Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials (919 Views)

Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials / The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter / Angree Bees Reportedly Stung Wakil The Acclaimed Fulani Warlord In Ibarapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Artiiclebeast: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
In response to the topic above, I decided to drop this my comment from a different thread here not because I am trying to butress and support the topic but to help more of my brothers and sisters get a sneak view into the dynamics of the country we call Nigeria.

Nigeria and Nigerians are my constituency and for as long as the name remains, my loyalty subsists with her and not to any one current politician so, I hope the Obidients, Athiefkulates, and Batifiers won't come here to claim I am rooting for one candidate or demonising their choices and as such go on to hurl the usual curses and attacks at me.

It'd be fine for the mods to also push this to the frontpage for once and quiet with deleting my posts and banning me.

Ours and our children's future is getting deleted on a daily.

By the grace of God, I am blessed with the gift on contenment and as such, I never get moved by inducements or the need to curry favour from any one man or leak arses to enrich myself while propping up the same ones ruining the country for my selfish gains.

I am also not afraid to be the lone voice in the wilderness so long as I'm happy, confident, and convinced in my beliefs.

My dear brothers and sisters, Nigeria and our future needs a rescuing and we need to get at that to begin to work towards liberating ourselves and facing these common enemies without any tribal, religious, or regional sentiments.

It is the thieves against us all.

Read my below comment on a different thread and go through my posts for more that might turn on a switch in our respective inner man's.

For those who've read this before apologies, just share and educate more of us.

I'm not going to be putting my name out here the way the political jobbers and their minions who revel kissing asses to line up their pockets at the detriment of the general citizenry.

There are 1001+ of us here in Nigeria who feel and are genuinely passionate about our land and who are not buyable because of the spirit/gift of contentment.

Read below:
Thank God for this one encouraging testament for once at least. Not the usual e no easy abroad blablabla

If you have the means and opportunity to jakpa and better your condition legally, I'd advise you to do so oh..

Do not, and I repeat, do not put your hopes Obidienting, Athiefkulating, or Batifying...

None of these guys can handle or change Nigeria from the many ills currently eating it up.

By the time anyone of them does his first 1 year as the President you guys will begin to understand what's up and a nickname will soon be coined for that President as usual.

The battle and sickness plaguing Nigeria aren't what one President will just come on and solve in 8 years.

Okay, I'll concede that Peter Obi is perfect for the job in an ideal situation/country, and holds more promise than the other 2 major kleptos. Is Nigeria an ideal country as it is right now?

How about the same Obi acknowledging Atiku as his boss, mentor, and elder brother. I hope you guys know what this means in the Nigerian context. It means an unfettered access to the economy by the same Atiku you don't want to have by declaring yourselves Obidient.

Peter Obi hasn't done anything wrong to admit and acknowledge Atiku as a boss, friend, mentor, or elder brother, but that is one very dicey and double-edged thing with mingling with rogues in the Nigerian political space. The moment you get yourself muddled up with them it becomes difficult for you to come out and remain clean.

This is why some of Nigeria's best brains will rather protect the good name and image that they had built up for themselves over the years than get caught up in the messy demonic system called Nigerian politics.

Modified

A post by Lexilaw for every sensible Nigerian to ponder upon below and the major problem with Nigeria:

In case you are ignorant and fighting your friend of over 20 years because of politics, know this and know peace.

Senator Ali Modu Sheriff was National Chairman of PDP and was also National Chairman of APC at different times. In fact, his supposed Arch rival in politics in Borno State is former FCT Minister, Architect Ibrahim Bunu. Well, did you know that their wives are siblings? They are both daughters of the late Dr. Mohammed Lawan.

In 2011, Ali Modu Sheriff, as acting Chairman of the ANPP sent General Muhammadu Buhari out of the party which led Buhari to create the CPC. Did you know that Senator Ali Modu Sheriff's nephew, Babagana, is the husband of Buhari's daughter, Halima? Babagana's mum, Fanne, is Ali Sheriff's younger sister.

Former Governor of Borno, Senator Maina Ma'aji Lawan's rival in the Borno North Senatorial District is former Minister of Works, Senator Mohammed Sanusi Daggash. The two men have contested the same seat ferociously in the past. Well, did you know Daggash's mum, Laraba's maiden name is Shallangwa while the mother of Maina Ma'aji's wife is also Rebecca Shallangwa? The two women are cousins which makes the two men, in-laws.

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is said to be President Muhammadu Buhari's staunch rival but, Atiku was Yusuf Buhari's guardian at Yusuf Buhari's wedding when he married the daughter of the Emir of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero. Former Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, may have been deposed but his wife is the daughter of Ado Bayero, his predecessor and the current Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero and the Emir of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero, are her brothers.

Late President Umaru Musa Yar'adua was a PDP member and a staunch party man but his son, Shehu, just married the daughter of Ali Modu Sheriff's younger brother, Mohammed Nur Sheriff who was a Member of the House of Representatives on the platform of the APC.

The National Chairman of the APC, Senator Abdullahi Adamu, is a founding member of the PDP and was a governor for eight years then a senator on the platform of the PDP. Today he is National Chairman of the APC.

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Gregory Obi, was running mate to the presidential candidate of the PDP, Waziri Atiku Abubakar, barely four years ago. While the politicians and ruling class are busy forging alliances and building bridges, you are busy fighting your friends and pulling down relationships built over years over people who are either in laws, allies or even blood relatives! Do you have sense at all?

Late Head of State, Murtala Mohammed's son, Abba is married to Fatima Mala Kachallah, daughter of late Governor of Borno, Mala Kachallah.

MKO Abiola's son, Jamiu, is married to Khadihah Kamselem, daughter of former Inspector General of Police, Shettima Kamselem, from Borno.

Ibrahim Babangida's son, Mohammed, married Rahama Mohammed Indimi. Atiku Abubakar's son, Aminu, married Fatima Ummi Bolori, daughter of late Alhaji Bukar Bolori. Fatima Umar Ganduje, daughter of the governor of Kano, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje is married to Idris, the son of late governor of Oyo state, Abiola Ajimobi.

Did you know that the incumbent governor of Niger state, Abubakar Sani Bello, was sworn in by his mother-in-law, Justice Fati Lami Abubakar? His mother-in-law, the former first lady of Nigeria, wife of General Absulsalam Abubakar, was the Chief Judge of Niger state until her retirement. The governor's younger brother, Suleiman Sani Bello, is married to Aliko Dangote's first daughter, Halima. Dangote's second daughter, Fatima, is married to the son of the former Inspector General of Police, Mohammed D. Abubakar.

Did you know that Ammuna Ashe, the wife of former Governor of Bauchi state, Ahmed Adamu Mu'azu who was also PDP National Chairman, is the younger sister to current APC Deputy National Chairman, Senator Abubakar Kyari? They are first cousins with Ibrahim Bunu's children and Bunu is a staunch member of the PDP. Ibrahim Bunu's wife is their mother's younger sister and now Bunu's son has married Kashim Shettima's daughter.

The former first Lady of Yobe state, Dr. Maryam Bukar Abba Ibrahim, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff's wife, Fatima, Architect Ibrahim Bunu's wife, Former Minister of Finance, Yabawa Lawan Wabi, Former OPEC Governor, Ammuna Lawan Ali, whose husband, Engr Ibrahim Ali is younger brother to late governor Mala Kachallah, are all siblings! Read that again.

They are busy forming alliances so that they can continue to subjugate you agile you are busy fighting over them all over the place. Who is really playing who? You better wake up and start building your own bridges and stop shouting "I will not marry Hausa! I will not marry Igbo! I will not marry Yoruba!".

4 Likes

Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by ThrownBack: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
I stopped reading when you said a Peter Obi as president can allow an Atiku to dip hands into his government coffers because he regards atiku as his boss, brother and friend!

Are you high, do you really know who Peter Obi is? Atiku may never get any opportunity of meeting Peter Obi in Aso rocknor anywhere. Ask all the billionaires in Anambra state how obi removed all their hands from state coffers without making any long-term enemies.

Please investigate about who Pete Obi is, he's not your usual Nigerian politician.

2 Likes

Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Artiiclebeast: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
ThrownBack:
I stopped reading when you said a Peter Obi as president can allow an Atiku to dip hands into his government coffers because he regards atiku as his boss, brother and friend!

Are you high, do you really know who Peter Obi is? Atiku may never get any opportunity of meeting Peter Obi in Aso rocknor anywhere. Ask all the billionaires in Anambra state how obi removed all their hands from state coffers without making any long-term enemies.

Please investigate about who Pete Obi is, he's not your usual Nigerian politician.

In your dreams and very feeble mind.

Continue reveling in your ignorance and allow yourself to get carried away.

I'm here on this forum.

We'll meet again.

You guys are just so confident in your ignorance that it hurts so much.

You stopped reading as if na me you dey do favour.

Bro, I am very comfortable with my family and contented with the little God has blessed me with.

I can chose to keep quiet and live my life in quiet after all if Dollar hit #2000 it favours me because I earn in Dollars and I can confidently match up any politician in terms of spending.

I'm doing this for my love of my land and her people and the need to liberate the many poor ignorant citizens.

Kai.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Artiiclebeast: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
ThrownBack:

Anambra is now Nigeria.

You guys are just too immature and unexposed to cry about the current Nigeria because you lack the true understanding and dynamics of this British company...

I swear.

The day your eyes will be opened to what a lot of us have been exposed to, you'd seek me out to apologise to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by ThrownBack: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

I'm here on this forum.

We'll meet again.

Bro, I am very comfortable with my family and contented with the little God has blessed me with.

I can chose to keep quiet and live my life in quiet after all if Dollar hit #2000 it favours me because I earn in Dollars and I can confidently match up any politician in terms of spending.

I'm doing this for my love of my land and her people and the need to liberate the many poor ignorant citizens.

Kai.....

Sorry, how best do you think you can help save this country.

1 Like

Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by ThrownBack: 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

Anambra is now Nigeria.

You guys are just too immature and unexposed to cry about the current Nigeria because you lack the true understanding and dynamics of this British company...

I swear.

The day your eyes will be opened to what a lot of us have been exposed to, you'd seek me out to apologise to.

You don't know anything.
Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Artiiclebeast: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
ThrownBack:

Sorry, how best do you think you can help save this country.

It will take us all working together as a unit.

First, we need to work towards building our loyalty and allegiance to the entity called Nigeria first and relegate our tribe, religion, and region to the curb.

So long as Nigeria exists today and we are still inhabitants/citizens of it, it is still the only one country we have. Any other ideas and visions to the contrary should take a back seat for now.

The next step is for us to imbibe the culture of respect for one another as humans first and brothers in the common quest for a better country.

We need to do away with the culture of mistrust and mutual suspicion of one another that has been used as a tool by the demons controlling the country to keep us perpetually divided into all lines which are fuelling their continuous stranglehold on the country and her fortunes for while we get busy fighting amongst ourselves and demeaning ourselves with derogatory names and words they go on a plunder unhindered.

We need to accept the harsh reality and truth that so long as this Nigeria exists, the man from the North, East, West, and South is our brother.

We need to do away with the derogatory names we have coined for one another across the board and try as much as we can to begin to rebuild the long-lost trust and ensure to convince one another that we are brothers and partners in progress against a common enemy.

The list is long but we can begin with these and you'd see a foundation begin to arise.

When all this is taking shape, the demons will realize it and our way to the throne won't be a walk in the park though but it would be easier and less intricate as it is at the moment.

All these are possible..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Ttalk: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
R
Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Artiiclebeast: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
ThrownBack:

You don't know anything.

You know everything.

Thanks and have a good day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by JoeNL22(m): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

I'm here on this forum.

We'll meet again.

Kai.....
Oga you match up with their spending!......yet you come to Nairaland to fight with people who don't match up with yours, who is fooling who?......are you not foolish?.

Bro......if we ask you for evidence of the dollars you are making right now. You will say - "I don't need to show you, go make your own dollars". Bro....has dollar is going up....purchasing power of Nigerians are going down. At the end of the day.....your 10,000 dollars will be not make sense in Nigeria. Go and ask dangote....till now he has not completed his refinery. Don't you know that you will pay more on goods you ought to pay less for, when the the dollar keeps going up?. Very soon razor blade will be 100 naira. Maybe your eyes will now be clear and understand how this elections is important in ensuring a stable currency is very important for the survival of Nigeria.
Go and read your economics and stop showingcasing your arrogance. Remember......Ignorance is a disease.
Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Salewa97: 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
My vote is for Tinubu. No amount of what haters say will sway my mind.

God bless Nigeria and lovers of the country.

2 Likes

Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by ThrownBack: 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

First, we need to work towards building our loyalty and allegiance to the entity called Nigeria first and relegate our tribe, religion, and region to the curb.

So long as Nigeria exists today and we are still inhabitants/citizens of it, it is still the only one country we have. Any other ideas and visions to the contrary should take a back seat for now.

The next step is for us to imbibe the culture of respect for one another as humans first and brothers in the common quest for a better country.

We need to do away with the culture of mistrust and mutual suspicion of one another that has been used as a tool by the demons controlling the country to keep us perpetually divided into all lines which are fuelling their continuous stranglehold on the country and her fortunes for while we get busy fighting amongst ourselves and demeaning ourselves with derogatory names and words they go on a plunder unhindered.

We need to accept the harsh reality and truth that so long as this Nigeria exists, the man from the North, East, West, and South is our brother.

We need to do away with the derogatory names we have coined for one another across the board and try as much as we can to begin to rebuild the long-lost trust and ensure to convince one another that we are brothers and partners in progress against a common enemy.

The list is long but we can begin with these and you'd see a foundation begin to arise.

When all this is taking shape, the demons will realize it and our way to the throne won't be a walk in the park though but it would be easier and less intricate as it is at the moment.

All these are possible..

And din the interim, what shall we do about the elections which is already very near. Because all you are saying is for the future.

1 Like

Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Parachoko: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
I got tired of reading this your very long article embarassed

My vote is for ASIWAJU.
Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Artiiclebeast: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
JoeNL22:

Oga you match up with their spending!......yet you come to Nairaland to fight with people who don't match up with yours, who is fooling who?......are you not foolish?.

Bro......if we ask you for evidence of the dollars you are making right now. You will say - "I don't need to show you, go make your own dollars". Bro....has dollar is going up....purchasing power of Nigerians are going down. At the end of the day.....your 10,000 dollars will be not make sense in Nigeria. Go and ask dangote....till now he has not completed his refinery. Don't you know that you will pay more on goods you ought to pay less for, when the the dollar keeps going up?. Very soon razor blade will be 100 naira. Maybe your eyes will now be clear and understand how this elections is important in ensuring a stable currency is very important for the survival of Nigeria.
Go and read your economics and stop showingcasing your arrogance. Remember......Ignorance is a disease.

That's the best you can come up with. Insults and name callings.
One of the major reasons we are where we are as a people and country today.

In the midst of the above and the present loyalties to tribes, religion, region and what have you, you truly expect one man you support probably because he is of your stock to be elected and allowed to make a headway? Una still dey sleep aswear...

The Yoruba man has a demeaning and derogatory name for the Igbo man. So does the Hausa man for the Yoruba man and the list goes on and on. But with the elites and the ones fritting away your life and future, they are brothers at arms in destroying your life.

I do not have an issue with your likes one bit. Just keep reveling in your fantasy. By the time the scales fall off your eyes you'd remember this thread and find me to apologise to.

Continue in your classlessness and insults.

I wish you luck..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by ThrownBack: 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Parachoko:
I got tired of reading this your very long article embarassed

My vote is for ASIWAJU.

Very boring piece filled with loes.

My vote is for Peter Obi.
Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Artiiclebeast: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
ThrownBack:

And din the interim, what shall we do about the elections which is already very near. Because all you are saying is for the future.

Just jubilate and support your candidate and learn to respect anyone with a contrary view or supporting other candidates.

Mine is a message and a build up for the future.

When I drop my message as it gets dropped on me, even if you don't agree with it,do not insult or.call me names or see me as attacking your candidate, hell no, that is not what I intend to achieve.

My mission is to submit the truth and get us all thinking on a building for the future except you believe the forthcoming election portends an end for the entity called Nigeria.

Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Salewa97: 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Joel 2v 25: And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

God bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed tinubu

Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by JoeNL22(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

That's the best you can come up with. Insults and name callings.
One of the major reasons we are where we are as a people and country today.

In the midst of the above and the present loyalties to tribes, religion, region and what have you, you truly expect one man you support probably because he is of your stock to be elected and allowed to make a headway? Una still dey sleep aswear...

The Yoruba man has a demeaning and derogatory name for the Igbo man. So does the Hausa man for the Yoruba man and the list goes on and on. But with the elites and the ones fritting away your life and future, they are brothers at arms in destroying your life.

I do not have an issue with your likes one bit. Just keep reveling in your fantasy. By the time the scales fall off your eyes you'd remember this thread and find me to apologise to.

Continue in your classlessness and insults.

I wish you luck..
Bro.....wish yourself luck!.....we don't work with that shit. We work with the blessings, favor and grace of God.
I don't blame you....people like you are the reasons why Nigeria is where it is today I.e(political apathy). Because you are making 100 dollars a day and living in VGC in Lekki, you fucking think you have made it.

Bro.....as it is right now in Nigeria. It is not about making money anymore. Because the more money you make the more inflation erodes the gains/profits you have made. It is not making sense anymore. We need a thriving and stable economy. We need someone that understands the problems of Nigeria and not someone that needs to set up a 40 man COMMITTEE to know the problems Nigerians are facing. You buy a product for 100 naira in the market on Monday, next week, u go to same market they say its 150. 5 naira can't buy anything in the market again. The dollars you are making noise about, 1 dollar is still useful but 5 naira ain't anymore. 100k is now 10k and 10k is now 1k. Me and my elder sister went to the market last week and we spent 10k in 20 mins. How is that possible?. I can still remember vividly in 2015, with 1k I could buy bread of 150 now 900, tin sardines of 150 now 700, pineapple of 200 now 500, a red wine aka baron of 500 now 2,500. How can an economy crash so fast in 7 years. It is not about making money again. Because every time you make money, inflation is always there to take it away. It is even difficult when you invest. Because by the time you get your proceeds from the investments, inflation would have wiped it off. That is why dangote fell off the top 50 richest men in the world, before 2016, dangote networth was 16 billion dollars, now it is 8 billion dollars or less.
As it is right now......Nigeira has gone beyond tribe, religion and ethnicity sentiments....we must look for individuals that know what to do to move the country from its present state. If you don't give Peter obi the chance to do that.....then I IFEOLUWA OSHO, a youth and a christian from southwest Nigeria will give it to him and I will support and campaign for obi in anyway I can. We must take our country back....if small Zambia can do it. Then there is hope Nigerians youths can do the same and even better than what the Zambia youths did. I remain OBIDIENT and Yus-ful always.
With Great love.
IFEOLUWA.
Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by manutdrichie(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
How k
Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by PraizHim: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
BABA AGBADO AND HIS GREED

The current bleating from the Camp of the Shaking and Falling is now Yoruba Ronu in futile attempts to shore up his chances.

Today, we will deconstruct it.

If you drive into Ikoyi via dolphin estate, there is a massive building on your right that has been left to decay.

The said building is also very visible from the Obalende Passport Office Axis. The

building is the old federal secretariat office that was being built just before General Babangida decided that the Orkar coup was too much of a close call and the idea for FCT went into full force.

Around the time OBJ was selling off FG assets that where underutilized he put up this building for sale and Baba Agbado bid for the property just like every other bidder. Interestingly, Wale Babalakin won the bid.

His plan to turn the building into a five star luxury apartments was scuttled by Baba Agbado because he did not get it.

Baba Agbado used state government legal apparatus to file a suit insisting that Lagos state should have has a right of first refusal and when that wasn't making any headway, he got his surrogate governor to enact the Lagos State Model City Development Authority Law as a direct frustration of the project. Thus requiring that project obtain a fresh C of O, Governors Consent and Change of Use, Which we all know they would not grant.

The end result as we speak today is that the building is still wasting away, as a den of snakes and rodents, the thousands upon thousands of Lagosians that would have gotten their daily bread from the construction of the projects to the running of the finished apartments have been denied such by a single man's greed.

The Yoruba Brother of His that he threw under the bus for a decade is still trying to pick up this his business years after with ensuing battles with Firstbank and then AMCON all because Baba Agbado was greedy.

Fellow Nigerians, Is this the man you folks want to make your President?

If Baba Agbado becomes President, no matter your bleating of Yoruba Ronu, your grand mothers pepper garden is not safe as long as it catches his fancy.

Nigerians be guided.

Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Salewa97: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
God bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed tinubu.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by ecolime(m): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Salewa97:
God bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed tinubu.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Stop spamming the thread
Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Salewa97: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
ecolime:

Stop spamming the thread

Spam what thread?
Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Artiiclebeast: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
JoeNL22:

Bro.....wish yourself luck!.....we don't work with that shit. We work with the blessings, favor and grace of God.
I don't blame you....people like you are the reasons why Nigeria is where it is today I.e(political apathy). Because you are making 100 dollars a day and living in VGC in Lekki, you fucking think you have made it.

Bro.....as it is right now in Nigeria. It is not about making money anymore. Because the more money you make the more inflation erodes the gains/profits you have made. It is not making sense anymore. We need a thriving and stable economy. We need someone that understands the problems of Nigeria and not someone that needs to set up a 40 man COMMITTEE to know the problems Nigerians are facing. You buy a product for 100 naira in the market on Monday, next week, u go to same market they say its 150. 5 naira can't buy anything in the market again. The dollars you are making noise about, 1 dollar is still useful but 5 naira ain't anymore. 100k is now 10k and 10k is now 1k. Me and my elder sister went to the market last week and we spent 10k in 20 mins. How is that possible?. I can still remember vividly in 2015, with 1k I could buy bread of 150 now 900, tin sardines of 150 now 700, pineapple of 200 now 500, a red wine aka baron of 500 now 2,500. How can an economy crash so fast in 7 years. It is not about making money again. Because every time you make money, inflation is always there to take it away. It is even difficult when you invest. Because by the time you get your proceeds from the investments, inflation would have wiped it off. That is why dangote fell off the top 50 richest men in the world, before 2016, dangote networth was 16 billion dollars, now it is 8 billion dollars or less.
As it is right now......Nigeira has gone beyond tribe, religion and ethnicity sentiments....we must look for individuals that know what to do to move the country from its present state. If you don't give Peter obi the chance to do that.....then I IFEOLUWA OSHO, a youth and a christian from southwest Nigeria will give it to him and I will support and campaign for obi in anyway I can. We must take our country back....if small Zambia can do it. Then there is hope Nigerians youths can do the same and even better than what the Zambia youths did. I remain OBIDIENT and Yus-ful always.
With Great love.
IFEOLUWA.

I won't even descend this low to your level and begin to hurl insults at you, but I'll give you a little lecture that'd perhaps jolt you back to reality and possibly help you to begin to understand that no one nor entity has ever succeeded in building upon a faulty or non-existent foundation and succeeded.

Whatever is built on a faulty, shaky, or zero foundation will only give those building it a temporary glee and thumbs up before it gets shaken and gradually begin to crumble.

If you think Nigeria had been a prosperous country until this present administration I won't blame you and so many others because it is purely out of innocent ignorance.

I enjoy speaking the truth and boy, it has been setting me free and seeing me through life. If you expect me to be a member of a bandwagon just for validity and likes, hell to the no.

Now, let me give you a bit of a lecture and this will be difficult for so many like you to take in and accept, but my truth, and what sets me free.

Before I begin, I need to plead with you and anyone reading to please, bear with me and read on because my posts get so long and comes from deep within for reasons I just can't fathom.

As much as I am a huge critic of this present administration and Buhari, would you believe that this administration has been the only one that has actually attempted at setting a foundation upon which a true government of the people, by and for the people can truly be built? Ironic and sounds stupid, yeah? But kindly read on.

I'll take you on a bit of a ride on how this present government came about.

You remember how everyone was tired of GEJs administration and had all sort of derogatory names for him until the Alibabas congregated, took advantage of the name Buhari and how he could deal with corruption to market him to Nigerians in the hopes that when he gets to the seat they'd be granted access to the coffers and subsequently get him to a annoint and handover to one of them at the least?

They met a shocker when they found out Buhari wasn't going to play the ball he had agreed to before they decided to prop him up. This was what led to their almost immediate decampment and such cries as Emilokan and what have you.

I can tell you here for free that what Buhari has achieved for you and I today which we hopefully would do well to leverage upon to begin to build a new country of our dreams wouldn't have been achievable if Buhari was personally vain, greedy, corrupt or cares about his personal image and people's perception of him.

It can only take a man in the mould of Buhari whom we have come to know as one who doesn't listen to any cries and hues, nor media criticism to get to work without distraction and deliver on what he has delivered on. This is just to give you an insight to how rotten the system is.

Yes, things are terrible under this administration, economy-wise, security-wise, and there are loads of thieves in his cabinet.

It is easy to understand if you will allow yourself not to get biased to see that if Buhari hadn't decided and chosen to face one major issue and deliver upon it, he would have ended up trying to do everything at the same time and ending up not achieving one single thing and these complaints would have still subsisted anyways, and there would have been no such enthusiasm amongst the youths in getting involved in the election process and the current Obidient buzz wouldn't have been this loud.

The buzz is this loud and gaining grounds because Buhari set the groundwork and decided not to meddle in the electoral process. The recent gubernatorial elections should give you an idea on this and how he refused to annoint any particular candidate for his party.

The people who worked to bring him on and his party members aren't happy with the fact that he doesn't use his powers and the machinery of state to influence elections as had been the norm.

I would have loved to tell you more about the demons of the land who feel disenfranchised about how Buhari goes about his thing without listening to anybody and running amok in their sabotage as had also been the norm before now. Keep following me, I'll try as best as I can to write more and also use my main moniker whenever I get unbanned.

Nigeria is so beat down and rotten that a President who feels he can face and handle all of the issues holding her down at the same time would end up failing on all indices, but here is a Buhari, who decided to face one issue not minding the names he'd get called and the general perception of him and went on delivering on the electoral reform which is truly what a country prepared for progress deserves and needs.

The electoral reform has given you the right and audacity to believe that you can register to vote, cast your vote, and your votes will count towards your preferred candidate.

The electoral reform act has given you the audacity to hope and get Obidient as it is.

The truth is, no one amongst those currently parading could have done and succeeded on this either due to their deliberate consciousness of media and public perception or their inherent greed and penchant for accumulating the entire world for their personal pockets.

There is a reason why Buhari can be called all the names in the world but a thief or corrupt one isn't one of it. Go ahead and point out assets or businesses linked to the man Buhari.

If he had the penchant and inate greed inherent in most of the kleptos parading today, he'd have gone on to annoint his successor to ensure his party remains in power for as long as possible and used the machinery of state to ensure this happen and nothing go happen. Everybody go grumble for a while and continue as usual.

I stand for the truth and nothing, but the truth no matter how bitter or hurtful it sounds to the ears.

I've made some writings on these and more which the mods chose to delete and subsequently banning my monikers for whatever reasons.

If Peter Obi is the one the majority sees as the Messiah and eventually gets elected, I pray he takes up the baton and finds the next critical sector ailing Nigeria and face it squarely for the next 4 or 8 years as the case may be. Only then, will we begin to see an atom of light. Itherwise, na the same vicious circle.

And mind you, while he'd be busy with his chosen ill to correct, other sectors will get worse and the outcry and criticism will get even worse than today's, but all he needs to do if he truly has the best interest of the country at heart is to pay deaf ears to the hues, cries, and lamentation and keep focused to achieve his goal.

A lot of Nigerians will naturally get disappointed, frustrated and hopeless, but it will only get a little bit worse before it begins to get better.

You see all those names mentioned in my initial post and intertwined by marriages, those are just a finger full of the demons. The enemies are much with an even larger war chest to do and undo.

I don't know where most of my narratives are coming from but they come from the heart of one who loves and believes in his country and hopes to see her arise from the claws of those holding it down.

The art of gratitude is yet something I would love to encourage more people to embrace.

Just get grateful no matter what the situation is and to whoever, no matter how much you despise him or her. There are a lot of Blessings attached to the act of gratitude no matter the situation.

Let's be grateful to Buhari. He isn't the best, but he has done his bit and this generation and posterity will remember him when he is gone and left the stage.

I wish you and every of my fellow Nigerian youth well bro, there's no place for hate inside of me.

Peace and love..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by CaveAdullam: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

I won't even descend this low to your level and begin to hurl insults at you, but I'll give you a little lecture that'd perhaps jolt you back to reality and possibly help you to begin to understand that no one nor entity has ever succeeded in building upon a faulty or non-existent foundation and succeeded.

Whatever is built on a faulty, shaky, or zero foundation will only give those building it a temporary glee and thumbs up before it gets shaken and gradually begin to crumble.

If you think Nigeria had been a prosperous country until this present administration I won't blame you and so many others because it is purely out of innocent ignorance.

I enjoy speaking the truth and boy, it has been setting me free and seeing me through life. If you expect me to be a member of a bandwagon just for validity and likes, hell to the no.

Now, let me give you a bit of a lecture and this will be difficult for so many like you to take in and accept, but my truth, and what sets me free.

Before I begin, I need to plead with you and anyone reading to please, bear with me and read on because my posts get so long and comes from deep within for reasons I just can't fathom.

As much as I am a huge critic of this present administration and Buhari, would you believe that this administration has been the only one that has actually attempted at setting a foundation upon which a true government of the people, by and for the people can truly be built? Ironic and sounds stupid, yeah? But kindly read on.

You remember how everyone was tired of GEJs administration and had all sort of derogatory names for him until the Alibabas congregated, took advantage of the name Buhari and how he could deal with corruption to market him to Nigerians in the hopes that when he gets to the seat they'd be granted access to the coffers and subsequently get him to a annoint and handover to one of them at the least?

They met a shocker when they found out Buhari wasn't going to play the ball he had agreed to before they decided to prop him up. This was what led to their almost immediate decampment and such cries as Emilokan and what have you.

I can tell you here for free that what Buhari has achieved for you and I today which we hopefully would do well to leverage upon to begin to build a new country of our dreams wouldn't have been achievable if Buhari was personally vain, greedy, corrupt or cares about his personal image and people's perception of him.

It can only take a man in the mould of Buhari whom we have come to know as one who doesn't listen to any cries and hues, nor media criticism to get to work without distraction and deliver on what he has delivered on. This is just to give you an insight to how rotten the system is.

Yes, things are terrible under this administration, economy-wise, security-wise, and there are loads of thieves in his cabinet.

It is easy to understand if you will allow yourself not to get biased to see that if Buhari hadn't decided and chosen to face one major issue and deliver upon it, he would have ended up trying to do everything at the same time and ending up not achieving one single thing and these complaints would have still subsisted anyways, and there would have been no such enthusiasm amongst the youths in getting involved in the election process and the current Obidient buzz wouldn't have been this loud.

The buzz is this loud and gaining grounds because Buhari set the groundwork and decided not to meddle in the electoral process. The recent gubernatorial elections should give you an idea on this and how he refused to annoint any particular candidate for his party.

The people who worked to bring him on and his party members aren't happy with the fact that he doesn't use his powers and the machinery of state to influence elections as had been the norm.

I would have loved to tell you more about the demons of the land who feel disenfranchised about how Buhari goes about his thing without listening to anybody and running amok in their sabotage as had also been the norm before now. Keep following me, I'll try as best as I can to write more and also use my main moniker whenever I get unbanned.

Nigeria is so beat down and rotten that a President who feels he can face and handle all of the issues holding her down at the same time would end up failing on all indices, but here is a Buhari, who decided to face one issue not minding the names he'd get called and the general perception of him and went on delivering on the electoral reform which is truly what a country prepared for progress deserves and needs.

The electoral reform has given you the right and audacity to believe that you can register to vote, cast your vote, and your votes will count towards your preferred candidate.

The electoral reform act has given you the audacity to hope and get Obidient as it is.

The truth is, no one amongst those currently parading could have done and succeeded on this either due to their deliberate consciousness of media and public perception or their inherent greed and penchant for accumulating the entire world for their personal pockets.

There is a reason why Buhari can be called all the names in the world but a thief or corrupt one isn't one of it. Go ahead and point out assets or businesses linked to the man Buhari.

If he had the penchant and inate greed inherent in most of the kleptos parading today, he'd have gone on to annoint his successor to ensure his party remains in power for as long as possible and used the machinery of state to ensure this happen and nothing go happen. Everybody go grumble for a while and continue as usual.

I stand for the truth and nothing, but the truth no matter how bitter or hurtful it sounds to the ears.

I've made some writings on these and more which the mods chose to delete and subsequently banning my monikers for whatever reasons.

If Peter Obi is the one the majority sees as the Messiah and eventually gets elected, I pray he takes up the baton and finds the next critical sector ailing Nigeria and face it squarely for the next 4 or 8 years as the case may be. Only then, will we begin to see an atom of light. Itherwise, na the same vicious circle.

And mind you, while he'd be busy with his chosen ill to correct, other sectors will get worse and the outcry and criticism will get even worse than today's, but all he needs to do if he truly has the best interest of the country at heart is to pay deaf ears to the hues, cries, and lamentation and keep focused to achieve his goal.

A lot of Nigerians will naturally get disappointed, frustrated and hopeless, but it will only get a little bit worse before it begins to get better.

You see all those names mentioned in my initial post and intertwined by marriages, those are just a finger full of the demons. The enemies are much with an even larger war chest to do and undo.

I don't know where most of my narratives are coming from but they come from the heart of one who loves and believes in his country and hopes to see her arise from the claws of those holding it down.

The art of gratitude is yet something I would love to encourage more people to embrace.

Just get grateful no matter what the situation is and to whoever, no matter how much you despise him or her. There are a lot of Blessings attached to the act of gratitude no matter the situation.

Let's be grateful to Buhari. He isn't the best, but he has done his bit and this generation and posterity will remember him when he is gone and left the stage.

I wish you and every of my fellow Nigerian youth well bro, there's no place for hate inside of me.

Peace and love..

Nice summation.

1. I believe social media contributed to the fame of Buhari in 2015. At least in 2015, Nigerians were fed to the brim in regards to the erratic nature of the economy. However, it is worst presently. And I believe that if same social media contributed to the election of the Buhari, without his predecessor using state power to obscure the outcome of the 2015 election, there is a possibility that Peter Obi will become the next president; this now merges with the fact that Buhari's presidency focused on electoral reforms.

Truth be told, considering the last gubernatorial election held in Edo state and Osun state, despite the strong political godfathers, the electorates were able to elect their preferred candidates.

2. The upcoming election is presidential unlike the aforementioned, in the presidential election, candidates already know the province with a large voting bloc. What if the state elections as stated above are a decoy as per the upcoming presidential election?

3. Leaders doesn't need to cater to the lamentations, querulousness, and cries of their followers because the moment they do, they begin to lose touch with what lies ahead.

Buhari didn't cater to the masses or allies but he lose touch with both. Masses are wailing and allies are pillaging the country. He's too absent-minded. He doesn't have a grip on the nation he's leading. The cabal does.

4. On electoral reforms he may be doing well. But how are we sure it is not a stage play by his allies and cabals?

Politics is a mad game; the more you look the less you see.

Thanks.

PS: Your posts are thought provoking and intriguing. Nice work man.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by CaveAdullam: 9:02am On Aug 04, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

All these are possible.

Good summation.

1. But such can only happen in a wonderland. This comment of yours only works in an ideal situation where everyone plays the moral and virtuous game. And that's not the case, humans are a heterogenous mixture of good, bad and ugly, with a default state based on their current position or level of exposure.

2. Taking a country from the deep is not a "moral" kind of game. It takes someone filled with elements of God or an instrument of God: Moses, Joshua, Samson, Uthman Dan Fodio, Martin Luther King Jr., J.D Rockefeller, etc. to cause this change. Both God and these men share similarities: Good, but destructive for the right cause. Not evil, but can be evil if it means setting the slaves free from the hands of their enemies and taking hold of what's good for the whole rather than being selfish.

3. This solution of yours is Moses before the burning bush. To match Pharoah mano a mano, Moses first encountered the burning bush. As a result, he became as strong as a pharaoh and even had a strong force behind him. This is my fear concerning Peter Obi, "the newly proclaimed messiah". If he as Moses after the burning bush experience he will sail through otherwise...

Thanks.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Artiiclebeast: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Good summation.

1. But such can only happen in a wonderland. This comment of yours only works in an ideal situation where everyone plays the moral and virtuous game. And that's not the case, humans are a heterogenous mixture of good, bad and ugly, with a default state based on their current position or level of exposure.

2. Taking a country from the deep is not a "moral" kind of game. It takes someone filled with elements of God or an instrument of God: Moses, Joshua, Samson, Uthman Dan Fodio, Martin Luther King Jr., J.D Rockefeller, etc. to cause this change. Both God and these men share similarities: Good, but destructive for the right cause. Not evil, but can be evil if it means setting the slaves free from the hands of their enemies and taking hold of what's good for the whole rather than being selfish.

3. This solution of yours is Moses before the burning bush. To match Pharoah mano a mano, Moses first encountered the burning bush. As a result, he became as strong as a pharaoh and even had a strong force behind him. This is my fear concerning Peter Obi, "the newly proclaimed messiah". If he as Moses after the burning bush experience he will sail through otherwise...

Thanks.

God bless you.

I enjoyed reading your comment...lol

It made me remember my Sunday school classes

Peace, bro.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by CaveAdullam: 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

God bless you.

I enjoyed reading your comment...lol

It made me remember my Sunday school classes

Peace, bro.

Your posts are valuable. I've started following you to keep updated. And I hope you do better.

What's your other moniker?
Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Artiiclebeast: 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Nice summation.

1. I believe social media contributed to the fame of Buhari in 2015. At least in 2015, Nigerians were fed to the brim in regards to the erratic nature of the economy. However, it is worst presently. And I believe that if same social media contributed to the election of the Buhari, without his predecessor using state power to obscure the outcome of the 2015 election, there is a possibility that Peter Obi will become the next president; this now merges with the fact that Buhari's presidency focused on electoral reforms.

Truth be told, considering the last gubernatorial election held in Edo state and Osun state, despite the strong political godfathers, the electorates were able to elect their preferred candidates.

2. The upcoming election is presidential unlike the aforementioned, in the presidential election, candidates already know the province with a large voting bloc. What if the state elections as stated above are a decoy as per the upcoming presidential election?

3. Leaders doesn't need to cater to the lamentations, querulousness, and cries of their followers because the moment they do, they begin to lose touch with what lies ahead.

Buhari didn't cater to the masses or allies but he lose touch with both. Masses are wailing and allies are pillaging the country. He's too absent-minded. He doesn't have a grip on the nation he's leading. The cabal does.

4. On electoral reforms he may be doing well. But how are we sure it is not a stage play by his allies and cabals?

Politics is a mad game; the more you look the less you see.

Thanks.

PS: Your posts are thought provoking and intriguing. Nice work man.

I got a new friend who's civil and not afraid to think out of the box. I love this.

I wrote something sometime ago to affirm and concur on all you submitted above particularly about Buhari's cabinet and how they are all running amok and doing as they wish.

Let's be hopeful the next man decides to get on board and take on corruption for instance, he'd need to build a massive human zoo to accommodate the many thieves doing as they wish under him.

Let's keep hoping for the best.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by JoeNL22(m): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

Peace and love..

Posterity will never be kind to buhari and all the stupid supporters of Tinubu and Atiku inj.amen.

Let me put this in writing....anybody that wants to still vote these nonsense politicians(Tinubu and Atiku) or party(PDP OR APC). Then alot not some things are wrong with your brain.

We can't continue like this. I refuse to continue like this. If the whole Nigeria will still vote for these useless politicians. Then I, Ifeoluwa osho Joseph a youth and Christian from the south west won't!
Enough is Enough. All politicians must be directly or indirectly responsible and accountable for their actions and inactions that will either grow or destroy this country. I know why I speak differently. Because I understood clearly that the reason why Nigeria is in a messy situation is because of the leaders not because of the system. When the leaders change the system changes.

For in the bible, it is written, My people perish because they lack wisdom. Till now that statement has got me thinking for over 6 months. And I started looking at the Nigerian problems and I realised we are in a bad state because we elect bad leaders that lack knowledge, and that is the major reason why Nigeria is where it is today. Hence we all (good and reasonable leaders full of Knowledge and wisdom) must come out to and use our talents and our resources to ensure Nigeria is greater, bigger and better than never before. Therefore we must not fold our arms and legs and allow miscreants, old cargoes, decorated thieves and power drunken individuals to run, reign and rule the affairs of this great nation again.
Furthermore, we must be steadfast in been OBIDIENT and YUS-FUL in ensuring Nigeria is greater than never before, to create an utopian society where 1 naira can't be equal to a dollar but it can be equal to a bottle of coca-cola, where 1 naira can't buy you a house but it can buy you a piece of meal for the day. And a whole lots more. I know it can happen. We just need to pray to God and use our PVCs to ensure our utopian society comes to past. Come out and vote #GetYourPVC.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Massive One Million fitness Walk In Calabar / Tinubu Lacks The Mental And Physical Health To Be President - Sarki / NRM Presidential Candidate Authentic Felix Johnson Osakwe Bio Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 246
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.