Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta (34715 Views)

Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) / Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies / Zamfara: Calabash Filled With Human Blood Found At A Suspected Cultist's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 6:07am On Aug 11, 2023
OPERATIVES of the Delta State Police Command have arrested a suspected serial murderer and cultist at Oghara, Ethiope West Local Government Area.

Police Public Relations Officer of the State Command, Mr. Bright Edafe, who confirmed this in a statement, said a GLK Benz SUV, two English pump action guns and 20 live cartridges were also recovered.

The statement read: “Following the reported murder of one Destiny Idi, ‘m’ aged 27 years of Ovade Community at Ovie Road Ogharafe on 5/8/2023 by some suspected cultists, the Commissioner of Police CP Wale Abass directed the recently deployed DPO Oghara CSP Olasunkanmi Musiliu to unravel what led to the death of the young man and arrest the perpetrators.

“The DPO led policemen attached the Division’s surveillance Anti-crime patrol team and embarked on a discreet investigation, trailed the mastermind of the act, and at about 1335 hours on the same day while acting on an eyewitness account of the murder of the victim, the team stormed one hotel in Oghara (name withheld) and arrested one Charles Debi-Abate ‘m’ age 39 years, a member Aro Bagger confraternity and a native of Oghara but resident in mosagar over his involvement in the murder.

“Preliminary investigation revealed that the said suspect was part of the syndicate that murdered one Onyekachi Chibuzor A.K.A “ODOGWU” ‘M’ aged 42yrs on 28/7/2023 and also stated that he has been involved in numerous cult-related attacks on perceived opponents in Oghara.

“The suspects, though denied being part of the gang that murdered the said Solomon Idi, mentioned the duo of Onyeka and Paul (both surnames unknown) as those responsible for the murder.

“On 9/8/2023 at about 1130 hours, the suspect led the operatives to the premises of the said Onyeka and Paul, but the team met their absence.

“On a thorough search of their premises, two English pump action guns, twenty live cartridges, and one GLK Benz SUV with registration no. RBC-995-DG were recovered.

“Suspects and exhibits are in custody while manhunt for the fleeing suspects is ongoing.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/police-arrest-suspected-serial-muderer-cultist-in-delta/amp/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 6:08am On Aug 11, 2023
Another Terrible News, Coming From DELTA

Proudly Brought To You, By

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 11, 2023
Cultists what do you guys gain from such lifestyle? You don't like freedom, why did you choose to live your life on the fast lane? I'm talking to the ones here on nairaland, please answer me? 98% of young men from Delta and Edo states are cultists.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 6:19am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
and Bad News

See More Photos @ www.. com
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by JASONjnr(m): 6:32am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
Cultists what do you guys gains from such lifestyle? You don't like freedom, why did you choose to live your life on the fast lane? I'm talking to the ones here on nairaland, please answer me? 98% of young men from Delta and Edo states are cultists.

I'm sure if you're a BMC core member, you will know that APC has a good relationship with cultism and agberoism.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by YouandiAllofus: 6:34am On Aug 11, 2023
It is so sad what delta state is turning to in the hands of cultists

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

I'm sure if you're a BMC core member, you will know that APC has a good relationship with cultism and agberoism.
Jay Dem mod do you strong things on your other violence accounts abi? 🤣. But obidients behaves more like a cultist than other parties

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by JASONjnr(m): 6:42am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
Jay Dem mod do you strong things on your other violence accounts abi? 🤣. But obidients behaves more like a cultist than other parties

I'm not doubling any account.

If obididients are cultists, what will you now call your balablu leader who stole a mandate and now wants to manipulate the judiciary? Why's Tinubu getting involved with Niger coup when he did exactly the same thing?

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

I'm not doubling any account.

If obididients are cultists, what will you now call your balablu leader who stole a mandate and now wants to manipulate the judiciary? Why's Tinubu getting involved with Niger coup when he did exactly the same thing?
Are you not playmaker, jasonschoolari?
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by bro4u: 6:50am On Aug 11, 2023
Nawa oo,, SVC don dy carry pump action go hit?? Wahala

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by JASONjnr(m): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
Are you not playmaker, jasonschoolari?

Have you not confirmed the IP address of these accounts you're mentioning?

Oh, you're not a BMC, you don't have the tools.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Have you not confirmed the IP address of these accounts you're mentioning?

Oh, you're not a BMC, you don't have the tools.
Just a simple question. His name is Jason as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by JASONjnr(m): 6:56am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
Just a simple question. His name is Jason as well

Ofcoz he's Jason and I am Jason as well.... My account is unique and I am not doubling up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 11, 2023
Nice one
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by MrAbufayed: 7:57am On Aug 11, 2023
E be like say all these arobagas been prepare for Ayes oo
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Odin13: 7:58am On Aug 11, 2023
Haba!!

Vikings ..

They wan outdo Odin..

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Brainlight: 9:08am On Aug 11, 2023
......GOOD THING NO DEY EVERLY HAPPEN FOR UNA SIDE .... UNA SO SO BAD NEWS THE UNA ARCHIVE.... UNA FOR JUST RENAME OR REBRAND UNA ... NAME TO ..."NAIJABADNEWSCOVER".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by jumper524(m): 9:08am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
Cultists what do you guys gain from such lifestyle? You don't like freedom, why did you choose to live your life on the fast lane? I'm talking to the ones here on nairaland, please answer me? 98% of young men from Delta and Edo states are cultists.
2 big phones and 1 pump action with zero peace of mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Boyjaco: 9:08am On Aug 11, 2023
Stupiiiiid why face the killer face nonsense
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by winterbell: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2023
A
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2023
Agbero people
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by mariovito(m): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2023
Fd
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Bubu4Sea: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2023
He wan Mine Skulls?
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Etranshub(m): 9:10am On Aug 11, 2023
Wasted sperm
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by BigYash: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2023
Omo.. Na this PA them dey use scatter people skull.. Na wah o.. DPO no fit blast that one leg with one of the PA,so that he go get sense for his next life.. Stupid boys!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by AwokenVawulence: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2023
This guys shouldn't come to Delta oh
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2023
Even portable should have been called for questioning and the guy called kesari. I wouldn't want to mention their oga at the top

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by AskNgige2: 9:11am On Aug 11, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
It is so sad what delta state is turning to in the hands of cultists
Not only them..

Edo teach them..

Follow by osun

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Discountsempai: 9:11am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:

At the end of the day, you guys should stop this tribal banter.

Cultists come from all states and tribes.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Coventry University Student Found Dead. / Father Puts Pepper In Daughters Private Part / Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.