Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

How INEC Plans To Collaborate With APC To Rig The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How INEC Plans To Collaborate With APC To Rig The Election (777 Views)

Anambra Election: INEC Plans E-Transmission Of Results From 5,634 Polling Units / Galadima: "Buhari, Swear With The Qur’an That You Didn’t Rig The Election" / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How INEC Plans To Collaborate With APC To Rig The Election by hollandis(f): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
tongue

Dem go rig that election ehn
Re: How INEC Plans To Collaborate With APC To Rig The Election by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
hollandis:
tongue

Dem go rig that election ehn

Buhari is not contesting again and has no interest rigging the election for any candidate. He will sit aloof like he did at APC primaries. Every candidate for himself.

THE PLEDGE

I pledge to Nigeria my Country,
To be OBIdient, Loyal & YUSful,
To reject PDP, APC and other parties,
To vote for Labour Party and protect my PVC from vote buyers,
So Help Me God.

Share to everyone and platforms across Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How INEC Plans To Collaborate With APC To Rig The Election by WATCHOVER(m): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nigeria Youth made mistake in 2015, they have asked God for forgiveness and mercy has been restored, 2023 Nigeria will return to greatness.
God has to allow devil deal with the Nation because the people(mostly Youth and Middle aged) turned against God.
NIGERIANS will smile again
2023 every hand that will plan to upturn the will of God, shall be cut down in seven ways.
2023 Nations of the world shall marvel the way our economy will grow fast like the speed of Light, and Nigerians will feel the happiness the Naira will gain, I believe Things will become cheaper than it is now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How INEC Plans To Collaborate With APC To Rig The Election by hollandis(f): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chei if Buhari no follow dem rig .Westin go appun
Re: How INEC Plans To Collaborate With APC To Rig The Election by Michelle70(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Buhari is not contesting again and has no interest rigging the election for any candidate. He will sit aloof like he did at APC primaries. Every candidate for himself.

THE PLEDGE

I pledge to Nigeria my Country,
To be OBIdient, Loyal & YUSful,
To reject PDP, APC and other parties,
To vote for Labour Party and protect my PVC from vote buyers,
So Help Me God.

Share to everyone and platforms across Nigeria.
Even in his own election, Buhari voted and went to his farm.

It was too obvious that Buhari will beat Atiku in 2019 election whether he rigs or not with his cult-like followership across entire north and SW
Re: How INEC Plans To Collaborate With APC To Rig The Election by hollandis(f): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Michelle70:
Even in his own election, Buhari voted and went to his farm.

It was too obvious that Buhari will beat Atiku in 2019 election with his cult-like followership across entire north and SW

Comot.who told u Buhari won free and fair
Person wet rig
Re: How INEC Plans To Collaborate With APC To Rig The Election by Michelle70(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
hollandis:

Comot.who told u Buhari won free and fair
Person wet rig
If you believed Atiku would have won Buhari then its just ur opinion.

But one factor which will make you know an election winner is those who turned up in a campaign.

Buhari had massive followership that even his own convoy had no space to cruise through due to traffic from supporters both in Katsina, Kaduna, Kano and Borno and these states together gave him over 4m votes

what state did Atiku get those massive supporters?
Re: How INEC Plans To Collaborate With APC To Rig The Election by hollandis(f): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Michelle70:
If you believed Atiku would have won Buhari then its just ur opinion.

But one factor which will make you know an election winner is those who turned up in a campaign.

Buhari had massive followership that even his own convoy had no space to cruise through due to traffic from supporters both in Katsina, Kaduna, Kano and Borno and these states together gave him over 4m votes

what state did Atiku get those massive supporters?

Ogbeni Buhari rigged that election
Re: How INEC Plans To Collaborate With APC To Rig The Election by Michelle70(m): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
hollandis:

Ogbeni Buhari rigged that election
u are too emotional to give facts, except the southeastern states which had the least voting population, which other region was so much in support of PDP?

u just sidon for anambra deh think say everyone supported PDP as u all supporrted them
Re: How INEC Plans To Collaborate With APC To Rig The Election by hollandis(f): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Michelle70:
u are too emotional to give facts, except the southeastern states which had the least voting population, which other region was so much in support of PDP?

u just sidon for anambra deh think say everyone supported PDP as u all supporrted them

Chairman Anyway who does not support th drug Baron is not automatically an OBi follower .
Re: How INEC Plans To Collaborate With APC To Rig The Election by Michelle70(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
hollandis:

Chairman Anyway who does not support th drug Baron is not automatically an OBi follower .
your comment is weird and i cant understand a thing.

2015, it was obvious Buhari will win

2019, it was also obvious

in 2023, its going towards Obi but we have to wait until campaign to know if he was really accepted or just has online popularity.

This is my last post to u, do have a nice day
Re: How INEC Plans To Collaborate With APC To Rig The Election by hollandis(f): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Michelle70:
your comment is weird and i cant understand a thing.

2015, it was obvious Buhari will win

2019, it was also obvious

in 2023, its going towards Obi but we have to wait until campaign to know if he was really accepted or just has online popularity.

This is my last post to u, do have a nice day

Abeg go.sidddon
Re: How INEC Plans To Collaborate With APC To Rig The Election by hollandis(f): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Oloshi

(1) (Reply)

Largest Methanol Plant In Africa To Be Built In Brass Bayelsa / We Will Not Allow Peter Obi To Make The Same Mistake Like Azikwe - IPOB / 2023: Ensure Outcome Of Election Reflects People’s Desire – Atiku Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.