Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

God Vs Allah - God Of Israel Vs Allah The Unknowable Crescent Moon God Of Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Vs Allah - God Of Israel Vs Allah The Unknowable Crescent Moon God Of Islam (1017 Views)

Believe In God Vs Knowledge Of God / Is "Allah" The Moon God? / Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Vs Allah - God Of Israel Vs Allah The Unknowable Crescent Moon God Of Islam by tommyversetti7: 11:04am On Jun 19, 2018
Disclaminer just want to spread little knowledge.
This are not my words but copied from somewhere else...
Have you ever wondered or noticed that the God of the Bible and the god of the Quran is Totally Different and Contradictory to each other?
A Study between the One, True and Living God (The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob: Yahweh) VS. the False Pagan Moon god called Allah. God vs Allah Bible study with Pastor Jon Courson - http://www.joncourson.com/

The 3 characteristics of Allah:

1) The unknowable one.
2) All powerful.
3) All knowing one.

4 things the God of Israel Does Not know.
The characteristics of God YAHWEH of Israel:

1) God does not know a sin he does not hate.
2) He does not know a sinner he does not love.
3) He does not know another way to be saved.
4) God does not know a better time for you to be born again then today.

Neither is Allah a Hebrew or Greek word for God as found in the Bible. Allah is a purely Arabic term used in reference to an Arabian deity. In Arabia, the sun god was viewed as a female goddess and the moon as the male god.

God in Arabic is Elah. Allah means Curse in Hebrew.
As has been pointed out by many scholars such as Alfred Guilluame, the moon god was called by various names, one of which was Allah. The name Allah was used as the personal name of the moon god, in addition to other titles that could be given to him. Allah, the moon god, was married to the sun goddess. Together they produced three goddesses who were called “the daughters of Allah.” These three goddesses were called Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat.

The daughters of Allah, along with Allah and the sun goddess were viewed as “high” gods. That is, they were viewed as being at the top of the pantheon of Arabian deities.
“Along with Allah, however, they worshipped a host of lesser gods and “daughters of Al-lah”

The pagan Arabs worshipped the Moon-god Allah by praying toward Mecca several times a day; making a pilgrimage to Mecca; running around the temple of the Moon-god called the Kabah; kissing the black stone; killing an animal in sacrifice to the Moon-god; throwing stones at the devil; fasting for the month which begins and ends with the crescent moon; giving alms to the poor, etc.

The Muslim’s claim that Allah is the God of the Bible and that Islam arose from the religion of the prophets and apostles is refuted by solid, overwhelming archeological evidence. Islam is nothing more than a revival of the ancient Moon-god cult. It has taken the symbols, the rites, the ceremonies, and even the name of its god from the ancient pagan religion of the Moon-god. As such, it is sheer idolatry and must be rejected by all those who follow the Torah and Gospel.

Allah is sin. Often depicted as a wise old man with a long beard, the moon god Sin was one of the most important Babylonian gods. His main temples were situated at Ur and Harran. The moon god “sin” was elevated to the top of the Babylonian pantheon by Nabu-na’id (Nabonidus) in an effort to make Babylonian religion more acceptable to subjects like the Arabians and Arameans. The Arabians esteemed the moon god, but had more difficulty identifying with Marduk, the supreme Babylonian deity associated primarily with the city of Babylon. The god Sin, “The Controller of the Night,” had the crescent moon as his emblem, and the lunar-based calendar, which became the primary religious symbols of Islam, was worshiped in Arabia as AI-Ilah. Mecca became the center of all pagan religions of Arabia before Mohammed. AI-Ilah, the Moon God, was the “Lord of the Ka’aba” (“cube”) which held the pagan black rock idol and was formerly the center of pagan worship, ruling over 360 idols. Lucrative trade routes resulted in meca.

Pagans who lived in Saudi Arabia before Muhammad was born worshiped toward Mecca because Mecca is where their idols were located. Because this pagan worship centered on Mecca was so widespread, a rapid acceptance of Muhammad’s new religion was possible. Thus, Islam is a previously heathen religion modified into a monotheistic form by discarding all the other pagan gods except for Al-Ilah. Al-Ilah simply became Al-lah over time.

Islam still worships a black stone idol as well as Al-Ilah the sin god. Al-Ilah was the pagan Lord of the Ka’aba when Muhammad made up Islam, he just dropped the “i” and name has been simplified to Allah. The Ka’aba black cube in Mecca houses the occult black rock of Allah. It is of course still the center of pagan Islamic worship today. The requirement for a Holy Pilgrimage (hajj) to Mecca, in order to circle the Ka’aba. The site of the black stone idol is to be circled 7 times and kissed. Pilgrims then run to the Wadi Mina to throw stones at the “devil”. Islam incorporates beliefs in jinns which are demons genies, fairies. They believe in spells, magic stones, fetishes, and animistic beliefs (spirits living in inanimate objects). See: Suras 55; 72; 113, 114. These pagan rites are practiced in Islam today.

To all Muslims; You can be sincere in believing in Allah, but your sincerely mistaking.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcaPvAwth_o

The outline below contains the very answers to the very questions Muhammad did not want his followers to know, namely that Islam is a sanitized version of ancient polytheistic moon worship which he invented to exercise military control.

1) Does the Qur'an define the word "Allah"? No.
2) Was the name "Allah" revealed for the first time in the Qur'an? No
3) Does the Qur'an assume that its readers have already heard of "Allah"? Yes
4) Should we look into pre-Islamic Arabian history to see who "Allah" was before Muhammad? Yes.
5) According to Muslim tradition, was Muhammad born into a Christian family and tribe? No
6) Was he born into a Jewish family or tribe? No
7) What religion was his family and tribe? Pagans
cool What was the name of his pagan father? Abdullah (Abd + Allah)
9) Did Muhammad participate in the pagan ceremonies of Mecca? Yes
10) Did the Arabs in pre-Islamic times worship 360 gods? Yes
11) Did the pagans Arabs worship the sun, moon and the stars? Yes
12) Did the Arabs built temples to the Moon-god? Yes
13) Did different Arab tribes give the Moon-god different names/titles? Yes
14) What were some of the names/titles? Sin, Hubul, Ilumquh, Al-ilah.
15) Was the title "al-ilah" (the god) used of the Moon-god? Yes
16) Was the word "Allah" derived from "al-ilah?" Yes
17) Was the pagan "Allah" a high god in a pantheon of deities? Yes.
18) Was he worshipped at the Kabah? Yes.
19) Was Allah only one of many Meccan gods? Yes
20) Did they place a statue of Hubul on top of the Kabah? Yes.
21) At that time was Hubul considered the Moon-god? Yes.
22) Was the Kabah thus the "house of the Moon-god"? Yes.
23) Did the name "Allah" eventually replace that of Hubul as the name of the Moon god? Yes.
24) Did they call the Kabah the "house of Allah"? Yes
25) Did the pagans develop religious rites in connection with the worship of their gods? Yes.
26) Did the pagans practice the Pilgrimage, the Fast of Ramadan, running around the Kabah seven times, kissing the black stone, shaving the head, animal sacrifices, running up and down two hills, throwing stones at the devil, snorting water in and out the nose, praying several times a day toward Mecca, giving alms, Friday prayers, etc.? Yes.
27) Did Muhammad command his followers to participate in these pagan ceremonies while the pagans were still in control of Mecca? Yes (Yusuf Ali, fn. 214, pg. 78).
28) Did Islam go on to adopt these pagan religious rites? Yes. (Yusuf Ali: fn. 223 pg. 80).
29) Were al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat called "the daughters of Allah"? Yes.
30) Did the Qur'an at one point tell Muslims to worship al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat? Yes. In Surah 53:19-20.
31) Have those verses been "abrogated" out of the present Qur'an? Yes.
32) What were they called? "The Satanic Verses." Yes.
33) Was the crescent moon an ancient pagan symbol of the Moon-god throughout the ancient world? Yes.
34) Was it the religious symbol of the Moon-god in Arabia? Yes
35) Were stars also used as pagan symbols of the daughers of Allah? Yes
36) Did the Jews or the Christians of Arabia use the crescent moon with several stars next to it as symbols of their faith? No
37) Did Islam adopt the pagan crescent moon and stars as it religious symbol? Yes.
38) As Islam developed over the centuries, did it adopt pagan names, pagan ceremonies, pagan temples and pagan symbols? Yes
39) Is it possible that most Muslims do not know the pagan sources of the symbols and rites of their own religion? Yes.
40) Are they shocked to find out the true sources of their ceremonies and stories? Yes
41) Can Islam be the religion of Abraham if it is derived from paganism? No
42) What then is Islam? A modern version of one of the ancient fertility cults.
43) Is the "Allah" of the Qur'an, the Christian God of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? No
44) Do the Jews say that the Muslim "Allah" is their God too? No
45) Then whose god is Allah? Paganism

According to the Quran, Muhammad was uncertain whether Allah would save him:

Or do they say, 'He has forged it'? Say: 'If I have forged it, you have no power to help me against Allah. He knows very well what you are pressing upon; He suffices as a witness between me and you; He is the All-forgiving, the All-compassionate.' Say: 'I am not an innovation among the Messengers, and I know not what shall be done with me or with you. I only follow what is revealed to me; I am only a clear warner.' S. 46:8-9 Meccan

The so-called authentic narrations make it clear that Muhammad was speaking in respect to his eternal fate:

Narrated 'Um al-'Ala:
An Ansari woman who gave the pledge of allegiance to the Prophet that the Ansar drew lots concerning the dwelling of the Emigrants. 'Uthman bin Maz'un was decided to dwell with them (i.e. Um al-'Ala's family), 'Uthman fell ill and I nursed him till he died, and we covered him with his clothes. Then the Prophet came to us and I (addressing the dead body) said, "O Abu As-Sa'ib, may Allah's Mercy be on you! I bear witness that Allah has honored you." On that the Prophet said, "How do you know that Allah has honored him?" I replied, "I do not know. May my father and my mother be sacrificed for you, O Allah's Apostle! But who else is worthy of it (if not 'Uthman)?" He said, "As to him, by Allah, death has overtaken him, and I hope the best for him. By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me," By Allah, I will never assert the piety of anyone after him. That made me sad, and when I slept I saw in a dream a flowing stream for 'Uthman bin Maz'un. I went to Allah's Apostle and told him of it. He remarked, "That symbolizes his (good) deeds." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 266)

And:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
When Allah revealed the Verse: "Warn your nearest kinsmen," Allah's Apostle got up and said, "O people of Quraish (or said similar words)! Buy (i.e. save) yourselves (from the Hellfire) as I cannot save you from Allah's Punishment; O Bani Abd Manaf! I cannot save you from Allah's Punishment, O Safiya, the Aunt of Allah's Apostle! I cannot save you from Allah's Punishment; O Fatima bint Muhammad! Ask me anything from my wealth, but I cannot save you from Allah's Punishment." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 51, Number 16)

These references should trouble any Muslim. If Muhammad himself, the very founder and prophet of the religion of Islam, was uncertain where he would spend eternity then how can any Muslim know where they will go after they die?

There is One, however, who can be completely trusted to do as he says and who assures those who love him that they shall experience true forgiveness and peace. Instead of the fear and insecurity instilled by Islam, subjecting Muslims to a spirit of terror and despair, the true God revealed in the Holy Bible offers hope of life and freedom from the fear of death and judgment. God did this by sending forth his eternal Son to save rebel sinners from God’s holy and just wrath by dying as a sacrifice for their sins:

"But we see Jesus, who for a little while was made lower than the angels, crowned with glory and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for every one… Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same nature, that through death he might destroy him who has the power of death, that is, the devil, and deliver all those who through fear of death were subject to lifelong bondage. For surely it is not with angels that he is concerned but with the descendants of Abraham. Therefore he had to be made like his brethren in every respect, so that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in the service of God, to make expiation for the sins of the people. For because he himself has suffered and been tempted, he is able to help those who are tempted." Hebrews 2:9, 14-17

God promises that all who put their complete trust and faith in his beloved Son, the Lord Jesus, will become his spiritual children and will have all their sins completely forgiven:

"He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God — children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God." John 1:10-13

"There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death. … For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, ‘Abba, Father.’ It is the Spirit himself bearing witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him." Romans 8:1-2, 14-17.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Vs Allah - God Of Israel Vs Allah The Unknowable Crescent Moon God Of Islam by dalaman: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2018
What nonsense is this? Both Gods are imaginary human construct.
Re: God Vs Allah - God Of Israel Vs Allah The Unknowable Crescent Moon God Of Islam by tommyversetti7: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
dalaman:
What nonsense is this? Both Gods are imaginary human construct.

Where is your proof on that?...

(1) (Reply)

See The Type Of Gospel Creflo Dollar Came To Teach In Lagos / The Concept Of Freewill Is An Illusion / Kanye West Preaches ‘Radical Obedience’ To Jesus During Sunday Service In Atlant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.