Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume (19395 Views)

Imt Enugu Post Ume 2011/2012 / Imt Enugu Post Ume Result Is Out / Institute Of Management And Technology (imt),enugu Post Ume ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume by whitechriz(m): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2011
If you have any question or need any info about INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY (IMIT)ENUGU , post ume or mo

Consult me (ONWA CHINEMERU 1) on , 08067212894
Re: Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume by whitechriz(m): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2011
[center]HELLO PPL,

Am sorry i have been a bit busy and out of town ,

but am happy to announce to you that the form for Institute of Management and Technology, IMT Enugu 2011/2012 Post UTME Screening Exercise is out on sale but , still dont have all the required details at hand as am out of town , If you have the grace check SUN NEW PAPER OF Monday 8th AUGUST 2011 for more details .

But i will get all the required details out to you soon .
THANKS

[/center]
Re: Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume by whitechriz(m): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2011
Admission Forms is still up forsale in Institute Of Management Technology Enugu for the Post Ume 2011/12 Scratch Card Is Out ,

The form is 5,000 + bank charge(300 OR 500) = N5, 300 OR N5,500.

REMEMBER, Go to Intercontinental Bank Enugu .
Note: the pin will be issued to you 2 or 3 days after payment.

CALL ME ON 08067212894 , if you have any problem on that.

CALL FOR ANY INQUIRY / TO GET THE FORMS.

IS GETTING LATE, August 29th IS END DATE .
Re: Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume by whitechriz(m): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2011
For those calling me for IMT Website , visit www.imteduportal.com then click Apply Online , then click 2010 /2011 Admissions!!!

thanks

I can also help if you need help in the admissions stuffz
Re: Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume by whitechriz(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2011
For those calling me for IMT Website , visit www.imt.edu.ng to Apply ,

thanks

I can also help if you need help in the admissions stuffz
Re: Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume by whitechriz(m): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2011
I hereby tender an apologises for my mistake about the site , for those i misled am very sowi the real IMT post ume website is www.imt.edu.ng ,

I think there might be an estension for those who have not bout the form or have not registered ,

GOOD LUCKS TO YOU ALL .
Re: Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume by whitechriz(m): 8:55am On Sep 11, 2011
The date for the Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)Enugu post is not out yet , just bear it in mind that when the date is out you will be informed ,

Form is still on though but will close any time soon ,

I can still run admission 4 u.
Re: Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume by whitechriz(m): 8:21am On Oct 10, 2011
HELLO,

Things are taking sharp soon the date will be out , Please dont give ears to all the fake rumors about the school , Imt is just slow that is all and things will be set soonest , Am still here to answer your questions and offer you any help or information needed .

Remain Blessed .
ONWA .
Re: Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume by marcelo59(m): 6:53am On Nov 10, 2011
plz guys stop listening to rumours,once imt announce the date for the exam i will let you know and secondly once the date is announced you guys will hear it, for more info and update u can reach me on 08163956972,on facebuk by UDEZE MARCELO,Email=swift4real2008@yahoo.com.
Re: Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume by marcelo59(m): 7:04am On Nov 10, 2011
secondly post utme candidates listen, admission into IMt won't be like previous years,this year admission will be strict and this is no more the issue of over admission, so i encourage you guys to read real hard, THE NEW RECTOR SAID IT ALL, it's your boy MARCELO, remember 4 more info or update, u can reach me on facebook with UDEZE MARCELO, mobile no.=08163956972 or by e-mail SWIFT4REAL2008@YAHOO.COM, i will always be there for you guys.
Re: Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume by whitechriz(m): 7:22am On Nov 13, 2011
Hello my people. Disregard all those rumour been spread around as the post Ume is now hope to be out soon . I will keep u all Posted once the said date is announced. . . Still ONWA 1 08067212894
Re: Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume by whitechriz(m): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2011
Greetings to you my people . I bring you news regarding Imt Post ume. As it Stands at the moment. . . .1 The Exam (POST UME ) might come up early January 2012 OR 2.The first batch of the Admission list might be out by early January 2012 . . As the list is been put together as I write to you . For the early birds who dont want to stay at Home 1 more year kindly Contact ONWA for Due Process, . ON 08067212894
Re: Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume by whitechriz(m): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2012
Happy New Year to u all. Good news . IMT ENUGU Hereby announce the date for his post ume for 2011/2012 exams for January 16th to January 18th ,2012 . More details to unfold as the day goes on. For your past post ume and other forms of help and informations call Onwa 1 on 08067212894.
Re: Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume by 2kurupt(m): 10:33am On Jan 05, 2012
Whitechriz, thnx for the info but can it be found officially on the internet?
Re: Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume by whitechriz(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2012
Hello again.

Please disregard the initial post of date .

DUE to the ongoing strike the Official date for the Post Ume Exam is 18th to 20th January 2012 . Details Below :

18th January 2012 - All Sciences

19th January 2012 - BUSINESS/PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION.

20th January 2012 - Mass Comm./Banking and finance .

Time :8.30am Daily .
For more details and help contact ONWA CHRIS on 08067212894 .
Re: Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume by whitechriz(m): 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2012
Greeting to you my good people . Am sorry Again but there av been a new and final development .
THE POST UME DATE IS NOW CONFIRMED TO BE FROM WED 1ST FEB TO FRIDAY 3RD 2012 .

MORE CONCRETE DETAILS WILL BE OUT BY TOMORROW . Please bear with the it is due to circumstance beyond control. . .

Am stil here to answer ur ever worryins minds n also grant you other required help. .

ONWA 1
Re: Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume by whitechriz(m): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2012
Bump
Re: Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume by whitechriz(m): 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2012
Finally we are counting down Just less than 12 hours to the said Imt Post ume Exam . Hope you all ar ready .This year screening will be strict .

For admission help call Onwa on 08067212894.
Re: Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume by whitechriz(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2012
bump
Re: Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume by Odunnu: 1:07am On Feb 22, 2012
Nairaland does not encourage any form of illegal activity especially as it concerns Education. The next post from you that talks about upgrading a result will make this thread of yours thrown into the thrash and you, recommended for a ban.
Re: Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume by whitechriz(m): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2012
ok @ Odunnu
Re: Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume by whitechriz(m): 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
2012/2013 POST-UME EXAMINATION SCHEDULE
2012/2013 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
The process of registering candidates for 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Exercise has commenced in the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu.
1. Eligibility Criteria:
To qualify for the screening exercise:
(a) Candidates must have picked Institute of Management and Technology
(IMT), Enugu as their first or second choice;
(b) Candidates who did not choose Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, but wish to be considered for admission into the Institute, may also apply;
(c) The general UTME score of 160.
2. Registration procedure:
(a) Registration commences immediately;
(b) Candidates should go to the following Banks to purchase an eTranzact application pin for N5,000.00 only:
* Zenith Bank Plc = Trans-Ekulu, Enugu
* Fidelity Bank Plc = Ogui Road, Enugu
* Mainstreet Bank Ltd. = Ogui Road, Enugu
* First Bank of Nig. Plc. = Okpara Avenue, Enugu
* United Bank for Africa Plc = Station Road, Enugu
(c) Using the pin go to www.imt.edu.ng. To fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
(d) All applications must be filled online on or before Wednesday, 5th September, 2012 as the window for application will close on that day.
3. Requirements for the Screening Exercise:
(a) Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 9.00 a.m. everyday;
(b) Candidates should arrive the venue with:
* The acknowledgement slip as in 2(c) above
* HB Pencil and eraser
* Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs and
* JAMB online result, two (2) copies each.
(c) Only bona fide candidates will be allowed into the halls, cell phones will not be allowed;
(d) Parents, guardians and friends are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening.

For admission help call Onwachriz on 08067212894.
Re: Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume by Odunnu: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2012

(1)

Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic / My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" / 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.