Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) (36822 Views)

Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta / Kano Police Burst Notorious Criminal Syndicate Led By A Female Ex-Convict (Pix) / Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Hushbingo: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
u know him?
Yeah
He is a troublesome nairalander
Thank God he has been apprehended
Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Realmi: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hand don meet am
Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by UnIimitedGrace: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
firemanx:
he is my partner in crime, and we are always together to rob people. This fateful day we decided to robbed but i escaped and he was arrested
embarassed
Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by JumiaWarranty: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
Most criminals are dark in complexion. Why?

Check out this quality Samsung galaxy smartphone subsidized on Jumia on SmartSell Limited Jumia store https://www./samsung-galaxy-m32-lte-dual-sim-smartphone-128gb-6gb-ram-6.4-6000mah-64mp[/b]8mp2mp2mp-20mp-selfie-light-blue-131166759.html?utm_source=social&utm_medium=pdpshare
Samsung Galaxy M32 LTE Dual SIM Smartphone, 128GB+ 6GB RAM -6.4'' -6000mAh-(64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP) +20MP Selfie

NOW ₦135,999 Before ₦ 154,500

Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by djkirkoo2(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Greenbirth:
I remembered one time ago when I was traveling through boat in bayelsa then. All of a sudden another heavy boat heavily gauded with arm men appeared and capsized our boat.even as people where drowning, they were busy collecting all our belongings. Very wicked people in Bayelsa. shocked
those are sea pirates. Very heartless people. I made a comment against them on Facebook last week na so Facebook ban me for 30 days.

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by FiremanX: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:

embarassed
Editing someone's post won't help u boy,,,,Las Las na u go run away from dis forum when I finish with u,,, useless troll cheesy cheesy
Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
BEHEAD HIM on national tv

let the parents in his community see it
let the upcoming urchins see it.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Keniwit(m): 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
So Werey just dey disappoint my local government
Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by FiremanX: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Looking like a dog
He's uniimitedgrace biological father,,,

1 Like

Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Assquare(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hmmm..nawa ooh for bayelsa names...they dey give name for some wey no even deserve the name...bayelsa no be una holy pass for naija oooh..u go here names like.
goodluck,goodkid, and now godsend omo no be god send u woo na u send ur self.
Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by dammyco(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
God send ham to this world but him Belle send ham to steal. Godsent turn Bellysent

1 Like

Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/notorious-criminal-and-cultist-arrested-in-bayelsa.html

NOT FAST ENOUGH. MY COMPUTER SYSTEM I GUESSS, NEWS WAY I BE WAN JUST DROP HERE. NO WAM SHA. E DON ENTER FRONT PAGE.. NAIRALAND SHOULD START PAYING FOR MOST WITH MORE COMMENTS. IT WILL BE GOOD AND MAKE MOST OF US TO COME UP WITH GOOD LOCAL CONTENTS AND INFORMATIVE ONE. SORRY ABOUT MY CAPS. ON SYSTEM.
Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Oceanjagaban: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
When even the Bayelsa state volunteer and vigilante chairman na cultist
Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Looking like a dog

if it was in my power.
anybody caught for cultism will be BEHEADED along with his father and mother.
it will shake everyone.
once a parent starts seeing signs of rubbish in their child they will address it immediately because they know the consequences will fall on them too.

Summary - no join cultism if you no want your mama and papa head to roll for ground

1 Like

Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by UnIimitedGrace: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
FiremanX:
He's uniimitedgrace biological father,,,
Mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J Lalasticlala Semid4lyf farano Semid4lyf
Insulting a nairalander's father
Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Greenbirth: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
djkirkoo2:
those are sea pirates. Very heartless people. I made a comment against them on Facebook last week na so Facebook ban me for 30 days.
very serious and heartless people.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
angry

Hope he isn’t one of those idiots that obtains students in Tombia roundabout. The Police in that Tombia roundabout are aiding those criminals. They steal openly while police do nothing. It’s high time Bayelsa state governor do something about that.

Sometimes I wonder if police are not doing their work in that tombia roundabout. NDU students boarding motor going to university campus dey see shege for those people hand. Even buyers that went to tombia computer village to buy phone also see shege for those people hand.

Same thing with those at swali market and Opolo market.

I wonder what all these hungry boys claiming bobos and Greenlander wasting their life away doing cult gain from it. Anyway that's what the state government want since they can't curb cultism in that state for good.
I wonder if they don't have anti cult there like the way anticult is disturbing those of use here in the east, tagging innocent boys cultist same with Sars tagging innocent boys yahoo guys.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by FiremanX: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:

Omo he pain me die oh,,,, firemanx have mercy on me
cheesy cheesy
Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Keji1012(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:
One of Tinubu breed arrested in bayelsa state tongue

And u are just as useless as that criminal
Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Sometimes I wonder if police are not doing their work in that tombia roundabout. NDU students boarding motor going to university campus dey see shege for those people hand. Even buyers that went to tombia computer village to buy phone also see shege for those people hand.

Same thing with those at swali market and Opolo market.

I wonder what all these hungry boys claiming bobos and Greenlander wasting their life away doing cult gain from it. Anyway that's what the state government want since they can't curb cultism in that state for good.
I wonder if they don't have anti cult there like the way anticult is disturbing those of use here in the east, tagging innocent boys cultist same with Sars tagging innocent boys yahoo guys.

It’s really annoying bro. FUO and NDU students dey see hell for those boys hand. The police is aiding them big time. Timipre sylva really dealt with them during his but the anti cult unit then started killing innocent youths. The Bayelsa state government just have to do something about this menace.
Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Godsend Godtake
Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Greenbirth:
I remembered one time ago when I was traveling through boat in bayelsa then. All of a sudden another heavy boat heavily gauded with arm men appeared and capsized our boat.even as people where drowning, they were busy collecting all our belongings. Very wicked people in Bayelsa. shocked
gringringrin
Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by wilcox(m): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
This boy has been in this business since 2015 I once had an encounter with him and his group, it wasn't a funny moment though but I overcame them.
Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
superCleanworks:

if it was in my power.
anybody caught for cultism will be BEHEADED along with his father and mother.
it will shake everyone.
once a parent starts seeing signs of rubbish in their child they will address it immediately because they know the consequences will fall on them too
What kind of stupid reasoning is this? So their parents should be monitoring full grown men? Abeg getat. Even Stalin get better brain pass you.

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by GreatBoss: 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Douye Diri don bring peace come Tombia junction if not, no be small thing.
Their own don too much for that area of Yenagoa.
Re: Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

What kind of stupid reasoning is this? So their parents should be monitoring full grown men? Abeg getat. Even Stalin get better brain pass you.

Blind man. look around you. primary 6 kids are now turning to cultists and street gangs right under their parents nose. Many parents proudly brag about it. Many use their cultists children to intimidate and target others. Most of them don't care where their children are at midnight because the consequences is not heavy.

it all starts from home and when you know your parents will lose their head for your waywardness, you will run from such.

when parents know they will suffer for not checking their children's activities then they will report such a child to police very early enough to save their lives.

it is all about consequences with no kids gloves. Every other child/parent will sit up when the first ten heads roll.

in summary, if you no want your papa and mama head to roll then shun cultism.

oga go to hell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thief In Tears After Being Caught Stealing N14 Million MTN Solar Panels. Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) / 2 Thieves Fall Asleep After Stealing Items From An Elderly Woman's House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.