Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,590 members, 7,847,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Dear Peter Obituarists Against Muslim/muslim Ticket, Most Christians Don't Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Peter Obituarists Against Muslim/muslim Ticket, Most Christians Don't Vote (566 Views)

Dear Peter Obi, What Happened To The Onitsha Monorail Plan? / North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) / Garba Shehu: No DSS Advisory Before Buhari Warning Against Muslim-muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Peter Obituarists Against Muslim/muslim Ticket, Most Christians Don't Vote by KingofAnambra2: 11:31am On Aug 03, 2022
I find it very amusing when I read Peter Obi zombies making endless threats and boasting about how Christians will show APC and Tinubu pepper for Muslim/Muslim ticket and the practical question that begs for an answer is how? How TF is that going to happen?

I am a Protestant Christian and I can categorically say that most Christians are usually uninterested about politics, have apathy towards voting and very nonchalant about elections in general. In fact, as far as voting goes, Christians are the most nonchalant group about elections, especially this new age types.

Not like they are wrong. Modern Christianity teaches us to focus on heaven and focus on preaching the gopsel, that we are not of this world, and our days here are numbered and must be spent in pursuing the things of the spirit and godliness. Politics is "dirty stuff" we are taught to avoid. Let the dead bury their dead, let the society pick its own government, Jesus is our own leader. Christians usually just want to influence the people in govt by preaching they do the right things and God should touch their hearts and drive Satan far away.

This is the absolute political scenario with Christians in Nigeria. Maybe as much as 75% of Christians don't even have PVC, and 70% of the 25% that have PVC won't even come out on election day to vote. They will either sit home watching TV or going for prayer meeting or some other casual stuff. So which Christians exactly are Peter Obituary zombies depending on to do the magic? Is it Catholics? Those pagan idolaters will be busy bowing to Mary Statue on election day or mumbling incantation with their rosary.

Islam on the other hand is as much political as it is religious. That's why most Muslims have PVC and come out to vote come rain or shine. And millions of Muslims will be voting for Tinubu no thanks to tribalistic IPOB zombies that have polarized this elections across religious lines. A Muslim guy I know who was previously sitting on the fence said he is now voting for Tinubu because he saw how Igbos were attacking Islam and Muslims and attacking Tinubu because he is a Muslim.

So I have to say a big thank you to Peter Obi IPOB supporters for helping us provoke more Muslims to vote along religious and tribal lines. You guys are doing a fantastic job really. Keep up the hate campaign of calumny please, we need more of it grin

3 Likes

Re: Dear Peter Obituarists Against Muslim/muslim Ticket, Most Christians Don't Vote by KingofAnambra2: 11:31am On Aug 03, 2022
And it's not just a Nigerian thing. Christians worldwide don't vote that much. We have a very low voting population. That's the pure fact! Heaven is our goal you know smiley

www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/why-christians-not-obligated-vote/%3famp?espv=1

https://www.baptistpress.com/resource-library/news/30-million-christians-arent-registered-dont-vote/

1 Like

Re: Dear Peter Obituarists Against Muslim/muslim Ticket, Most Christians Don't Vote by derecho(m): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH1MWdn6Jmw

KingofAnambra2:
I find it very amusing when I read Peter Obi zombies making endless threats and boasting about how Christians will show APC and Tinubu pepper for Muslim/Muslim ticket and the practical question that begs for an answer is how? How TF is that going to happen?

I am a Protestant Christian and I can categorically say that most Christians are usually uninterested about politics, have apathy towards voting and very nonchalant about elections in general. In fact, as far as voting goes, Christians are the most nonchalant group about elections, especially this new age types.

Not like they are wrong. Modern Christianity teaches us to focus on heaven and focus on preaching the gopsel, that we are not of this world, and our days here are numbered and must be spent in pursuing the things of the spirit and godliness. Politics is "dirty stuff" we are taught to avoid. Let the dead bury their dead, let the society pick its own government, Jesus is our own leader. Christians usually just want to influence the people in govt by preaching they do the right things and God should touch their hearts and drive Satan far away.

This is the absolute political scenario with Christians in Nigeria. Maybe as much as 75% of Christians don't even have PVC, and 70% of the 25% that have PVC won't even come out on election day to vote. They will either sit home watching TV or going for prayer meeting or some other casual stuff. So which Christians exactly are Peter Obituary zombies depending on to do the magic? Is it Catholics? Those pagan idolaters will be busy bowing to Mary Statue on election day or mumbling incantation with their rosary.

Islam on the other hand is as much political as it is religious. That's why most Muslims have PVC and come out to vote come rain or shine. And millions of Muslims will be voting for Tinubu no thanks to tribalistic IPOB zombies that have polarized this elections across religious lines. A Muslim guy I know who was previously sitting on the fence said he is now voting for Tinubu because he saw how Igbos were attacking Islam and Muslims and attacking Tinubu because he is a Muslim.

So I have to say a big thank you to Peter Obi IPOB supporters for helping us provoke more Muslims to vote along religious and tribal lines. You guys are doing a fantastic job really. Keep up the hate campaign of calumny please, we need more of it grin

Re: Dear Peter Obituarists Against Muslim/muslim Ticket, Most Christians Don't Vote by KingofAnambra2: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2022
You will be shocked (not me though) to discover that even most of the pastors making noise here and there about the elections don't have PVC. And most of the ones that do won't come out to vote on election day. Like shepherds like flocks!

1 Like

Re: Dear Peter Obituarists Against Muslim/muslim Ticket, Most Christians Don't Vote by KingofAnambra2: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2022
derecho:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH1MWdn6Jmw

Of course we need tithes and offerings from Obi zombies. Or is it only Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa that will be milking IPOB members? Others like Yusuf have seen the way grin
Re: Dear Peter Obituarists Against Muslim/muslim Ticket, Most Christians Don't Vote by Totilopussylick(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2022
KingofAnambra2:
Of course we need tithes and offerings from Obi zombies. Or is it only Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa that will be milking IPOB members? Others like Yusuf have seen the way grin

Christianity are naturally not supposed to get involved in politics tongue

Peter Obi is very wrong going from one pastor to another all over the country tongue undecided tongue
Re: Dear Peter Obituarists Against Muslim/muslim Ticket, Most Christians Don't Vote by KingofAnambra2: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Christianity are naturally not supposed to get involved in politics tongue

Peter Obi is very wrong going from one pastor to another all over the country tongue undecided tongue
Pandora thief Peter Obi is more desperate than Atiku. He will soon go to Morocco to learn how to tell more lies, the ones they taught him in Egypt is not enough grin
Re: Dear Peter Obituarists Against Muslim/muslim Ticket, Most Christians Don't Vote by BlazinGlory40: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
KingofAnambra2:

Mad man
Re: Dear Peter Obituarists Against Muslim/muslim Ticket, Most Christians Don't Vote by AntiTerrorist: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2022

This is very very true. Dear Obedients, what can be done about this on a large scale? Ads targeting christians to see the need to participate in election is important. There is urgent need for reorientation of Christians in Nigeria. Unless danger looms...
Re: Dear Peter Obituarists Against Muslim/muslim Ticket, Most Christians Don't Vote by lastcall: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Time will tell so STFU!!
Re: Dear Peter Obituarists Against Muslim/muslim Ticket, Most Christians Don't Vote by APC2: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Stop talking anyhow. In Benue state, the total vote cast was 1.2 millions in the last presidential election while the registered voters were 1.7 millions. Is it the Muslims that voted in Benue state? You have mental problem

1 Like

Re: Dear Peter Obituarists Against Muslim/muslim Ticket, Most Christians Don't Vote by KingofAnambra2: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
APC2:
Stop talking anyhow. In Benue state, the total vote cast was 1.2 millions in the last presidential election while the registered voters were 1.7 millions. Is it the Muslims that voted in Benue state? You have mental problem
Shut up. I'm not your father that has mental problem and because madness runs in your family doesn't mean other Nigerians are mentally incapacitated like you are. Almost half of Benue people are traditionalists, or are you that stupid to think millions of the voters were Christians? Majority Christians don't vote.
Re: Dear Peter Obituarists Against Muslim/muslim Ticket, Most Christians Don't Vote by butterfly777(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
This time around he go shock you as christians don wake up.

LP is the party.

Obi is the people's choice.

1 Like

Re: Dear Peter Obituarists Against Muslim/muslim Ticket, Most Christians Don't Vote by butterfly777(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
See these propagandists codedly discouraging christians from voting.

Guys it's too late. Christians have woken up.
Obi is the next President of Nigeria.
And
LP is the winning party. Wait and see.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Peter Obituarists Against Muslim/muslim Ticket, Most Christians Don't Vote by IlovePMB: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
This muslim claiming pentecostal. Unknown god men of APC. Taqiya in action. Muslims are denying their religion to claim Christian. May be South east, south south are muslims.

For every christian and all non muslims reading this ask yourself this question. If Tinubu wins with his bokoharam vice president, will the fulani terorists ask you if you are a Yoruba Christian or Igbo Christian before they behead you? Will they ask you if you are a Catholic or Deeper Life? Will they ask you if you are a Christian or Ifa worshiper?

Christians and all other 'infidels' as Muslims call us should wake up.

This was how Turkey and Lebanon which were majorly Christian countries became Islamic over night. Muslims wiped out many Christians and forcefully converted the remaining ones to muslims.

Christians wake up. Any christian that votes for a muslim muslim ticket has voted for the eradication and marginalisation of the Christian faith in Nigeria. It means Buhari(muslim) will hand over power to another Muslim who will hand over power to another muslim. That is 24 sure straight rule by Muslims.

Once again, Christians wake up.

1 Like

Re: Dear Peter Obituarists Against Muslim/muslim Ticket, Most Christians Don't Vote by KingofAnambra2: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
IlovePMB:
This muslim claiming pentecostal. Unknown god men of APC. Taqiya in action. Muslims are denying their religion to claim Christian. May be South east, south south are muslims.

For every christian and all non muslims reading this ask yourself this question. If Tinubu wins with his bokoharam vice president, will the fulani terorists ask you if you are a Yoruba Christian or Igbo Christian before they behead you? Will they ask you if you are a Catholic or Deeper Life? Will they ask you if you are a Christian or Ifa worshiper?

Christians and all other 'infidels' as Muslims call us should wake up.

This was how Turkey and Lebanon which were majorly Christian countries became Islamic over night. Muslims wiped out many Christians and forcefully converted the remaining ones to muslims.

Christians wake up. Any christian that votes for a muslim muslim ticket has voted for the eradication and marginalisation of the Christian faith in Nigeria. It means Buhari(muslim) will hand over power to another Muslim who will hand over power to another muslim. That is 24 sure straight rule by Muslims.

Once again, Christians wake up.
This Igbo Christian will vote Tinubu/Shettima grin Cry till eternity. Only Jesus can tell me not to vote for Tinubu and I will listen and guess what, he didn't tell me not to vote for Tinubu tongue
Re: Dear Peter Obituarists Against Muslim/muslim Ticket, Most Christians Don't Vote by APC2: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
KingofAnambra2:
Shut up. I'm not your father that has mental problem and because madness runs in your family doesn't mean other Nigerians are mentally incapacitated like you are. Almost half of Benue people are traditionalists, or are you that stupid to think millions of the voters were Christians? Majority Christians don't vote.
You are animal. I'm from Benue state. You don't know what you are talking. Benue is 99% christians
Re: Dear Peter Obituarists Against Muslim/muslim Ticket, Most Christians Don't Vote by beelon1020(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
No mind them... dreamers from the south south... kikikikikikih... I laugh in Swahili...

(1) (Reply)

2023: Ex-deputy Governor Katagum, Others Defect To PDP In Bauchi / The South Has No Moral Grounds To Demand Presidency / Flashback: Lagos Demolishes 3 Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.