but not the Creator or the real God thanks you suggestion is needed [/

Go and learn about the 99 names of Allah.
Re: Why I Think Allah God Of The Muslim Is Not The Creator by Haakeem(m): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=abuwidad post=115338736][/quote]Na ignorance go kill that one.
very dull.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Allah God Of The Muslim Is Not The Creator by Maynman: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2022
Lol, kettle calling pot black.
Have you forgotten y’all both worshipping Abrahamic gods?

Re: Why I Think Allah God Of The Muslim Is Not The Creator by haekymbahd(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
famozine1:
Am not here to criticize any body this is just my own perspective Christian's see God as the Creator of everything they call him different names even in different dialect we call him king of kings ,Lord of Lords , Creator of heaven and Earth, almighty, king of peace, wonderful concellor ,Jehovah,oluwa,chineke,ubangiji and so on but I have never see a Muslim or in any mosque to call God other names than Allah and what I think is only those small gods that have a specific name example ogun(god of iron) the name is de same everywhere sango,ifa even if u go to Germany ifa is still ifa sango is sango this Push me to a conclusion that Allah is a god but not the Creator or the real God thanks you suggestion is needed
maybe you haven't met any Muslim before then

Allah SWT said:

"And to Allah belong the best names, so invoke Him by them. And leave [the company of] those who practice deviation concerning His names. They will be recompensed for what they have been doing."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 180)
Re: Why I Think Allah God Of The Muslim Is Not The Creator by AntiChristian: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Just Google "names of Allah" and you'll would have been partly enlightened!

famozine1:
Re: Why I Think Allah God Of The Muslim Is Not The Creator by AntiChristian: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Number 1 God rested from work!
Genesis 2:2
By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work.

Exodus 20:11
For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth and the sea and all that is in them, but on the seventh day He rested. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and set it apart as holy.

Note: Resting is a function of fatigue/tiredness! And i think God is above such!

Number 2- God Regrets making Man
Gen 6:6
And the LORD regretted that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.

1 Samuel 15:11
" I regret that I have made Saul king, for he has turned away from following Me and has not carried out My instructions." And Samuel was distressed and cried out to the LORD all that night.

Note: Regretting is a human action caused by him not knowing the future. God knows all things so why would He regret!

Number 3- God Repents
Exodus 32:14
And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

VS
Numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

God repents but God can not repent! What a contradiction!

Other Poor descriptions of God in the Bible

1. Then the Lord awoke as from sleep, like a mighty warrior overcome by wine. Psalm 78:65
2. Wake up, O Lord! Why are You sleeping? Arise! Do not reject us forever. Psalm 44:23
3. Like one waking from a dream, so You, O Lord, awaken and despise their form. Psalm 73:20
4. The LORD goes forth like a mighty one; He stirs up His zeal like a warrior. He shouts; yes, He roars in triumph over His enemies: Isaiah 42:13
5. Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the LORD. Wake up as in days past, as in generations of old. Was it not You who cut Rahab to pieces, who pierced through the dragon? Isaiah 51:9

All these are unbefitting to be ascribed to God as He suffers no fatigue, does not sleep, eat or drink.

famozine1
Re: Why I Think Allah God Of The Muslim Is Not The Creator by AntiChristian: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
The concept of God/god (Elohim) in the Bible is deceptive and can easily be translated as one wishes.

Son of God
In the Bible we see that Moses was God for Pharaoh, Satan is the God of the world, Sons of God came to sleep with humans, God fought Jacob and lost, Jesus is the son of God, Even you are Gods. Most of these Gods are from "Elohim" in Hebrew. Elohim which can be translated as "gods" can be used in the singular sense for God, for god, Angels, Superhuman, and for people of authority such as a Judge or ruler.

Elohim as God aka Yahweh
Take note that in Gen 1:1 In the Beginning God (Elohim) created the heaven and earth.

Used as gods
Now I know that the LORD (Yahweh) is greater than all other gods (Elohim), for he did this to those who had treated Israel arrogantly.” Exo 18:11

“Whoever sacrifices to any god (Elohim) other than the LORD (Yahweh) must be destroyed. Exo 22:20

As an Angel (Cos i don't think Jacob can fight God.)
“Your name will no longer be Jacob,” the man told him. “From now on you will be called Israel, because you have fought with God and with men and have won.” Gen 32:28

Humans are God (Elohim)
Then the LORD (Yahweh) said to Moses, “See, I have made you like God (Elohim) to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet. Exo 7:1

“I said, ‘You are “gods" (Elohim); you are all sons of the Most High.’ Psalm 82:6

But check the Arabic Bible and the Hausa Bible.....You'll see the hypocrite translators do their thing! Remember how wine became grape juice in the Hause Bible to appeal to the wine hating Hausa?

famozine1

(1) (Reply)

Got Pregnant Nine Years Ago While Dating My Current Husband And Then The Issue O / "I Used To Sell Kaikai And Drink To Stupor But Jesus Saved Me". When i / Didier Drogba Accept Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.